hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 155 of 157 FirstFirst ... 55105145152153154155156157 LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3139

Thread: So.. 1984 US Edition

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post

Wait until people figure out what their video games tell companies about them.
    I spam chat with 'whoops' and have a habit of being terrible at using flying rocket cars responsibly?
    And thus you will never be recruited into the secret space program, comrade.
    I scored a sick backflip juggle goal completely accidentally once though so I guess that gets me a seat on the politburo at least?
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

I spam chat with 'whoops' and have a habit of being terrible at using flying rocket cars responsibly?
    I scored a sick backflip juggle goal completely accidentally once though so I guess that gets me a seat on the politburo at least?
    Perhaps as tank division commander.

More like Rocketeer
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget

Perhaps as tank division commander.
    That's even better, I'll roll my tanks into the City and show them what it really means to need bailing out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

Soon...

obvious solution, be a loser in a basement

WikiLeaks to give tech firms access to CIA hacking tools it possesses, Assange says

WikiLeaks will provide technology companies with exclusive access to CIA hacking tools it possesses, allowing them to patch software flaws, founder Julian Assange says.

"Considering what we think is the best way to proceed and hearing these calls from some of the manufacturers, we have decided to work with them to give them some exclusive access to the additional technical details that we have so that the fixes can be developed and pushed out, so people can be secure," Mr Assange said during a press conference broadcast via Facebook Live.

The anti-secrecy group published documents on Tuesday describing secret Central Intelligence Agency hacking tools and snippets of computer code, but did not publish the full details needed to exploit phones, computers and internet-connected televisions.

The offer could put Silicon Valley in the unusual position of deciding whether to cooperate with Mr Assange, a man believed by some US authorities to be an untrustworthy pawn of Russian President Vladimir Putin or a secretive US spy agency.

It was not clear how WikiLeaks intended to give the information to technology companies, or if they would accept his offer.

Google, Apple, Microsoft and Cisco Systems, who all have products mentioned in the documents, did not immediately comment.

In a statement responding to Mr Assange's comments, CIA spokesman Jonathan Liu said the WikiLeaks founder was "not exactly a bastion of truth and integrity".

~ and so on and so forth

Banned
    Only one here to predict a win for God Emperor
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    In a statement responding to Mr Assange's comments, CIA spokesman Jonathan Liu said the WikiLeaks founder was "not exactly a bastion of truth and integrity".
    lol
    Are you an engineer? -- Quack

ITT people who think they know what RU and US intelligence agencies are actually doing

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    ITT people who think they know what RU and US intelligence agencies are actually doing
    RazoR is KGB. He's been sent here to gather information on this community of nerds.

FHC is a well-known hangout for Mossad agents.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    lol
    Whilst ironic, he's not wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    FHC is a well-known hangout for Mossad agents.
    Where is Leon anyway? Havent seen him post for a while.

Banned
    Better than people like you who trust what they say.

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Better than people like you who trust what they say.
    If you think I trust what either of them is saying you're a retard but that's no news.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Documents show that Russia knew in advance that Snowden would spy on NSA:

Snowden has always maintained he was a ‘whistleblower’ and had no contact with foreign intelligence agencies before leaving the NSA
    But the FSB’s head in Cuba flying to Quito, and the location of the letter in Ecuador’s London Embassy with other files on Assange, suggests there was advance collusion and planning between Russia and Ecuador before Snowden stole a raft of top-secret files
    https://heatst.com/politics/assange-...ld-spy-on-nsa/

Told. you. so.

Banned

Snowden has always maintained he was a ‘whistleblower’ and had no contact with foreign intelligence agencies before leaving the NSA
    But the FSB’s head in Cuba flying to Quito, and the location of the letter in Ecuador’s London Embassy with other files on Assange, suggests there was advance collusion and planning between Russia and Ecuador before Snowden stole a raft of top-secret files

Told. you. so.
    lol

Told. you. so.
    What?!?

So Snowden = Assange?

Agreed ... and the earth is a disc.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar

Told. you. so.
    Jesus did you even read the highly biased account you linked. All the evidence shows (if its legit), is that Russian Spooks met Ecuadorian Spooks at some point. The reach from that to "to discuss Snowden in advance of him actually taking action" is completely speculation.

Told. you. so.
    Total bollocks. You can tell by the way it was written by Louise Mensch.