hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: Scheduleheap Challenge - The list of who's next to run a game

  1. #21
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,404
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by LarkinAlpha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    Trox seems to be wanting to not end his game yet, and several people have objected to concurrent games, so it might go until after friday...
    Which is why I was offering. I probably wouldn't start till Sunday/Monday anyway (aka have sign ups over the weekend). First turn on a weekend is just terrible.

    If Trox's game gets down to a minimum of people by Friday (and it Should, the SK is rocking the house and the Arsonist can still light it all up) I'll post for sign ups on Sat/Sun and start the first game Monday at Midnight. If Cue is feeling up to taking the next game after his finals are over, there will be about 12-24 hours for him to jump in, if not my Sign up will go up.
    Well in that case, I'll run the next one. I was under the impression that someone was about to blow up Trox's game and throw his teddy bear out the window.
    Naw I didn't play this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  2. #22
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,504
    Content Deleted because I got whiteknight repped about it
    Last edited by Nobody_Holme; June 12 2013 at 04:58:55 PM.

  3. #23
    Moderator Movember 2011DonorModerator Cue1*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Native Freshfood
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Well in that case, I'll run the next one.
    So flightly just pointed out to me I'll be in DC with the FHC meetup this coming weekend. I'll take the one after this, since I'd rather not update the game while I'm in DC.

    :Tabletz:

  4. #24
    Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Well in that case, I'll run the next one.
    So flightly just pointed out to me I'll be in DC with the FHC meetup this coming weekend. I'll take the one after this, since I'd rather not update the game while I'm in DC.

    :Tabletz:
    Sure thing. I'll be posting my sign up tomorrow sometime then.

  5. #25
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,546
    I'll toss my name at the end of the queue here.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  6. #26
    Quarantine's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,469
    So anyone of the people who wanted to run a game before the summer would like to do now? I would run one, but the setup I'm interested in would be the Inquisitor game, and that's a lot of work and I don't feel like having a firm grasp on the rules yet.

  7. #27
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    17,404
    Run another one steph.

    Tapaderpin
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  8. #28
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,677
    Lana

  9. #29
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,546
    fiiiiiiiiiiiiine since I quit my job I certainly have the time.

    I guess I can run another one. Give me a day or two.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  10. #30
    Donor Navigator Six's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    fiiiiiiiiiiiiine since I quit my job I certainly have the time.

    I guess I can run another one. Give me a day or two.
    Hifive! Didn't want that job anyways.
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

  11. #31
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,504
    This is a +rep post for Steph because yay.

  12. #32
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,677
    Lana?

  13. #33
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,677
    LAAAAAAAANAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

  14. #34
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,546
    So who's a cool bro that wants to run a game? I'm itching to play one for a change.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  15. #35
    Moderator Movember 2011DonorModerator Cue1*'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Native Freshfood
    Posts
    6,229
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    So who's a cool bro that wants to run a game? I'm itching to play one for a change.
    If no one else, I'll run one. It will, of course, be another of my crazy rules though.

    the thing from the buzz buzz

  16. #36
    Donor Navigator Six's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    1,261
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    So who's a cool bro that wants to run a game? I'm itching to play one for a change.
    If no one else, I'll run one. It will, of course, be another of my crazy rules though.

    the thing from the buzz buzz
    Hooah!
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

  17. #37
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Swansea, Wales, UK
    Posts
    5,504
    I was supposed to be doing one but suddenly housemove, no internet, and working longish hours do not help.

  18. #38
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,677
    Would running a successful game redeem me from my banished state?

  19. #39
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    8,546
    I don't control the subforum, nor do I control anyone else's games. You're banned from my games; whether you're banned from anyone else's is up to whoever's running the round in question.

    Nobody can stop you from posting a signup thread, the only question is whether anyone signs up.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  20. #40
    Sp4m's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 5, 2013
    Posts
    5,677
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I don't control the subforum, nor do I control anyone else's games. You're banned from my games; whether you're banned from anyone else's is up to whoever's running the round in question.

    Nobody can stop you from posting a signup thread, the only question is whether anyone signs up.
    Doubt it would be a good idea then tbh!

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •