hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011

Thread: Mafiaheap Challange Round 11 Sign-up Thread: Who the fuck are you? edition

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Bentguru View Post
    damn u spasm.

Dark Flare was the SK though?? Holy damn, he was not high on my list of people who could have systematically dismantled the maf.
    Thanks

I actually found it a lot easier to pick out the mafs without forum personalities clouding my reads.

I'm mostly surprised I wasn't lynched for not claiming a role to the Mayor at all. Rather fortunate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    damn u spasm.

Dark Flare was the SK though?? Holy damn, he was not high on my list of people who could have systematically dismantled the maf.
    Thanks

I actually found it a lot easier to pick out the mafs without forum personalities clouding my reads.

I'm mostly surprised I wasn't lynched for not claiming a role to the Mayor at all. Rather fortunate.
    With so many inactives there was never any pressure to lynch people who hadn't claimed. The first round Booms revealed he was mayor there was me, dpid, and whoever the cabbie was, and that was it as far as I could tell. We got the arsonist and someone else a turn later.
    Domination.
    Vote Lark for CSM

DorkFlare

Now do a writeup.
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

Quote Originally Posted by Navigator Six View Post
    damn u spasm.

Thanks

With so many inactives there was never any pressure to lynch people who hadn't claimed. The first round Booms revealed he was mayor there was me, dpid, and whoever the cabbie was, and that was it as far as I could tell. We got the arsonist and someone else a turn later.
    Yeah, with so many people inactive I basically just didn't care anymore, to the point I think I investigated a dead person on the same night the arsonist set us all on fire. I couldn't remember names long enough to keep up with who posted what (avatars made it better, but only slightly). It also wasn't until the beginning of day4 that I had two villager names to tell each other about, and that coincided with the mayor coming out, so I never had any chance to do anything with a villager cabal.

Also, the rate at which mafia were getting whacked was making me suspicious that there were some kind of shenanigans going on.

Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Navigator Six View Post
    damn u spasm.

Thanks

Yeah, with so many people inactive I basically just didn't care anymore, to the point I think I investigated a dead person on the same night the arsonist set us all on fire. I couldn't remember names long enough to keep up with who posted what (avatars made it better, but only slightly). It also wasn't until the beginning of day4 that I had two villager names to tell each other about, and that coincided with the mayor coming out, so I never had any chance to do anything with a villager cabal.

Also, the rate at which mafia were getting whacked was making me suspicious that there were some kind of shenanigans going on.
    no such thing.

as a matter of fact, darkflare would just spew me a name on IRC via a PM and just tell me to write "boo", so i figured i'd get creative.
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

damn u spasm.

Thanks

bunch of shit nerds didnt PM me their roles. on the first day i claimed only 2 people revealed to me, on the 2nd day i was revealed only 1 more person did

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Boomtown View Post
    damn u spasm.

Thanks

bunch of shit nerds didnt PM me their roles. on the first day i claimed only 2 people revealed to me, on the 2nd day i was revealed only 1 more person did
    Thats about half the active players at that point, so nbs.

Setup was awesome, game was useless. Tells us exactly nothing about anyone or anything except eve-vets are risk-averse trolls who should not play mafia games.

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    The only shenanigans were that I'm basically amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

I couldn't remember names long enough to keep up with who posted what (avatars made it better, but only slightly).
    This basically. Playing properly would require a spreadsheet to keep tabs who who is who. Then it's a game of probabilities. It's a game for fun, not worth booting up excel over (tbh we've all been there, done that).

Far more fun to 'read' members of the community who we've been shitposting with for several years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]