hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Thread: The Goon Lands (Cloud Ring/Fade/Pure Blind/Deklein/Branch/Tenal)

Re: Cloud Ring

heard rumours that goons offlined the jammer not 10 min before fight
    but an overview bug meant that the jammer showed online, yet goon were able to jump in their capitals just before fight happened

Were the goon supers already in system long before any fight? Otherwise how did they get in (unless there was a bridge there)

Love the reply from the GM about reimbursement

Haha broken EvE best EvE.

Could have sworn this happened in Pure Blind.

Nice kills.

Quote Originally Posted by rank
    heard rumours that goons offlined the jammer not 10 min before fight
    but an overview bug meant that the jammer showed online, yet goon were able to jump in their capitals just before fight happened
    Not an overview bug.

Incarna introduced a new feature: Being able to cyno into cynojammed systems anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Quote Originally Posted by Traxio Nacho
    Were the goon supers already in system long before any fight? Otherwise how did they get in (unless there was a bridge there)

Goon SCs jumped in the day before about 1 minute before the jammer came online (I jumped my Nyx in w/ them). An no, Goons did not cycle the jammer. Directorate/cap FCs made it very clear that once the jammer was onlined there would be no more caps coming into system.

Pure Blind / Cloud Ring...close enough as its all in the space between Fountain and Deklein.

Re: Pure Blind

So anyone know what actually happened in J-OK0C with the GSF Titan and Aeon going down? I've seen GSF claim exploit because a cynojammer was online when the cyno was lit. I've seen NCdot claim exploit because GSF had onlined multiple cynojammers, but that killing one of them allowed the cyno to light anyway. GMs have repaired the stations but I haven't heard if the Titan/Aeon kill are getting reimbursed. Also nothing from CCP so far (not surprising).

Any data is welcome.

No word and even if you do hear anything unless its from a CCP employee how can you tell its true or not.

Quote Originally Posted by redchief
    Quote Originally Posted by Traxio Nacho

Goon SCs jumped in the day before about 1 minute before the jammer came online (I jumped my Nyx in w/ them). An no, Goons did not cycle the jammer. Directorate/cap FCs made it very clear that once the jammer was onlined there would be no more caps coming into system.

Pure Blind / Cloud Ring...close enough as its all in the space between Fountain and Deklein.
    Well that and Outer Ring and Syndicate but why beat around the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen
    No word and even if you do hear anything unless its from a CCP employee how can you tell its true or not.
    in the end all that matters isnt the killmail but if those goons are sitting in their supers, one way or another

Quote Originally Posted by Garst Tyrell
    Quote Originally Posted by Helen
    in the end all that matters isnt the killmail but if those goons are sitting in their supers, one way or another
    Like I said unless its confirmed reimbursement then Goons can troll you one way or the other.

we lost a titan lolololol.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboa ... ?id=421472

Welp. Any good fights or just a derp?

Got bumped as he left shields to blap noobs, goons put up a cyno just before the jammer went online so they could bring in supers afaik.

Bit of a derp by the titan pilot.

It was more of a derp by the FC.
    I'm sure it's frustrating to be sperging about how someone said "no, not doing that yet" - but we've had 7 years to learn to pace ourselves after killing a block. And I dare say -- we've gotten quite good at it.

Sorry if it doesn't suit the armchair generals who have never committed to anything for more than 2 months, but by now we've learned that we really don't give a shit about what you think v0v.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

Deklein/Branch/Tenal

Well, we needed the thread anyways.

Any news on PL + RUS reffing east half of Deklein?

The combined forces of NC./Evoke/PL/Raiden/IRC/WN/Ewoks/etc (ie the "we dont like blues but blue to half of Eve 0.0" coalition) are going after CSAAs in DKUK. Jammer is up and without there 100+ supercaps, zealot fleets and hellcate fleets and tengu fleets are failing against the Alpha Maels and substandard goon supercap fleet.

Lotta kills there recently, fun to see the variety

yeah was interesting trying to fight off Hellcats, AHacs and tengu fleet at the same time. only thing that let the NC./PL/DRF down was that their fleets seemed to turn up one at a time. We would deal with one fleet and another would turn up to replace them. I doubt we would have held if they had all shown up at once.

Made a small fortune off dropped faction webs though

More good fights today it seems.

PL/DRF and friends took a station and 2 tech moons. Goons died ,hid in pos, etc.