hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 27 of 28 FirstFirst ... 172425262728 LastLast

Thread: The Goon Lands (Cloud Ring/Fade/Pure Blind/Deklein/Branch/Tenal)

Quote Originally Posted by Rakshasa The Cat View Post
    Shouldn't this thread be renamed 'Money Badger Lands'?
    We still refer to the south as "BoB Lands", so this thread title could probably stay for the same reason.

Quote Originally Posted by naryl View Post
    and I guess some more MBC entitites (Horde?) were forming as well.
    We had like a 150man ferox/osprey fleet moving out but you were reported dead shortly after we left O1Y.

In other news, PL just got a Fortizar online in Saranen. Right between station and the goon Astrahus if I saw correctly. PL, Horde, NC and various smaller MBC fleets formed to make sure it survives the repair timer which went through literally unopposed. I think a stupid Goon bomber warped to zero to it, got decloaked and died and that was pretty much it from what I saw. Local, Fortizar dscan. RIP poor scout Magnate, it died cloaked off the Fortizar when someone in PL tested the Point Defense.

Quote Originally Posted by Ivy_Lash View Post
    I saw a NPC noob corp guy in my area, I think they are very interested in Cloud Ring.
    But NPC noob corp guys in CR is pretty common. I can't remember when I saw more than one or two PL in Syndicate. I was curious if they were visiting on their own or at somebody's request, were camping PF/FD for the hell of it or moving through slowly or waiting for an opportunity to light a cyno...

Skip to 16:40 for the anal ripping.

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Also some wormholers (I think) were gating around CR so we decided to blob them:

http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s...1240&e=15&t=uf

The nestor logi actually did a great job of keeping things up until neuts eventually overpowered them, even with the battery archon.

Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers

Was there more to their fleet or were they actually just using ECM tengus DPS?

Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    I think a stupid Goon bomber warped to zero to it, got decloaked and died and that was pretty much it from what I saw.
    I'll have you know we also thwarted the plans of a quadruple sensor booster EXE Condor loaded with 36 stront. I know, because I got both of the mails. :smug:

Quote Originally Posted by RedRector View Post
    Was there more to their fleet or were they actually just using ECM tengus DPS?
    that was it

vOv

Something, something, ~war of sovless aggression~~~~~~~~.

https://zkillboard.com/related/30004056/201605230700/

We undocked sleips to fight a White Legion. Osprey Navy Issue gang who are tackling a dread shooting POCOs when a goon confessor jumps through us while we're holding on gate refitting. Elo convos Lex and tells him "Shit or get off the pot" while we are holding on gate so we jump through and engage. As we engage the confessors the White Legion gang disengages and leaves us to fight the goons.

So Lex, how literally retarded was this guy of yours:

-Gobbins/#horde- the TISHU scout mistook CDIAT caps for CONDI caps god bless - this was a broadcast from papibot <3
    And are you properly making fun of him?

Had us on a wild goose chase looking for Goon caps for a few minutes there.

Quote Originally Posted by zergl View Post
    So Lex, how literally retarded was this guy of yours:

-Gobbins/#horde- the TISHU scout mistook CDIAT caps for CONDI caps god bless - this was a broadcast from papibot <3
    And are you properly making fun of him?

Had us on a wild goose chase looking for Goon caps for a few minutes there.
    ~tri-gun~

It was especially funny that he confused the tickers since until the day before his had said [CONDI] for years.

Posted from my mobile shitposting platform

Operation 'Broken Arrow'. Battle report courtesy to Soraya Kha'marr:

T'was a night two weeks after Christmas, when all through the... ah fuck it, it was this Saturday that we had gotten word about a possible "huge fight" in Pure Blind. A Scourge staging tower had been reffed by PH, Darkness, HONOR, etc as well as an Astrahus. We had been extended a cordial invitation through third parties and Pando was keen to take Snatch out again and cause mayhem.

Before the timer was due, however, Scourge decided to welp a bunch of Machs and Feroxes to a Carrier and Hurricane blob and then stand down for the night - meaning noone was actually gonna pitch to defend the tower. Unperturbed by this, Pando and I opted to take the Cambodia wombo combo config (Snatch & Bombers, baby!) and cause mayhem nonetheless.

Arriving in 7RM, the local was well over 400. Following an enormous blob of Hurricanes into the destination system of 5ZXX, where the combined capital fleet of the hostiles was just beginning to lay siege to the tower, we quickly set up on the in-gate. Seeing that the Hurricanes were more interested in the tower than us, I decided to try for a bombing run right then and there. Spotting the opportunity as the hostiles fleet warped to another ping, we went for it.

*Cue Salivan* "Void bombs quickly evaporated the steaming capacitorial coils of the Battlecruiser class Hurricanes and Cruiser class Osprey vessels. The Electron bombs that followed tore through the no-longer-hardened shields and shred armour and hull apart, venting vulnerable pods to the cold, dark space, only to have them evaporate in a misty explosion of amniotic fluid as yet another bomb sent their pilots' consciousness into the next clone." Also, their FC Tengu and their Logi FC bought it.

Anyway, a bunch of Canes and Ospreys died.

Hostiles finished the tower, swearing bloody vengeance upon us and threatening to invade Cloud Ring (please go ahead, ty), then started packing their things, taking a different route home to avoid us. We made haste to catch them before they reached the safety of their Keepstar but no dice - they clearly oustmarted us by using a perch before warping to the 7RM gate. We had lost our last dictor without a prop mod due to heat issues or something somewhere along the line, it was sad.

Horde started reshipping into RLML Caracals. I began salivating - mostly cos of the copious amounts of rum I had consumed by this point. Things get a little blurry at this point. Hostile Caracals, led by none other than Gloria Khan, assemble on a Fortizar on the same grid as us on KLY gate. We eagerly await their arrival, bombers ready and aligning, the Snatch fleet having devoured a bunch of small stuff and stragglers here and there. The Caracals began warping on our fleet at 30km and on about their third try I warped the bombers on them. *Insert Salivan dribble about things exploding*

Gloria Khan got mad. He ordered everyone into small fry tackle stuff, scrams on everything! He was gonna best this Snatch fleet. They undocked again. Pando was having trouble staying out of their way. We agreed to do what needed to be done if they got caught.

"Shit, that MJD is late." It was. Most of the fleet was pinned down by ceptors and tackle frigs. It was time.
    "Ok, I'm doing it, Pando!", I slurred. "Broken Arrow!" With a maniacal laugh I warped the bombers right at our Snatch boys.

Absolute carnage followed. Literally hundreds of frigates exploded, setting free our Snatch fleet. I drunkenly stumbled howards with the fleet. Somehow I lost Nha'kila's Stiletto on a gate. Lots of laughs were had.

Battlereport (still bugging out sometimes)

Video courtesy to Oszur.

So PHorde is essentially Goons circa 2010?

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    All of this has happened before. But the question remains: does all of this have to happen again?

Quote Originally Posted by GiDiYi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    All of this has happened before. But the question remains: does all of this have to happen again?
    It is inevitable.

BNI brought along 300 or so guys to indicate their interest in relieving us from the shackles of sovereignty in Cloud Ring. Snatchbomber shenanigans ensued.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!

Didn't want that SOV anyway eh?
    The character of Johnny Appleseed was based on Brasky, except for the part about planting apple trees and not raping men.

It's not #1 on the priority list
    Quote Originally Posted by Keieueue View Post
    I love Malcanis!