hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 28 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: The Goon Lands (Cloud Ring/Fade/Pure Blind/Deklein/Branch/Tenal)

The Goon Lands (Cloud Ring/Fade/Pure Blind/Deklein/Branch/Tenal)

Rote Kapelle got into a bit of a tussle the other night with Wildly Inappropriate. and Fatal Ascension.

Not shown in that link on our side are four Guardians. They may have had a few more participants on their side, I'm not sure.

They chased us for a system or two prior to the engagement while we tried to get eyes on their composition. We decided to hold on an outbound gate, form up, let them land on us and take the fight they offered.

Initially the fight went pretty well for us as FC counted through the targets. Guardians were initial primaries but reps held them, then they moved to the Damnation and spread some fire over our Diemosts.

Local continued to climb as more WI and FA stragglers arrived fashionably late to the dance and the call to de-agress was made as our logi for the most part were capping out due to ECM disrupting our cap feeds.

Fortunately we maintained reps long enough for most of the gang and all of our logi to slip out the other side and achieve parity in the isk war.

GF, etc...

Donor

Re: Pure Blind

Killed some Fatal Ascension last few days.

Made them so mad they brought titans and capitals vs our few snipers and tacklers. Good times where had.

They killed our SBU two times. First time they brought around 100 peeps, including a supercarrier and 9 carriers.

Next day they brought roughly the double and titans. One of our snipers got DD by a titan *welp*

Last SBU we put up, they could only field 60-70 peeps. And after loosing 7 ships, including 3 logistics within the first few minutes of the fight they warped of. Glorious victory!

Roughly 60+ kills over the different engagements.

Losses so far is 1 dramiel, 2 SBU`s and 1 nightmare that got nuked by a titan.

Mostly harmless lost a titan today in fade

http://northern-coalition.co.uk/?a=kill ... l_id=47321

Not sure how they caught him just happy he died cause i hate L2evil

apparently he was afk in a bridge POS and got bumped out

Quote Originally Posted by Torshin
    Not sure how they caught him just happy he died cause i hate L2evil
    Someone reset the pw while he was in force field. Either spy or someone panicked when he saw hostiles inside their pos. Also afaik ev0ke made tackle.

From their alliance channel:
    [ 2011.04.16 19:46:55 ] GallenteCitizen3742 > blue avatar atacked in C8-CHY Solar System
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:47:29 ] VeNoM70 > titan takled in c-8 guys gogogo its mine
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:47:34 ] VeNoM70 > c8
    [ 2011.04.16 19:48:06 ] wardo653 > log out
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:48:13 ] VeNoM70 > already did
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:48:15 ] wardo653 > tackled by wot?
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:48:34 ] wardo653 > anyone in C8 that can use their scanner properly that can have a look in c8
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:48:43 ] GallenteCitizen3742 > Abels Kain
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:48:58 ] GallenteCitizen3742 > 110 in ssitem
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:49:28 ] VeNoM70 > save the titan use rep carriers fuk
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:49:44 ] GallenteCitizen3742 > titan is down
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:49:55 ] VeNoM70 > well great
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:50:06 ] GallenteCitizen3742 > fuking evoke
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:50:43 ] PDH Sylar > how you manage to get it tackled ?
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:50:47 ] GallenteCitizen3742 > they are inside X-1 pos
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:51:01 ] PDH Sylar > jump bridge pos ?
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:51:09 ] VeNoM70 > got pass word changed on me
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:51:10 ] GallenteCitizen3742 > no ideea
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:52:24 ] Badhands > on how many spy's we got
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:52:31 ] Badhands > i belive they are inside our poses
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:52:46 ] Abramul > P-33 JB is clear.
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:52:53 ] WharGoulian > sound like we have atlest 1
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:52:59 ] Lionel Ou > is it a JB pos?
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:53:02 ] whiticus maximus > wait you dont put a titan in a jb pos
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:53:10 ] whiticus maximus > well in my opinion you shouldnt
    [ 2011.04.16 19:58:24 ] VeNoM70 > nice pw change on me
    ?[ 2011.04.16 19:58:45 ] VeNoM70 > got to love it

^^^my edited version, I didnt include all lines becouse they weren't revelant (ie, discussion about random things, hey guys, etc)
    full log here: http://pastebin.com/ENNHeKR7

I bet it was a JB pos, if someone had roles to reset pos pw they could do a whole lot more damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen
    I bet it was a JB pos, if someone had roles to reset pos pw they could do a whole lot more damage.
    If those chat logs are accurate then moon X-1 in C8- certainly is a JB POS.

http://nc-jb-map.appspot.com/

Cloud Ring

Quote Originally Posted by Cassius Longinus
    (leboe, wanna crosspost this to FHC? I can only do it from work)

Blob Kapelle on Blob Fridays blobs it up: Fleetcomp was command+tackle+4 logi+18 DPS (mostly drakes for once, but call was for Drakes/Pests/Tengus > Whatever other hangertrash was around. Say what you want about the gayness of drakefleet, it is relaxing to FC as you know you can just throw the thing into the fire... I lose a T3 fleet and people will be giving me shit for a month.

Anyways, fleet poked around Syndicate for the usual fights, but UNEW wasn't formed up, Flying Dangerously wasn't interested, and the gatecamping newguys in F67 had eyes in neighboring systems and ceded the gate to our suprior good looks. Which, frankly, is a pretty usual Syndicate USTZ. 30ish is too big for Syndicate, so we visit, then head out to Sovspace to get blobbed.

Todays menu called for Cloud Ring (Fountain and Pureblind just seem to take longer before we find fights). We looped around CR getting more than the normal amounts of derpy ganks, including a hulk which aggressed our dram on station (Hats off to you, brave warrior prince). So, it's getting late, and xbox is whining like a bitch that we've been out too long, so v0v, I guess we'll visit fade later and just loop the CR loop, and kick FA or widot for a fight. XZH produced no plexers to kill, though for some reason no one can pin down, a HIC and a Drake choose to engage 2v30 (perhaps nobly buying time for the mob to form?).

Regardless, I've got 4 people telling me their marriages are soon to be on the line, so it's time to go home. But, we need to peek into G8 on the way home, just to see if there are ratting carriers or some similar insanity... it's practically on the way.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard...d&kll_id=51572

Fleet is in warp to G8 gate, Scout jumps and reports local at 50 with a fleet on gate, numbers given as approx 30 on gate with more warping in, drakes, scorps, and scimi's. They jump to us as we land on gate.

Excellent. Because I am a great space commander I choose to split their fleet, hoping to leave 30 on the 9-4 side, and get a a few precious seconds alone with the expected 10-15 on the G8AD side. So, polishing my monacle, I order fleet to lock up the world, and call redboxes. They aggress, and fleet is ordered to jump and reapproach, upon which I find out that in fact, they had ALL jumped into 94, and my tactical brilliance was wasted- luckily, my husky voice still makes the ladies swoon.

Still, Heerrrrrp. (*)

OK, Bubble up, drones out, Logi to range, and it's time to pray that they will come defend their honor! And Lo, local screams up and it's go time!

Called Scorps first, ordering drones on Scimi's, and primaries were dropping, so I ignored my whinging logi pilots and kept going through primaries, moving towards their T2 support and anyone else I could find who was standing still rather than pulling some kind of range.about 2 minutes in, and they start bailing off the gate, so we catch what we can, and clean up.

Was a nice one, honestly, as widot has been sticking a bit of boot in our ass lately, and destroyed Leboe's precious Ferrox Fleet, which he is convinced will be the next FOTsomething.

So, gf gf, widot, we'll see you again soon no doubt.

Special award for the worst fit goes to this gentleman. I don't even.

(I promised Grarr I'd get him a BR for the syndicate thread 2 weeks ago, and it took me this long to get a fight where I didn't look like a complete dousche. )

(*) this was actually only the second dumbest thing I did today, as earlier I was screaming about a 50 man gang in our homesystem in intel channels when in fact, I was logging into highsec. o\

I edited a local count to be more accurate, enjoy.

Re: Cloud Ring

Another night, another theme, another circlejerk. Oneiros fleet was GO. TLDR: lots of ganks with oneiroses.

Night started with 3 ravens randomly jumping into us, one had some overseer's stuff. At this point we realized our DPS was embarassing.

http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=51754

We went to fountain but everyone was busy running from a 25-30 man nulli gang. We didnt chase it because they had more hacs than we had in gang. And we wouldnt be able to break 4 scimi's worth of reps even if ours held. Nulli might have been up for some tempblue fun but we're still butthurt about them running from our gang a few months ago.

So we went over to CR in hopes of someone forming a pitchfork gang. YI- was too quiet and their mining op was at a grav site, warped to a POS instead of station so no luck. So instead we ruined solo PVP for this guy http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=51761 Everyone on our comms was yelling at eachother thinking someone was retarded and accidentally repping him.

We decided to swing to the other side of CR, hoping WI would form up. We also had a cyn who had logged in CR (or something) come join us. In true NC fashion a pair of lokis agressed said cynabal on the gate opposite our (scouted) mainfleet. One never agressed http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=51764

jumping back out to kill a drake, WI did a trio of bomb runs with mixed success. http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=51766

The first killed our slicer (MWD, not big surprise) 2nd didnt kill anything and the 3rd bomber died.

Alas, a drake 2 lokis and 3 bombers seemed to be the only thing WI formed up on a lonely wednesday night, and it was time for our glorious spaceships to go home.

'Mango is australian and wasnt a part of this fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by Leboe
    Everyone on our comms was yelling at eachother thinking someone was retarded and accidentally repping him.
    To be entirely fair, at least two people were repping him. I could see the effect.

Quote Originally Posted by Leboe
    So instead we ruined solo PVP for this guy http://www.rotekapelle.com/killboard/?a ... l_id=51761 Everyone on our comms was yelling at eachother thinking someone was retarded and accidentally repping him.
    Hurt so good.

Nice screenie! You can also clearly see the remote armor effects on the Domi.

We (WTF) formed up last night to save one of our moons in BDV. We did so a bit early and took our hellcats + caps to R-2 to help WIdot and goons with a WI moon. Both saves were uneventful, 404, who had RF'd them I'm told, was not to be found :P

We went on to RF the POS Evoke has placed on our moon in R6X. This was also uneventful, though we did get a couple good "drink, smoke, drink, drink"s in. I think. Well, I did for sure.

Nearly a month since last battle reported in Pure Blind (and counting).

that region seems pretty dead atm, I guess when DRF/PL/RAIDEN & friends are done with conquest of gem/vale/tribute/tenal/branch, they'll be concentrating on the western half of NC lands and steamrolling PB, Fade, Cloud Ring, Deklein. Evoke/Ewoks/& assorted pets along with Nc(dot) to share the spoils of tech in Pure Blind I guess, while you guys run missions in dodixie

Quote Originally Posted by Jackblasta
    that region seems pretty dead atm, I guess when DRF/PL/RAIDEN & friends are done with conquest of gem/vale/tribute/tenal/branch, they'll be concentrating on the western half of NC lands and steamrolling PB, Fade, Cloud Ring, Deklein. Evoke/Ewoks/& assorted pets along with Nc(dot) to share the spoils of tech in Pure Blind I guess, while you guys run missions in dodixie
    I think you are in la la land. Still in the process of clearing Vale at the moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackblasta
    I think you are in la la land. Still in the process of clearing Vale at the moment.
    would be a good chuckle though if in 6-8 months the entirety of the remaining NC are basing out of X-70 as a last ditch of holding out.

doubt it's gonna happen though.

Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar

M. Corp is back with Mostly Harmless? Were they re-invited or did they ask to join?
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern
    M. Corp is back with Mostly Harmless? Were they re-invited or did they ask to join?
    It's why they dropped sov in the south, so its been a long time for them to rejoin.

A few of us decided to take a roam through out various low sec regions in 2x Drakes and myself in a Cane, after a few kills here and there, we made our way to F7C.

In F7C we saw a Dram, Nighthawk, Cyclone, and a few other frigs. As we where about to engage we got intel that an Abbadon, Apoc, Rapier, Rattlesnake and such where sitting next door. We decided to leave and fight another day, which was good because we jumped into O-Z and as we jumped a small HYDRA gang of 4x Drakes and 1x Cane landed and jumped through. The abbadon jumped through with the small gang into F7C. As we waited in a safe spot we got word that the HYDRA gang was tearing up the small gang in F7C.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9780141

Word was that after the FC was killed, he stopped giving orders and everyone died. The HYDRA gang chased them to YI and camped them in the station. Meanwhile the FA pilots where trying to get Zagdul on the phone for permission to use carriers.

Our friend who was in YI said they brought out about 2 carriers to ARMOR rep the ships. Well.....as you can see it didnt work out that well for them...

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9780369

While my group didn't get to shoot any of them, listening what was going on was lulz.

Major props to the HYDRA gang.

So their was a fight in J-O today over a reinforced evoke tech moon. Goons have sov and had a jammer online but that didnt stop Evoke from lighting a few cynos and bringing their super cap fleet in anyways.