hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 101 of 101 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101
Results 2,001 to 2,013 of 2013

Thread: tragic : the gathering

The spell pierce and mana drain look very pretty.
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

Smuggo
    They do, shame no new art for several other cards in there that I really expected might get a makeover. Still, it has tanked the price of Thoughseize which I need for my modern deck so that's all good.

Also planeswalker-legendary rule change means my Captain Sisays are now worth a fair bit more than I bought them for.

I think I'll grab a few bits and pieces soon to take advantage of the price drop. Hopefully the Mana Drain price goes down a little so I don't have to buy an Italian one.

Got shafted at the prerelease today with loss (0-2), loss (0-2), win (2-1) drop. My pool was pretty awful though, with no bombs of note. Got to work a night now 1800-0600
    Quote Originally Posted by Virtuozzo
    The evolution of the meme. From shipspinning to meatspinning.

I went 3-0-1 3-1.

Both losses were in the final

Played grixis pirates and Boris dinos

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Smuggo
    We went 1-2 in 2HG and virtually everyone was playing one dinosaur deck and one pirate deck.

It's a tribal set so virtually everyone will be running one of the tribes.

Compared to more recent limited formats I think sealed will have weaker decks and draft decks will be quite strong. For example I feel that you need 10+ plus playable merfolk to make that deck decent and it is much more synergistic than dinos and pirates

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Smuggo
    Yeah we looked at merfolk but it was impossible with the cards we had as there aren't enough of them.

Gonna try a Gishath Sun's Avatar EDH deck for a bit, seems ok though mostly because Naya colours give you a lot of options and it will probably get a lot better when the next set gets released and you can get in 30-40 strong dinos.

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    they should release a product called ironic masters but instead its full of shit cards

Smuggo
    Quote Originally Posted by tHornton View Post
    they should release a product called ironic masters but instead its full of shit cards
    The did it's called Ahmonket.

So I've been playing locust god in EDH for the past month and it is really damned good. Just keep wheeling, grab out as man artifact as you can and plonk your general down asap. Then if you get to untap with him in play you basically win. Even runs force of will which is sogood.

I just picked up a mana drain after the price dropped a good amount, also got Yawg Will on the way and a few other things.

Force of Will is on my list to pick up at some point but I'm not sure when.

The locust god looks pretty fun to try, possibly drop in that sphinx from C15 or whenever it was, who puzzle boxes you every time you cast a spell. Might be a bit too expensive CMC as I think it's 6 or 7.

Yeah arjun the shifting flame.dropped him due to mana cost and being a creature and mindmoil is better.