hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 152 FirstFirst 1234561353103 ... LastLast

Thread: [FHC] Pledged for Ships Thread

Steal carrier and crash her somewhere, preferably densly populated,

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Jiensai View Post
    just upgraded to 315p. not sure though if I want to jump in with you guys :-)

a pirates life is not for me, but I'm open for anything else. what are you all planning to do in star citizen anyway?
    Going to have to wait and see what's worth doing in the game, but I think for most of us shooting people is going to be high on the list. That said, I'm sure exploration is going to be high up as well. And just like any proper Eve players, most of us will probably have our fingers in many different bowls.

Personally, I want to capture players and sell them into slavery just because that's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by DaneJa View Post
    just upgraded to 315p. not sure though if I want to jump in with you guys :-)

a pirates life is not for me, but I'm open for anything else. what are you all planning to do in star citizen anyway?
    Going to have to wait and see what's worth doing in the game, but I think for most of us shooting people is going to be high on the list. That said, I'm sure exploration is going to be high up as well. And just like any proper Eve players, most of us will probably have our fingers in many different bowls.

Personally, I want to capture players and sell them into slavery just because that's awesome.
    I have to agree there, that is awesome. I guess I'll have to sell the bad guys into slavery then :-)
    or put them in jail. I wonder what will piss people off more.

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    Im planning on doing what ever makes me the most credits for the least effort/annoyance.

Once I have a solid income base, I plan on fitting out...3 ships.

And then I'm going bring death with the FHCbros. Whatever form that takes. Exploration and hunting down Vanduul sounds difficult and fun to me. Murdering explorers far from core worlds, being explorers, defending from attacks, exploring deep space, looting deep space, selling stuff in core worlds.

x.x EvE taught me well. Money is freedom. Without income, there can be little fun.

Will check out the activities in the game first but will probably end up blapping stuff for the greater good.
    Anyway the single player / squadron 42 thing comes out sooner right? Will be playing that quite extensively I hope
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    6months before the persistent server. Currently slated Nov '14?

325 and 350

Base Aurora and Origin 325a for pew pew bringing death for me.

Base Aurora

Space Winnebago
    BMW M50
    Aurora LX
    for now...

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by orcane View Post
    Space Winnebago
    BMW M50
    Aurora LX
    for now...
    Winnebago = Freelancer? Or 'stella?

Oh right. Constellation is the Winnebago. Freelancer is like a Volkswagen Bus.

Swapped Colonel package (w/ hornet) for the Rear Admiral Package (w/ constellation) by turning in my loose constellation and rebuying my hornet. Got twice the credits and some more goodies out of the exchange

300i > 325 cos wtf not.

My hangar:

Origin M50
    Caterpillar
    Cutlass (Pirate Pack)
    Origin 300I
    MISC Freelancer
    Last edited by GiDiYi; June 28 2013 at 10:10:14 PM.

That is a fairly sweet selection.

Have you considered making the 300i a 325? You've got some alternative styles of combat and transport in there but no pure dog-fighter.

Pirating.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes DuSid View Post
    Have you considered making the 300i a 325? You've got some alternative styles of combat and transport in there but no pure dog-fighter.
    I know, it's partly my preferred playstyle to bring the support or special utility (I've spent my last two years in Eve sitting in Command ships or Logis). The other reason for the selection was to chose the ships that are likely to blow up a lot. A boarding vessel will probably get a lot of primary attention, so I wanted to drop my coin on stuff that'll need to be reconstructed a lot.

The Freelancer really was added to give me something to do in between as a lone wolf, like a bit of exploring and/or trading or something.

There's no real dogfighter in there (the M50 probably), but that's because I am terrible at twitchy gameplay and useless in a group.

Still waiting to see if they will have something that will be more focused for EW.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Mates.

You can pledge for more ships now.