hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 152 FirstFirst 123451252102 ... LastLast

Thread: [FHC] Pledged for Ships Thread

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Lul.

Thinking back I should have gotten the interceptor.

That said I want to make the Stella do everything, otherwise I'd get more.

Movember '12 Best Facial Hair Movember 2012Donor Lallante's Avatar
    Vanduul here

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    I like how they ended up selling way more than 300 Vanduul Fighters because they let you reserve one via KS if you put extra funds down.

But they sold the 300 they wanted to via the RSI site, so they had to keep offering it to ALL KS people when our KS pledges got merged.

I *think* I have a hornet, can't seem to verify on the website at this time. Probably end up adding a cutlass or constellation. Missed the window on the Vanduul

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Eard View Post
    I *think* I have a hornet, can't seem to verify on the website at this time. Probably end up adding a cutlass or constellation. Missed the window on the Vanduul
    I've put you down for a Hornet and a Constellation. If that changes, just let me know and I'll update.

Side note, our fleet looks bloody terrifying. We're REALLY into this game.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Lallante View Post
    Vanduul here
    Here lubica... It isn't the best -rs build. Runs hot if you fire all the lasers of course, there is that here.

300i crew reporting in
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

RSI Aurora reporting in.

I cannot wait to begin running ops with this group. We litterally have more firepower than we can use.

It just means that we can load up fully by scalping all those unused ships to fully load the ones we want to the teeth with guns and bigger power plants.

The best nubbin fleet!

All the best of the worst!

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar
    Since there are so many ships it just means that poorfags like me can join in on the fun as well.

Add a 325a for me pl0x

Upgraded my 300i to 325a

\o/ I'm so melting all my packages except the first one I had when the new site launches, so all ships here might end up changing significantly.

But for the current sale (300 series sale), I've finally bought what I intended to buy (315p upgrade, 325a upgrade, 350r package).

RSI Aurora, will just buy the upgrades for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayes DuSid View Post
    \o/ I'm so melting all my packages except the first one I had when the new site launches, so all ships here might end up changing significantly.

But for the current sale (300 series sale), I've finally bought what I intended to buy (315p upgrade, 325a upgrade, 350r package).
    Why would you melt them all? I mean, you have like a billion ships worth a gazillion dollars now, but what can you buy that's not "more ships you already have" anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by orcane View Post

Why would you melt them all? I mean, you have like a billion ships worth a gazillion dollars now, but what can you buy that's not "more ships you already have" anyway?
    Honestly, moar ships. I have about 11 copies of the game in my pledges cos I started before they had add-on ships and items and I wanted all of the 'unique' packages. with the addon system it's actually cheaper to get everything once as addons and the 350r as my full package (so I get the unique space suit that comes from that package as well as the game).

Then with the roughly 220 dollars I've saved I can get ...another 'stella?

Just because I want them to take my money, doesn't mean I can spend my money badly (OH THE IRONY).

Movember '12 Ginger Excellence Movember 2011Movember 2012 LarkinAlpha's Avatar

Honestly, moar ships. I have about 11 copies of the game in my pledges cos I started before they had add-on ships and items and I wanted all of the 'unique' packages. with the addon system it's actually cheaper to get everything once as addons and the 350r as my full package (so I get the unique space suit that comes from that package as well as the game).

Just because I want them to take my money, doesn't mean I can spend my money badly (OH THE IRONY).
    You have 11 copies reserved? Hah, Hayes could sponsor his own fleet, or have special accounts to just pilot and crew his Carrier...

Quote Originally Posted by LarkinAlpha View Post

You have 11 copies reserved? Hah, Hayes could sponsor his own fleet, or have special accounts to just pilot and crew his Carrier...
    That does sound awesome, but I'm bad, and bads don't get to be that awesome :P

I'm just going to get a spare something so the LTI carries my fleet without the need to claim on the same ship twice in one month without exceptional circumstance.

just upgraded to 315p. not sure though if I want to jump in with you guys :-)

a pirates life is not for me, but I'm open for anything else. what are you all planning to do in star citizen anyway?