hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 156 of 156 FirstFirst ... 56106146153154155156
Results 3,101 to 3,114 of 3114

Thread: [FHC] Pledged for Ships Thread

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Who created the main thread?

Its been accidentally? deleted
    Well, time to move on then, made a new thread for comment and discussion. We can just forget the old one I guess. I used to enjoy looking back a bit and seeing what we thought we were going to see in the future.

http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...95#post1954395
    "How fleeting are all human passions compared to the massive continuity of ducks."- Dorothy L.
    Sayers, Gaudy Night (1935)

I picked up lti cutlass steel and some new cutlass skins.
    Prob not the strongest ship and 75% weaker compared to my valk but i couldnt help myself. I already own all drake boats except herald...
    But nothing of value was lost
    A bit disapointed the hooverbike reveal wasnt being sold during luminalia event. The new draglev rework makes flying dragonfly so much more fun.
    Last edited by Janeway84; December 24 2021 at 04:32:23 PM.

i used to kickstart stuff before kickstart even started Donor Hayes DuSid's Avatar
    Adding the price of a cutlass black ontop of a cutlass black for some door guns felt insane to me, but I've been a little bitchy about most of the new sales outside of the Ion lately so maybe it's just my mood. I don't appreciate that the black is $100 and this thing is just a slightly modified black but $235.
    "How fleeting are all human passions compared to the massive continuity of ducks."- Dorothy L.

I got alot of ships but only few lti ships and it feels also nice to know i can upgrade it to a bigger boat down the line. Maybe ill upgrade it to a carrack or some heavy fighter that i can run as a daily driver. Anything where the lti will make sense

Quote Originally Posted by Janeway84 View Post
    I got alot of ships but only few lti ships and it feels also nice to know i can upgrade it to a bigger boat down the line. Maybe ill upgrade it to a carrack or some heavy fighter that i can run as a daily driver. Anything where the lti will make sense
    As insane as it sounds, I'd consider getting a cutlass steel to banu merchantman token, don't apply it and leave it in your hangar. The value of the merchantman is going to go up about 200 dollars I reckon (I could be wrong) and that would stepping stone you through to something silly if you want, or you can just melt that token for your cash back. I think it's only like $15 from the steel to the merchantman or something not terrible, and the price increase on the BMM should carry you to nearly a Polaris.

I thnk i actually own one that could explain the extra c2 in my hangar
    Got a big mix of ships and ground vehicles wich is at least giving me the option to do almost any activity.
    Hull c-e, Reclaimer, 890j, javelin and privateer are the few big ships i dont own yet.
    But reclaimer feels like it could be a super cool ship to own if they add tier0 and 1 salvaging ang gold standard the reclaimer.

I see on Reddit that a NineTails event ran yesterday.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Yeah you can check out the schedueled jt 2.0 and 9 tails events during the christmas season at https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...64-Jumptown-20
    Really loved the fights and different types of vehicles that can be used ln jt event since its on the ground too wich makes bringing out ground vehicles actually super useful if you combine it with airsupport.

New fun civilian style hoverbike.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Out-Adventure

Since its new concept its Lti
    Picked up a handful, gave away one to a friend aswell
    It was concepted along with the nomad but didnt get work done on it until later. It has some storage space and some cm / flares but no shield and no weapons. But like alot of groundvehicles its pretty stealthy compared to ships.

Kind of like the idea that you can srore food and drink and perhaps some loot or harvestables inside while going out for a spin. It even fits inside the titan cargo bay too.

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Janeway84 View Post
    New fun civilian style hoverbike.
    https://robertsspaceindustries.com/c...-Out-Adventure

Since its new concept its Lti
    Picked up a handful, gave away one to a friend aswell
    It was concepted along with the nomad but didnt get work done on it until later. It has some storage space and some cm / flares but no shield and no weapons. But like alot of groundvehicles its pretty stealthy compared to ships.

Kind of like the idea that you can srore food and drink and perhaps some loot or harvestables inside while going out for a spin. It even fits inside the titan cargo bay too.
    Huh no time to even have promised features on the roadmap anymore but plenty of time to offer a 24 hoverbike

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres

Its an LTI token.
    Why is it called earth, when it is mostly water???

Changed some of the ships I own. and removed others.
    When you get to HELL...Tell'em that I'we sent you...U'll get a group discount !

Quote Originally Posted by Fritz View Post
    Did a thing...
    - Reliant Tana
    + F7A Hornet (Military upgrade from F7C)
    When you get to HELL...Tell'em that I'we sent you...U'll get a group discount !

Super Moderator DonorGlobal Moderator whispous's Avatar
    Did a thing...
    - Reliant Tana
    + F7A Hornet (Military upgrade from F7C)
    Did you just pay for more ships for a game that doesn't exist yet?

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    locking again cos you're all getting weird and being autists about tyres