hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafiaheap Challlange Round 10: Double Derp Sign-Up

In, but please un-fuck the arsonist.

Due to popular butthurt, Arsonist will not be kill immune.

Ah screw it

Been reading these threads and this seems kinda entertaining, so in.

I'm in

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Its not really butthurt, it was just too easy for them to sick back and wait. They don't have to actually do anything other than hide from lynches and wait for the end.

I mean look at this game. The single remaining mafia member apparently knows who the arsonist is, but cant say anything because if they do they will be lynched immediately and the village will win, and they cant kill them because of immune. They just have to sit back and wait till everyone is doused, which if they pick correctly will be in about 3 turns, and then light them up and win. The village has no way anymore of finding them out (I have no issue with this, burning the sheriff was a good play to ensure this) so its just guess work based on someone that will be acting exactly like a villager.

I personally believe that both the SK and Arsonist should be able to win with the mafia but the mafia also should not be able to detect their role (or any of the neutral roles). This way they WANT to work with the mafia, but not each other (say if they are both alive then neither of them win) and so need to work out who the mafia are.

eg, the neutral roles should be detected as neutral to everyone and half of them be good guys and half of them be bad guys.

Just my opinion though.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Its not really butthurt, it was just too easy for them to sick back and wait. They don't have to actually do anything other than hide from lynches and wait for the end.

I mean look at this game. The single remaining mafia member apparently knows who the arsonist is, but cant say anything because if they do they will be lynched immediately and the village will win, and they cant kill them because of immune. They just have to sit back and wait till everyone is doused, which if they pick correctly will be in about 3 turns, and then light them up and win. The village has no way anymore of finding them out (I have no issue with this, burning the sheriff was a good play to ensure this) so its just guess work based on someone that will be acting exactly like a villager.

I personally believe that both the SK and Arsonist should be able to win with the mafia but the mafia also should not be able to detect their role (or any of the neutral roles). This way they WANT to work with the mafia, but not each other (say if they are both alive then neither of them win) and so need to work out who the mafia are.

eg, the neutral roles should be detected as neutral to everyone and half of them be good guys and half of them be bad guys.

Just my opinion though.
    I ran a few games long ago where the sheriff did not detect affiliation, but was given a cryptic clue as to what their target was. Said clue was usually phrased in such a way as to imply any of two or three different roles of varying teams.

The only one I can remember offhand was that the Coroner and the Serial Killer might both be "very comfortable around corpses".

EDIT: There is one more role that I did not add to the library: The Harlot. Basically, the Courtesan except on the Mafia side. I didn't add because :boring: but if we're pulling out all the stops...
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Replace arsonist with suicide bomber.

Also, in for round 10 despite it being another stupid game with too many roles.

Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post

I really need to find a gif of a crying child, or sandy vagina to use for all of your posts.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicho Void View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post

I really need to find a gif of a crying child, or sandy vagina to use for all of your posts.

When I played with an arsonist before there were more detection characters. The role Steph talked about was the detective in my game and it would reveal 3 possible roles for the character ( 1 nuet, 1 mafia, 1 village). There was another that let you see who visited a specific person as well. Arsonist isn't op imho he just got lucky that last game

Quote Originally Posted by inora aknaria View Post
    When I played with an arsonist before there were more detection characters. The role Steph talked about was the detective in my game and it would reveal 3 possible roles for the character ( 1 nuet, 1 mafia, 1 village). There was another that let you see who visited a specific person as well. Arsonist isn't op imho he just got lucky that last game

He did and he didnt. Mafia know who he is but cant tell anyone now. Village hadn't had their 1 guy that might at least call him guilty randomly pick him before he died. More detection roles would make him less OP but would likely have screwed up a few other roles.

I honestly cant comment more on this without affecting the game.

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    And to my right... Http://onebit.us/x/u/46337745/m18b.jpg[/img] space is not immune.

Not online for one night and the list is full.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilabi View Post
    Not online for one night and the list is full.
    We have 22 roles, i dont think we are stopping at 20...

i wanna play

This is a signup if there is any more space. You USTZ faggots.

sign me up obv.
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    sign me up obv.
    Not your first game now so the kid gloves are off

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    sign me up obv.
    Not your first game now so the kid gloves are off
    bitch please
    need me?, contact me on Discord (entrox#0001) or via e-mail (entrox@failheap-challenge.com).

Im in, but only if you add the "Don of Dons" role for Chris. What that role does I dont know, nor care. He can be the retired godfather or something, that will come back if the rest of the mafia is dead.
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016