hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Ship Setup Hangar Rules and Regulations

Ship Setup Hangar Rules and Regulations

Pretty simple rules here.

Don't act like a dick this means no shit posting or baiting.

Nothing else for now unless someone gives reason.

EDIT: Seeing as E T is a special person and demands this shit I will now formally introduce rules that 99.99% of posters have so far managed to not fuck up.

1: Don't start new threads for ship threads that already exist, if there is an old thread just post in that rather than create a new one like some special snowflake.

2: If there is no thread for the ship you want to post a fit for then you may feel free to create one using either the [PVP] or [PVE] tags before hand and then listing the ship name like people have manged to do so far for the Naga for example.

3: If you want to gob off at me then feel free to air your complaint in a pm, just posting like a little kid who had his lolly stolen will usually result in an infraction or if you are lucky just a warning in your inbox with a delete of your post.
    Last edited by Cue1*; September 2 2014 at 03:16:37 PM.

Bump as I had to actually list the rules for new wankers who haven't been a part of this community for long enough to be non dicks when posting.

As a reminder THE HAST PROTOCOL IS NOW IN EFFECT.

I'm on a witch hunt and am combing threads for shitposts.
    If you are fast you will read this and edit your posts before I see them so you don't get infracted.
    I got made to moderate by one idiot who was far too obvious for me to ignore and set me off.

Top tip: Don't set me off, I don't like doing actual moderation and I will infract at the drop of a hat.