hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: The Deep South (Stain/Esoteria/Paragon Soul)

See now that's the one I sure was all gay'd up, and kb4 wasn't, but whatever. ~elite pvp

The night started off like any other does, logging in and probing. We probed down a null hole that lead to the true ass end of Stain, so we went out looking for some kills. After a few reports of people warping off, our scout managed to tackle a Drake and a Raven, so we all scrambled to get into ships and go gank some ratters.

http://www.applied-agoraphobia.com/k...ll_detail/488/
    http://www.applied-agoraphobia.com/k...ll_detail/495/

Our DPS was anemic, but we slowly worked through the Raven first. As he hit structure we had some kind of derp with points, but we managed to get a point on him again before he warped, then the drake went quietly. At this point, we decided we'd get into some shield stuff and go camp a gate. While we were arguing about 1400mm vs 800mm Tornado fits, a gang showed up. So we went to fight them, but as we moved, they did too. After chasing them for 9 jumps or so, we gave up and setup on a gate. I poked into their public chat and asked where they went. After a bit of hemming and hawwing, they said they weren't going to fight us because we had better ships and we were setup on a gate. I said fine and told everyone to align out to go home. As soon as I did, they jump into us. Hurrr, not gonna fight eh?

Our gang comp at this point was a Sabre, Scimitar, Naga, Tornado, Hurricane, and Falcon(who reshipped to take on their blackbirds). Their gang, although I don't have exacts, I think was 2x Blackbirds, 3x Exequrors, 4x Ruptures, a Thorax, Legion, Stiletto, Slasher, and I think a few Mallers, but not certain. I agree, we were in better ships, so I wouldn't have blamed them for not showing, but since they did, pew pew time.

I burned for range and called the Rupture who decided to put a web on me primary. He melted quickly, so we moved onto the Logi. Their gang burned straight for our Falcon(no shit right?), but I was able to keep him up no problem. Meanwhile, we burned down their Exequror, then another. Half way through one, we moved onto a blackbird who strayed too close, then finished off the Exequror. They warped off at this point and for some reason we derpped and didn't have point of the Legion. We'll pretend it was us giving them props for bringing the fight.
    BR: http://www.applied-agoraphobia.com/k...l_related/494/

Props to them for bringing the fight, was fun.

Remnants of the HBC

Quick BR for the fight that just went down in D-FVI7 in Esoteria;

Anyone following events in the South will be aware that in the past couple of days DD and friends have gone on the assault in Esoteria to take advantage of a disintegrating HBC; Tonight was the first set of iHub timers to come out and the scene was set for a guaranteed fight. We formed up a joint fleet with INIT., WALLT, TROLL, CHICA, ENTRO, ED with a second fleet primarily of EMP and spillover from the first and made out way haphazardly to D-FVI7 where a 40+ man bomber fleet from Test was waiting.

DD + Friends were bang on time and portalled into system as it became vulnerable, while on the other hand we were all still being unfashionably late and portalled to the D-F gate in 0-O and prepped to jump in. RUS setup at 100k from the in-gate as we arranged our ping spots, bonus commands and probes. We were wary of the TEST bombers since although TEST is still blue to INIT. we were running a combined fleet where the remainder was all neutral to TEST...*collateral damage* and all that.

TEST bombers made a run on the DD Rokhs and we called for INIT. frogs to jump in and load, clearing tackle and aligning to the hostile Rokhs ready for MJD. With the in-gate defensively bubbled, we called all allies to jump in while sending tackle for the DD Rokhs which had MJD'd out after the first bomb run from TEST. TEST made a second bomb run on the DD Rokhs who then warped off to a planet and we gave pursuit. Our hero dictors bubbled them and allowed us to land at 0 and the brawl was on.

We hadn't planned for the fight to take place at the planet, but our void bomb crew got into position almost immediately and rained voids down on both our fleet and the DD Rokhs which were entangled. We lost a couple of dudes as they landed but as soon as the voids hit, we were confident it was game over for DD. We pumped our frogs with cap boosters, re-established hardners and locked scrams. Our drone-assist proteus' was vaporising Rokhs every 4 seconds while SR BS and allies in Apocs were working their way through their own target lists.

TiDi was amped up with seconds feeling like hours...we popped cyno and brought in triage; DD responded in kind almost immediately and brought in about 20 blap dreads. We managed to save one of our Archons through mad reps but lost 2 before we could neut and kill their Dreads. With the subcap balance firmly under control, everyone within range was scrambling to login supers to whore on dread kills (although I think few were quick enough to make it). At this stage most of the DD Rokhs were dead save for those who managed to escape while we turned our attention to the dreads.

In parallel. TEST bombers were on the scene bombing RUS and our allies alike under a watchful eye although I could see they were doing their best to steer clear of the INIT. frogs (<3). In the confusion of the melee we started taking bomb damage from TEST and had cycled through our sentries with all of them in hull. At this point I called to haze any test bombers as they were now representing a real threat to our fleet (sorry dudes).

After that it was an uneventful killing of the SBU's and reffing a DD staging tower.

GF to RUS for bringing it tonight in odds which were not in their favour; things could easily have gotten pretty ugly for us on the jump in where our losses could have been significantly higher.

* Sorry for killing Test bomber bros but it had to be done.
    * <3 to Krom...you took some impressive reps before our drone bunny said NO.

GJ to all allies of the coalition that is not a coalition.

Kills are still coming but this BR shows the most of it:

http://dog-net.org/brdoc/?brid=18490

With the loss of TRIBE, Raiden, and TEST the Russians tried to take advantage of our disarray to try and take space in Eso once again by SBUing 3 or 4 systems. The remaining members of the HBC (Soon to be a new coalition name) pinged, mailed and formed up. From my standpoint It was an interesting fight for me because I was listening to team speak on the way to work with a laptop and air card only to here JD form our supers. We need you now. So being the epic space nerd I am, I quickly pulled over and formed our supers, so that we could roflstomp their dreads. That being said. Fighting -DD- has always been a pleasure because they always bring one hell of a fight. However, this was way into our prime time and they payed for it.
    Gud Fight to everyone involved.

What is a frog?
    Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant
    I know all about botting because I know all about almost everything in eve.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Orar Ironfist View Post
    What is a frog?
    A sentry navy domi. Frogs are French are gallante. Duh

I am a Lamborghini tractor.

OP fails to deliver, please explain more about the current HBC situation using as many adjectives as possible, tia

(5:21:08 PM) Bacchanalian: I think we just recruited someone to adversity
    (5:21:14 PM) Bacchanalian: in the mafia recruitment thread
    (5:21:16 PM) ruri: op fucking success
    Quote Originally Posted by sharptoast View Post
    Another Cyno drops, it would seem Lex Arson was once again having a casual roam in his #ApexForce of around 20-25 Carriers
    Mystical Might > introduction 2 supers by Lex Arson
    Mystical Might > Supers 101: Nvm ur ded

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    What is a frog?
    The more you know~ Well nice. P good BR. We can always use more good BR's.

As of now you can consider the HBC dead with TRIBE, TEST, and RAIDEN having left it. That being said a new coalition has been formed consisting of TROLL, CHICA, ENTRO, WALLT, INIT, EMP, CYNA, NSPYS, ED (Excuse me if I forgot someone). To be honest, losing TEST has actually helped us clean up a lot of the issues that came from an inactive lead alliance who is having trouble with stability (ie.. three leadership changes and a fourth on the way). Sort still is our glorious leader and a lot of changes have occurred which has helped us organize and operate together more efficiently. Although we all miss our bro's from the old HBC nothing really changed it is just business as usual. For now we have not named our new coalition but one will be forthcoming soon. EVE 24 News has posted a lot of propaganda about how the resets are leading to open war but to be honest I don't think so (Makes me sad).

I like how in that video the pilot is ignoring subcap primaries to BNC on cap kills. Good stuff~

The dreads were the primary at that point, it was a mixed fleet so the APOCs were finishing the Rokhs

Sorry for the multiple battle reports this fight was a running battle through 3 systems

First System

Second System

Final System

DD+Friends SBU'd 0-O6XF. The Coalition pinged, mailed, and formed a mixed fleet of Froggers, Foxcats and various support. It was a little bit of a hectic form up because we merged fleets/comms only 5 minutes prior to the opening shots of the fight. This kept our Logisitics from merging into a single group hurting us in the opening to the fight.

Anyways upon cynoing in on the station supported by triage DD+Friends warped in at 100 in sniper Rokhs. The fight commenced with the froggers aligning and jumping onto the rokh fleet (Micro Jump Drive), while the Apoc Fleet Pinged out. At this point the fleet got really dicey because the logi pinged out altogether and went down to support the froggers while the APOCs upon landing were bubbled and the rokh fleet Micro Jump Drived within 30 of us. This wouldn't have been a problem except the majority of the logi was down with the froggers who were ripping apart the enemy logistics. Finally, with the enemy logi either out of range or dead the froggers hopped over to us using their Micro Jump Drive, while the logistic pinged over to the APOCs. Reps finally began to hold and we were alphaing Rokhs.

Finally, they warped off and our hero dictors got a bubble on them and we landed at 0 allowing our APOCs and Froggers to rip through the Rokh fleet. We began cutting through them until their MJD was prepped again. At this point it became a running battle through gates and to moons. Going through 2 other systems anywhere we could tackle a large group of them, they died.
    Finally we returned to 0-O, killed the SBU and headed home.

Sorry for the multiple kill mails I couldn't get them all to sink together. Anyways another success for the Unnamed Southern Coalition.

All good BR's IMO. Post as many as you want, we like reading em and won't shitpoast(that much) as long as they aren't IRED type BR's ("hurrrr we had a 16 man fleet with 7 guardians")

Lol I promise I wont post any of the fleets where we dropped like 20 carriers on a frig gang

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    Lol I promise I wont post any of the fleets where we dropped like 20 carriers on a frig gang
    Tbqh I would like to see a br of that, just for the comedy value.

This is what we used to do. Though now with TEST, RDN, and TRIBE gone we don't really do it anymore
    My Favorite
    One
    Two
    Three
    Four

Quote Originally Posted by michaeljd View Post
    Anyways another success for the Unnamed Southern Coalition.
    Good name, keep it !

What is a frog?
    Ehm, actually no. Cursed Alliance used sentry domis back in the day, Init. were among the many entities that got clobbered by them. Cursed were mostly french, therefore Frog Fleet.

Quote Originally Posted by The Gnome View Post
    What is a frog?
    Ehm, actually no. Cursed Alliance used sentry domis back in the day, Init. were among the many entities that got clobbered by them. Cursed were mostly french, therefore Frog Fleet.
    Ah I didn't know the name derived from that.

I remember that, they were all ex tcf who wanted to pvp and not be blue up north or merge into goons. Atlas went on deployment, they attacked their space, atlas came home, stomped them hard, then pl came and steamrolled atlas and co a month later

Actually Froggers are much more than just Sentry Domis, it is a combination of the navy phoon, navy geddon, and navy domi. They utilize a large collection of sentries, mediums and heavies. Anyways yay INIT as much as I want to use a Navy Domi, I FC for unclaimed so I am always stuck in the Foxcat fleet =P

The Deep South (Stain/Esoteria/Paragon Soul)

Hey all, I figured it was about time I would write up some of the fights we've been having in the regions mentioned in the title.
    Please feel free to move this into a previous thread if you feel its appropriate - I started a new one as they were all individual threads.

These battle reports will be prom the perspective of Game Over. But feel free to post your own perspective of the fight if you were involved, it's always good to see the thinking of each side. If you could please stick to the following format when posting it will help keep things clear for those viewing as to see who was involved and the date etc.

Date: (xxxx)
    Involved: Team A & Team B

I will kick-start the tread off with a couple of recent fights we've had. Which I will write up in the following posts.
    Stay on target. Stay on tar-get