hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Thread: [Mafia]Heap Challenge Round 8: Simplicity Itself

Quote Originally Posted by Flightly View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue1* View Post
    I'd like to point out that in the two days I was alive I called out three of the four mafia. Day one, I voted for legion, day two steph, and in my death post I said kill flightly. You fuckers should listen to me more.
    Yeah but you're also sleeping with the mafia, how can you be trusted.
    LOL
    Just so you know, Cue got you killed.. I swapped my investigation to you after he said that.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

I'd like to point out that in the two days I was alive I called out three of the four mafia. Day one, I voted for legion, day two steph, and in my death post I said kill flightly. You fuckers should listen to me more.
    Only because you had access to OOG information IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES(or something)
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Only because you had access to OOG information IN VIOLATION OF THE RULES(or something)
    I had forgotten about that play because no one picked up on it.. I was trying to imply that Cue had, after his death, contacted me and told me flighty was mafia (this was after I had investigated her and found she was). Unfortunately it was the round everyone had decided because me and Steph drew and I somehow could have known about this during my sleep, woken up and changed the outcome but chose not to, so I must be mafia despite me voting for Steph to get him killed before getting bandwagoned myself..

Lets face it if I knew the outcome of Steph being found out to be mafia was I was also going to get lynched wouldn't I have tried to prevent Stephs demise a bit better than voting for him?

Yeah much as I'd like to take the credit for your death, I think I have to chalk it up to dumb luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    Yeah much as I'd like to take the credit for your death, I think I have to chalk it up to dumb luck.
    I cant even follow the logic for it. Its hard to defend yourself when you don't understand why people are voting for you.

The logic was that steph voted for himself (along with other maf) to tie the vote, preventing any lynch that day. The bandwagon was either you, or steph. Why would steph not just vote for you and make it a done deal? When the tie happened, and steph was finally lynched and found to be mafia, the theory seemed like it was confirmed.

Turns out he voted for himself out of frustration, after miscounting the votes and thinking he was a goner. From previous games, steph is a clever player and we thought it must have been a calculated move to save you.

This was what, a week ago? The time to defend youself would have been before you were lynched. Of course hindsight is 20/20 looking back.
    Quote Originally Posted by Devec
    Cool09 is the cancer that is corrupting our society and poisoning our children.

WoT: Redglare[VPG]

Quote Originally Posted by Cool09 View Post
    The logic was that steph voted for himself (along with other maf) to tie the vote, preventing any lynch that day. The bandwagon was either you, or steph. Why would steph not just vote for you and make it a done deal? When the tie happened, and steph was finally lynched and found to be mafia, the theory seemed like it was confirmed.

Turns out he voted for himself out of frustration, after miscounting the votes and thinking he was a goner. From previous games, steph is a clever player and we thought it must have been a calculated move to save you.

This was what, a week ago? The time to defend youself would have been before you were lynched. Of course hindsight is 20/20 looking back.
    If there is 1 things that is consistent in Mafia games that FHC play, once the bandwagon is rolling noting will stop it. All you end up with is people saying 'Yeah I didnt think you were mafia but I voted for you anyway".