hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 40 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 797

Thread: [Mafia]Heap challenge: Round seven!

  1. #21
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,080
    Quote Originally Posted by F*** My Aunt Rita View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I need to say I told you so some time I guess $Abstain
    Are you ever able to accept when someone tells you why you're wrong?
    Yep, you're mafia.
    We can trust this guy

    Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  2. #22
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,979
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I need to say I told you so some time I guess $Abstain
    Are you ever able to accept when someone tells you why you're wrong?
    Are you the person to be saying something like that?

  3. #23
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,254
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I need to say I told you so some time I guess $Abstain
    Are you ever able to accept when someone tells you why you're wrong?
    Are you the person to be saying something like that?
    Zing.

    anyway, $abstain for reasons previously mentioned, with a reminder that I was the first in FHC Mafia history to present the argument for day 1 abstention.

    Some things to note so far, off the top of my head:

    1. People who disagree with the Day 1 Abstention argument are suspicious; enough to warrant a Sheriff check, but not enough to lynch in the absence of other information
    2. Sheriff would be well advised to check high-risk players early. I believe Darkflare and myself are on that list, not sure who else
    3. If I understand the OP, the Mafia has been handpicked by the Don. Keep that in mind as we go forward
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  4. #24
    If steph starts pulling out math formulas again, I'm going to have to vote for him.

  5. #25
    Moderator Moderator F*** My Aunt Rita's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Whereever particular mexicans congregate.
    Posts
    3,026
    $Abstain$ bandwagon is go

  6. #26
    dpidcoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 29, 2011
    Location
    San diego
    Posts
    4,908
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    1. Sheriff would be well advised to check high-risk players early. I believe Darkflare and myself are on that list, not sure who else
    Obviously the don and trying to infiltrate the trusted villager circle~~ $Steph

      Spoiler:
    lolday1

  7. #27
    Bentguru's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 25, 2011
    Posts
    2,544
    $Abstain needs to die, he is hella mafia

  8. #28
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,254
    Quote Originally Posted by dpidcoe View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    1. Sheriff would be well advised to check high-risk players early. I believe Darkflare and myself are on that list, not sure who else
    Obviously the don and trying to infiltrate the trusted villager circle~~ $Steph

      Spoiler:
    lolday1
    In my defense I'd just like to say that, unlike last game, I have been in contact with Cue since the start of the round. Therefore I obviously can't be mafia.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  9. #29
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    FMAR told us to lynch DarkFlare again! Can we lynch him this time please?

    Chris is the Don, obviously.

    Um what else...?

    In before "guys I abstained on day one, so I can't be mafia."

    I think that is it as far as fhc mafia memes I can recall, for the moment.
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  10. #30
    Steph's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Canadia
    Posts
    9,254
    I think the only ones you missed are

    "You must be mafia because you defended yourself when I made a baseless accusation"

    and

    chris is mafia
      Spoiler:
    irl
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

  11. #31
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    Quote Originally Posted by Steph View Post
    I think the only ones you missed are

    "You must be mafia because you defended yourself when I made a baseless accusation"

    and

    chris is mafia
      Spoiler:
    irl
    You are clearly mafia because... because.... Cue would obviously give the Don role to his best mate. But Chris is the Don. So he insisted Chris pick you as his first lieutenant!

    Go ahead, defend yourself!
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  12. #32
    Movember 2012Donor ctrlchris's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Fuckin roos m8
    Posts
    10,747
    Please stop telling everybody I'm mafia. You will blow my cover.

      Spoiler:
    irl


    telephone


    Your posting is medium, its not rare and its not well done
    - Krans 26/7/12

  13. #33
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  14. #34
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    On a Bote
    Posts
    5,797
    Seeing as it looks pretty safe it won't. Do anything at this point... $fmar

    There's my last-game vote out of the way, can get on like normal.

    (I'll swap if we actually need to make sure of an abstension)

  15. #35
    Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Posts
    17,080
    $abstain
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

  16. #36
    Toxic's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    WoT Raaage
    Posts
    1,257
    What happens tomorrow though?

    We wont be any whiser. More abstaining?
    Amantus for mod 2012 2013 2014 2015 2016

  17. #37
    Nobody_Holme's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    On a Bote
    Posts
    5,797
    We'll be slightly wiser, and base knowledge off how people interact today.

    Personally I dont like the whole abstain thing, one villager death for the knowledge voting patterns for an extra day brings you is a good trade, but this is a democracy, and FHC mafia breaks so many standard rules of mafia playstyles its got to be worth a shot.

  18. #38
    Kilabi's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,588
    $abstain

    mypaintpicturewiththemathsonit.jpg

  19. #39
    XenosisReaper
    Guest
    I was pretty drunk when I posted last night, so I'd like to change my vote to $abstain so I fit in better

  20. #40
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    21,326
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxic View Post

    you are clearly mafia because... because.... cue would obviously give the don role to his best mate. but chris is the don. so he insisted chris pick you as his first lieutenant!

    go ahead, defend yourself!
    Chris you would.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •