hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Skype conference, weekend from 12-14th april

Skype conference, weekend from 12-14th april

For all contributing members, please put in a time when you are available this weekend, so that we can try to get everyone online instead of just 2 or 3 people at a time.

If I don't have you added in Skype yet, get on IRC, Griefplay #Studioheap and ask me directly. If you don't have either IRC or/and Skype, please be aware that communication in a bigger project like this is a necessity and I would rather work with a handful of people who have 1 free day every 2 weeks that I can talk to, than someone who would finish the whole development cycle in 3 days but never shows up.

That said, the last discussions we had were awesome, no reason not to enjoy ourselves.

I will be available from 21 p.m. onward (GMT+1) today and I should be more or less reachable on saturday and sunday as well, with the odd grocery shopping spree inbetween, the usual.

I expect it boils down to somewhere after 8 p.m. in the evening on sunday, perhaps we can do it sooner.

Please reply.
    Last edited by Blutreiter; April 15 2013 at 12:02:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'

I'm not available at all this weekend mate, got a martial arts event that I've been organising that takes places from Friday evening -> Sunday evening :S

E: Though there is a good possibility I can get on at the 8pm sunday that you said, but I can't commit to this weekend.

Movember '11 Best Facial Hair, Best 'Tache Movember 2011Movember 2012Donor helgur's Avatar
    Am available today 22:00 and tomorrow 16:00-18:00 and 22:00 GMT + 2

big diiiiiiiiick Movember 2012Donor Dark Flare's Avatar
    I'm available 23:00 onwards on Sunday (GMT+1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Amantus
    whats tyhe appear of a shnitifuck cu nt eve onlio9ne corpotraTION DICKOLHEAD FUCKIN AS

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Flare View Post
    i'm available 23:00 onwards on sunday (gmt+1)
    And sunday can be good sunday.

So to sum everything up:

1. Design Docs were discussed and a lot of actual gameplay elements will be added to the designdocs, to streamline development process.
    2. We are checking the transition towards UDK Unreal engine, which opens possibilities and creates other difficulties. We will require a full week to see if we can create the kind of game we envision within UDK.
    3. Since we will possibly switch to UDK, more 3d design will be required. Devec has enough time and experience for 3d work. However, we probably need to get another 2d artist on the team in the long run.
    4. Darkflare loves lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by James Lyrus
    they send you a pedometer, and set you daily activity targets
    Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    There's no fucking way I'm googling '12" Hero'