hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Results 61 to 68 of 68

Thread: happy "phpBB: Critical Error" day

  1. #61
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrus Tenebros View Post
    Manatee made the group photo, I feel fulfilled and worthwhile in life having become a part of a dedicated internet spaceships community group picture.

    I can now die happy (in Afghanistan this summer)
    Afghanistan is a shit place to die, hold off until you get back and do it during the "fuck yeah i didn't die" binge period like most people.

    fone poastin

  2. #62
    Pacefalm's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    6,359
    Quote Originally Posted by walrus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by spasm View Post
    I'm not cool enough for the walrus group photo
    The criteria wasnt coolness, it was poastcount.
    Q_Q
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

  3. #63
    Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7, 2012
    Posts
    21,074
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    afghanistan is a shit place to die, hold off until you get back and do it during the "fuck yeah i didn't die" binge period like most people. fone poastin
    (I sent my excel file to the professor and asked "what did i do to you.

  4. #64
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,448
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    afghanistan is a shit place to die, hold off until you get back and do it during the "fuck yeah i didn't die" binge period like most people. fone poastin
    (I sent my excel file to the professor and asked "what did i do to you.
    Shoulda ducked the issue imo.

    fone poastin

  5. #65
    Daneel Trevize's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    T L A
    Posts
    12,326
    Wait why am I a genie?

  6. #66
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,494
    Surpise was shit ban quackbot now pls.

  7. #67
    Movember 2012 Zekk Pacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    7,177
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Surpise was shit ban quackbot now pls.
    Not empty quotan'
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

  8. #68
    Donor
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    16,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Surpise was shit ban quackbot now pls.
    Not empty quotan'
    Why he post better than most of us, or are you afraid the forum will go full automation.

    A they took our jobs, now they want our forums kunda issue.

    fone poastin

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •