hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 75 of 76 FirstFirst ... 25657273747576 LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,500 of 1519

Thread: The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

Still get swag points for use of abaddons tbh though. As much as LS is a sperglord
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

It's like I have been dragged back to 2012. Not sure if good or bad.
    The existence of space means the existence of pirates.

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Still get swag points for use of abaddons tbh though. As much as LS is a sperglord
    CCP is doing their part by chaosing Eve up, I might as well do my part by donning the Lord's Servant mask once more and creating content and breathing some life back into fhc and small alliance content.

Only thing that remains to be seen is how long the content lasts until the blue blob rears its ugly head again.

I just hope all parties involved keep things at the scale they are rather than bluing up every entity to kill content.

Right now it's fairly balanced with FED vs Rote/Unspoken+the handful of hangers-on that show for every timer. If either side eclipses 100 people in fleet or we get cap groups being dropped on every fight then I imagine content will dry up pretty quick.

Abaddons are great and some people here who haven't played in a while might not realize - they gave abaddons a 7.5% bonus to damage. They're even stronger now than they were back in the day. Our fleet was putting out absolutely obscene dps in conflag range when they dropped us. Zarm reps can't catch when you don't get the chance to spool.
    Last edited by LordsServant; August 17 2019 at 05:49:39 PM.
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Artjay View Post
    pros: more things are happening in the interesting parts of space, lots of old people are coming back to the game.

cons: lordsposting is also back.

it does seem like a bit of a wash, until you consider that you can just ignore lordsposting and have fun playing eve again.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Ass ass ass.

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    Zarm reps can't catch when you don't get the chance to spool.
    I must have missed when CCP attempted to justify such reps in the first place. When the fuck do you not need full remote rep power at the first volley of damage taken? I can only see it being 'useful' for gategun tanking prats. Generally PvP requires burst reps (did those ancil remote reppers ever take off?), and decent damage PvE also switches target, so you want fast switching reps and fit for resists over buffer.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Trevize View Post
    I must have missed when CCP attempted to justify such reps in the first place. When the fuck do you not need full remote rep power at the first volley of damage taken? I can only see it being 'useful' for gategun tanking prats. Generally PvP requires burst reps (did those ancil remote reppers ever take off?), and decent damage PvE also switches target, so you want fast switching reps and fit for resists over buffer.
    When they introduced ramping guns ?

They rep a reasonable amount starting off, a bit worse than guardian reps, and scale upwards to a reasonable amount more than guardian reps. Leshaks are known for being very tanky when properly fit, so your zarm reps will have the chance to scale up vs a lot of fleet comps in the small-midsize fleet meta.

Unfortunately for them, conflag abaddons punch out 1300dps apiece with no spooling required.

Our ~25 abaddons were putting out well over 30k dps (~32ish).

You need to be a bit more on the ball with proper fits and better logi than what they did to have a chance at doing anything to us in a zarm/leshak comp. I'll probably get the video out tomorrow but their first few ships barely even caught reps, and when their last few did get reps, we were still melting through them with scorch as they burned away.

Generally speaking, we're probably just past the point where trig ships/reps are good with our fleet scales.
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    They rep a reasonable amount starting off, a bit worse than guardian reps, and scale upwards to a reasonable amount more than guardian reps. Leshaks are known for being very tanky when properly fit, so your zarm reps will have the chance to scale up vs a lot of fleet comps in the small-midsize fleet meta.

Unfortunately for them, conflag abaddons punch out 1300dps apiece with no spooling required.

You need to be a bit more on the ball with proper fits and better logi than what they did to have a chance at doing anything to us in a zarm/leshak comp. I'll probably get the video out tomorrow but their first few ships barely even caught reps, and when their last few did get reps, we were still melting through them with scorch as they burned away.

Generally speaking, we're probably just past the point where trig ships/reps are good with our fleet scales.
    25 BS vs 12 BS

:ThinkingFace: You're too smug for how shit you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post

25 BS vs 12 BS

:ThinkingFace: You're too smug for how shit you are.
    You bridged onto us after smacking nonstop. Talk shit get hit.
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

This is a lot of posting for killing a few battleships while losing a couple of structures.
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment...ti_in_tribute/

Recent fight in d7- that I see noone posting on in here, so I'll post it for posterity.

I wasn't there personally, but my understanding is that we kept it paused and going down until our bombers weren't able to keep up with the rest of the stuff on field.

There's a lot of drama over tri showing up as a batphone, which fortunately looks like it pissed all of us locals off, so much so that Unspoken, which had originally agreed to help defend the azbel (then stood down when trig formed nightmares - also excellent group who seem like chill people) suicided a dread onto it to ensure that it died.

Mad props to them for doing that, and it gives me a lot of hope for the entire area (Vale/tribute) if we all feel that strongly about outside batphones showing up.

Azbel:
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/78506596/

Absolute Legend Martyred for the no batphone cause:
    https://zkillboard.com/kill/78506642/

Anyone actually there feel free to add more here as necessary. Let's keep the activity going here, and provide context to the area.
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    This is a lot of posting for killing a few battleships while losing a couple of structures.
    Tbh small scale battles are worth posting about a lot more then the large blob tidi nonsense

Tribute/Vale is pretty entertaining. Sat night Divinity had a small fleet out trying to take some sov nodes so we slapped together a hilariously bad 5 man kitchensink fleet to go shoot some things. We assembled a glorious battlefleet consisting of a cloaky legion, curse, crow, enyo and a slippery pete (lol).

Divinity and friends had about 8 jackdaws, a moa, a caracal, 2 retris, a wolf, some griffens and some entosis drakes. We spent about 2 hours running around the constellation doing hit and run attacks on various entosis ships, killing support ships that trickled in and running away under the cover of the blackout whenever their fleet showed up in full. Some random blue renter dropped by, pulled an IMA HELP LOL and then proceeded to welp his half a bill orthrus to its death.

With the ESI being borky i cant generate a battlereport for the constellation but this one covers most of the ships; https://zkillboard.com/br/110963/

Combined losses are less then 1.5 bill which is obv peanuts but goddamn that was a fun few hours. I think thats the first time in years we actually just kitchensinked it up lol.
    Last edited by Joshua Foiritain; August 19 2019 at 06:53:53 PM.

Super Chillerator Global Moderator teds :D's Avatar
    friendly reminder that the person smug-posting about a spaceship game that we used to play nearly a decade ago is also the same poster than made this thread: http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...t-to-do-things

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    friendly reminder that the person smug-posting about a spaceship game that we used to play nearly a decade ago is also the same poster than made this thread: http://failheap-challenge.com/showth...t-to-do-things
    I can see how your life has improved so much that you have all this spare time to dig up ancient posts because you're so mad about an even more ancient game. Props on your success the last decade or so.

Meanwhile, I think most of us would prefer that the spaceships forum be about spaceships. Why don't you go make a hate thread in general or something?
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

m8 it's a stickied thread in an active subforum, he didn't have to go far.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Idk about that, and i'm fucking stupid.

m8 it's a stickied thread in an active subforum, he didn't have to go far.
    That's hilarious, I had no idea lmao. :P
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

Quote Originally Posted by teds :D View Post
    holy shit i didn't even realise that lords was on my ignore list until this recent shitposting spree, i'd completely forgotten. however long ago it was that i made that decision, i get the sense that it's still a good one.

edit: for reference the only other person on mine is barth, make of that what you will ~

Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Do you even lift? Do you even post.

Ass ass ass.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to teds again.

Even rooks and Kings style pipe bombs are back.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Even rooks and Kings style pipe bombs are back.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Easier too with blackout.