hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276774757677
Results 1,521 to 1,534 of 1534

Thread: The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    One last BR:
    ------

https://br.inyour.space/?s=296,297,2...&e=150&t=irtxb

Snapped Vi2k's Capital IHUB tonight. They wouldnt fight us as we were expecting, so we basically toasted just fine with our prophecies while feeding tristans (vale is famous for this). TRIGG showed up and singlehandedly did more work than the entire LORDE/DVN/Bloc side to save their stuff by actually killing some of our prophecies. We coordinated with BOSS to kill the TRIGG fleet which was tanky enough that neither of us could really break em alone (we lost some phoons due to lack of fight earlier). They eventually left, after killing another prophecy or two, so while we dealt with random trash trying to counter toast, I moved my JF alt to jita and bought 15 more prophecies. We killed a random Rote taranis gang on one of our Prophecies, and FINALLY wrapped up the IHUB. TCU ongoing as of the time of this writing, but expected to wrap up successfully.

------

After this BR, negotiations were made for Ponybois (Lorde & co) surrender and evacuation from the region.

The terms of their surrender were that they would:

1) begin unanchoring all of their structures within 24h with them being removed entirely by the 28th with the exception of a single astra which they could...

2) use to store/remove assets until Jan 1st, at which point all assets/presence are expected to be removed from the region from ALL structures.

3) DVN will self destruct all TCU and Ihubs considering they are merging with LORDE.

4) FE and Reverberation Project will not harass or impede any efforts of LORDE/DVN & their allies during their retreat from Vale.

5) LORDE would be free to tell their membership whatever they wanted for PR purposes so they could save face, the agreement and terms would remain privy only to us.

Unfortunately for them, whether this was just a desperate gambit to buy time, or them just genuinely being bad at sorting their logistics and structures, the 24h period passed without their structures beginning to unanchor. Upon convoing them, and asking them why they were not complying with the terms of surrender, this conversation was had:

------------------
      Spoiler:

Athena OlympiaToday at 5:43 PM [DVN Exec]
    O/
    The understanding that I have is that FE/ECHO will not interfer with DVN/LORDE Evac of their assets or structures based in Vale. We have until Jan 1, 2020 to get that done.

Is that correct ?

windjackelToday at 8:29 PM [FE Exec]
    The terms of the SURRENDER as far as I'm concerned are that Lorde and all allies must start the un-anchoring of all structures by this time tomorrow (0400 Eve Time) and be removed by the 28th with the exception of the Astra in VI2K being removed by Jan 1st to allow asset removal. Lorde and all their allies will have until the first to remove all assets from the Vale this includes any assets from Horde structures or anyone else who wishes to harbor Lorde. Additionally DVN will self destruct all their Tcu and ihubs if they continue to decide they will be merging with Lorde. In return we will not harass or impede any of Lorde or their allies in their retreat from the Vale. You can feel free to tell your members whatever you want but the understanding between us will be that you've surrendered and agree to the terms above. If these terms are broken at any point during the next roughly 2 week period we will consider anything discussed as void.
    If you agree to the above terms and statements a simple "I agree and understand" is sufficient.
    v/r
    Wind

[LORDE] xEntriqToday at 8:31 PM [LORDE Exec]
    No we will agree to the original terms.

windjackelToday at 8:33 PM [FE Exec]
    I'm not going to give you until Jan 1st to unachor structures the deal above is very generous saving you multiple billions in isk. I've given you the carrot with very agreeable terms if we go the other route of the stick thats fine with my "warmongering playstyle"
    You have the chance to walk away with all assets with 0 losses and not be pursued anywhere. That's as good a deal you are going to get.

[LORDE] xEntriqToday at 8:36 PM [LORDE Exec]
    I’ve given this convo to gobbins
    Good job
    You should have just stuck with the original agreement

windjackelToday at 8:41 PM [FE Exec]
    Then I have your response. I look forward to the fights, frags and everything else you will give us before the end :smile:
    o7 m8

------------------

Thus, we have restarted our campaign to remove them from the region, along with harassing their attempts at evacuating. We wish their line members the best of luck and apologize for their poor leadership's decisions and attitude with regard to vale in general.

While we're posting logs, here's the initial conversation that decided that they had no place in vale:

--------------
      Spoiler:

[LORDE] Tehran Sol11/18/2019
    i have terms for you. I speak on behalf of NO, SCUM, DVN, LORDE. All parties want to establish a Fight Club. You would all be neut to each other, your sov would remain intact within your respective pockets, no structure drops execpt for at lines of control throughout the fight club (areas outside main constellations, most of vale is pockets), fight club would work together to defend fight club from outside/internal invaders pushing evictions. 3rd party fights are ok that do not threaten tcu's or ihubs.
    Lets make vale fun!
    ECHO is threatening the others by continued expansion into vale. if they agree to terms we will not push eviction.
    I will also offer our influence as a major bloc member to secure vale for its current residents.

[VENIO] Lord's Servant11/18/2019
    No visual is unlikely to be around in a month, not necessarily just from us. Scum poses no threat, and DVN are our allies. If people are interested in what we've been working on since we moved in then it'll happen naturally. Both Echo and ourselves are unconcerned with any eviction threats; we've dealt with rockapella for months now and welcomed the content. FE will set our own rules as to how and who lives in the region, barring a major bloc bringing 1k ppl in and steamrolling, which has been a possibility since we moved in vOv
    Vale is already plenty secure for the residents we want in here, DVN included.
    We can sort the reset sometime tonight once wind or myself are home.

[LORDE] Tehran Sol11/18/2019
    Understood. I will talk with Athena and see where DVN will land with your response to the joint request.

[VENIO] Lord's Servant11/18/2019
    I can chat with Athena myself later if needed.

--------------

A month and 1 day later, we all know exactly how things turned out for them and with DVN unfortunately choosing the wrong side. The majority of us in FE still hold no ill will towards DVN and Athena, wishing them the best of luck, but they have unfortunately made their bed, and in choosing to merge with our enemy, have sealed their fate.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    A month and 1 day later, we all know exactly how things turned out for them and with DVN unfortunately choosing the wrong side. The majority of us in FE still hold no ill will towards DVN and Athena, wishing them the best of luck, but they have unfortunately made their bed, and in choosing to merge with our enemy, have sealed their fate.
    Haha. Interacting with Athena has truly been one of the most uniquely weird experiences in my 16 years of eve.

On an another note; Seems the vale sov map just keeps on getting more confusing. Whats up with TEST in ipay? Who are worthless krabs? Who are The Very Last Alliance? Who are Low Sec Free Fire? What is going on

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Haha. Interacting with Athena has truly been one of the most uniquely weird experiences in my 16 years of eve.

On an another note; Seems the vale sov map just keeps on getting more confusing. Whats up with TEST in ipay? Who are worthless krabs? Who are The Very Last Alliance? Who are Low Sec Free Fire? What is going on
    Let me break it down lol.

Whats up with TEST in ipay?
    We have no idea, but they smoked out No Visual for us.

Who are worthless krabs?
    We have no idea, but they're apparently run by an ex Goon FC (seems to be a common theme, I wonder how many years mittens has left until Goons rot from the inside out like the old NC?)

Who are The Very Last Alliance?
    We have no idea, but they've throwing down random sov structures in untaken space for a bit and doing nothing.

Who are Low Sec Free Fire?
    We have no idea, and I've actually never heard of them and not sure why they're being mentioned.

What is going on
    We have no idea.

Game is fuckin' great.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

they're apparently run by an ex Goon FC (seems to be a common theme, I wonder how many years mittens has left until Goons rot from the inside out like the old NC?)
    Sadly more years then the game has left in it.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    they're apparently run by an ex Goon FC (seems to be a common theme, I wonder how many years mittens has left until Goons rot from the inside out like the old NC?)
    Sadly more years then the game has left in it.
    Some high lvl (ish) goons started their own thing. Most high profile is Pittsburgh who is now in trigger happy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Vid of small gang content from Vale over last few months:

Small gang/solo fights involving my corp/alliance in vale over last few months.

Ships flown:
    Flycatcher, Machariel, Golem, Panther, Naglfar, Phoenix, Thanatos
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

In case anyone's missed it, USTZ Winterco (basically ponybois + randoms) has "full deployed" to vale.

Their ping:

Spoiler:

I had a TIS interview about what's going on just prior to the events below:

That should catch up anything going on. Per usual, our enemies have latched on to hating on me with the usual stuff (RL threats and smack abound, I'm told that they've been calling me fat and other insults in local - never to my face ofc, several have been reported and we expect bans).

Speaking of bans:

These are all SCUM and Frat bots so far as I'm aware. Just the usual.

On a side note, Reverberation Project, our only blues in the area haven't been doing very well recently, and unfortunately made the poor decision to move to the IPAY pocket in the entrance of vale. This meme basically sums up what happened:

Repercussus, the majority of the pvpers in Echo, decided to join FE as they didn't like the direction Echo was being taken. Talon, the previous alliance leader of ECHO did not take this news well, and promptly had a meltdown.

The night before all this went down, we went down and defended their sov vs dogfort (https://br.inyour.space/?s=260,254&b...00&e=150&t=evb) as they were unable to form.

The next night, we were literally defending TVN fort (echo) armor timer, when Talon began his meltdown.

He self destructed all of Echo's sov (minus some stuff that was reffed), and handed SCUM (the botters living in that southern pocket that we've both been fighting/using as a content farm for a while) the vast majority of their structures.

Repercussus, which controlled the shares was able to votekick and regain control of their alliance, but outside of the TVN Fort, all Echo forts were given to Scum. This is what's known as a "dick move."

We expect to get some good content out of killing all the stuff Scum can't hold or defend, but it's still rather unfortunate to see our only blues in the area meltdown and end their relationship like this.

We thought better of Talon and Echo, but it is what it is. RP has since joined us, and we've had a few of the pvpers that were left in Echo reach out about joining as well. To the rest of E454 and others, we wish nothing but the best even with Talon's poor decision.

BRs for this week so far vs the Panda Menace:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://br.inyour.space/?s=262&b=9060720&e=90&t=beue

Fight over an armor timer on Fort that Scum was given by Talon during his temper tantrum. Ponybois have been smacking nonstop and got absolutely dumpstered with about even numbers. Smack less, fight more.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

https://br.inyour.space/?s=306&b=9061500&e=90&t=ub

Same thing, they were smacking and thought because it wasn't hardcore USTZ they could waltz into our space and ref random citadels. They thought wrong, and let the door hit them on the way out despite having more numbers. They didn't really kill anything, so their numbers don't show.

https://br.inyour.space/?s=295&b=9062190&e=120&t=ub

Last night after farming them in small gang trading entosis tristans for random trash, they tried to flash form on us while smacking nonstop. We counterformed gilas even faster and took them back to the glue factory. TCU successfully entosised (IHUB is owned by Frat and set to aids TZ).

Last edited by LordsServant; March 25 2020 at 07:03:39 PM.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

0r- fort BR:

https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/mRebegysHzbyWY5yA

Following ponybois (winterco pets/renters) failed deployment into Vale, Panfam + Winterco proper were called in to save face. Recently, the 0r- fort was forced into hull timer, and it came out tonight.

We obviously knew it wasn't going to get saved, but we figured we'd go in for a brawl because that's what we do. TEST alliance obviously doesn't like the people shooting us and wanted in. We were happy to oblige given the rather lopsided odds (the 3rd & 4th most powerful blocs in the game PanFam/Winterco vs our little 470 man alliance says a lot). We went in with abaddons + triage alongside some LR dreads to try and take down their B52s. Tidi was pretty awful, and something new to our pilots, but the plan went well enough.

Hostiles came in with a jackdaw/dessie fleet of some kind which promptly ate shit and died to the fort, followed by eagles, muninns, and maelstroms (Abaddons vs Maelstroms in vale - is this 2010?) We cynoed in our fleet at the edge of the fort towards the phoenixes, and began shooting them. After a bit of hestitation, the hostiles warped down on us and battle was joined. TEST came in and began shooting. We were breaking feroxes, basis, and maelstroms without too much issue, while TEST were focusing on shooting the eagles and muninns. Triage reps help relatively well for us (I was primaried on my damnation multiple times) until their separate fleets all began focusing us and I was unable to rep 3-4 targets simultaneously. Our LR dreads took down one of their phoenix, but unfortunately, TEST also began bleeding logi, and despite us trading almost 2:1, the nearly 3:1 numbers began to take their toll. We made the call to disengage and MJD the fleet out. About half our abaddons made it out, and the fort/caps died. GF to all, and I'm incredibly proud that our little alliance (we had ~60 in fleet) required a Panfam/Winterco response of almost 600 pilots to make any progress towards 'evicting' us from Vale.

On a side note:

[13:43:47] Boris Zhivago > <url=showinfo:1373//525152718>Lord's Servant</url> did you get a walk in yesterday?
    [13:43:53] Boris Zhivago > We was worried about you.
    [13:44:15] alex Suwako > hey
    [13:44:21] alex Suwako > stay inside save lives
    [13:44:32] Strelnikov Antipov > walk down middle of street
    -----------------
    [13:58:49] Scrapyard Attendant > hows the knee pain from your morbid obesity going?
    [13:58:50] Khan Fingol > philly is shut down indefinitely, but at least for the next month
    [13:59:04] Khan Fingol > og ffs
    [13:59:33] Scrapyard Attendant > must be sad being that size with a kid
    [13:59:45] Scrapyard Attendant > going to the park must be your months exercise
    [14:02:08] Scrapyard Attendant > always the fat neckbeard degens that have to resort to personal attacks over an internet spaceship game
    [14:02:16] Scrapyard Attendant > spending your life at a pc
    [14:02:25] Scrapyard Attendant > heart attack risk after walking half a mile
    [14:02:28] Scrapyard Attendant > what a life you live bud
    [14:02:47] Scrapyard Attendant > gonna be hilarious when you get evicted by winterco
    [14:02:56] Scrapyard Attendant > youll have to rename to Lorde's Servant
    [14:03:10] Khan Fingol > you run out of weed or something
    [14:03:48] Scrapyard Attendant > nah just sick of this retard
    [14:04:04] Scrapyard Attendant > should see this discord him and winds are in
    [14:04:28] Scrapyard Attendant > comedy gold watching bloc fc's piss in his cornflakes
    [ 2020.04.14 05:33:37 ] Ceaser Allende > Hey, anyone else notice Lord Servant looks like a fatter, sloppier version of how Haley Joel Osment looks currently?
    The first one is extremely concerning since A) I don't have kids and B) the only way someone would think that would be in background of one of my TIS interviews there's a baby picture of my mom holding me. Big yikes saying something like that.

I've gotten tons more, and am going to start saving them now. It's fascinating how infuriated these people are over me.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

It's been a while since I've posted anything here, so I figured I'd do a minor writeup/link a few BRs I have kicking around since the last time I posted which was... mid april.

Vale continues to be a hotbed of content, with the only progress being made by full Winterco+Panfam CTA formups of 500+ people against our singular alliance. Y-Z fort was lost to this full coalition CTA, but in between these CTAs we get fights with much more manageable numbers alongside friends of ours like Interbellum, some great content alongside Deepwater Hooligans, and last but certainly not least TEST has been absolutely awesome in helping to even out the massive blob fights. Below are a few short BRs: (these are in no particular order):

=====
    BONUS VIDEO with FC Comms/POV:

R-P athanor armor timer I believe, ponybois formed up and constantly reshipped (note the # of ships lost vs the number they had) to attempt to get the RF while constantly bleeding numbers hard.
    Result: total wipe of their fleet
    Isk: we lost 1 ship ~350m to their ~6.6b in losses.
    Balance: ~2:1 against

https://br.inyour.space/?s=291&b=9103734&e=90&t=e

=====

Recently the hostiles managed to ref the TVN fort armor timer, putting it into hull which comes out soon and should result in another fight. TEST have been absolutely awesome in helping stick up for the small guy like us and evening the numbers against the 2 full coalitions fighting us. Initial useage of nagas to counter maelstroms was countered by muninns warping on us, while test wasn't trading super favorably with their fleet. We reshipped to logi + my fax at which point losses became almost nonexistent for the test fleet which went to town, forcing ponybois to meatshield just long enough for the muninn fleets to get the hull timer in.
    Result: near destruction of maelstrom fleet, armor timer down, on to hull timer.
    Isk: ~21b Lost for us vs ~41b lost for hostiles.
    Balance: ~2:1 odds against us

https://br.evetools.org/br/5ec75b67b909330017f8d8d7

=====

TVN ihub initial REF attempt by LORDE. This was out first use of nagas, which proved extremely effective, but we eventually had to disengage after they plastered enough bookmarks around the grid that they could always warp on us.
    Result: TVN Ihub reffed
    Isk: ~1.7 vs ~3.3
    Balance: ~4:1 against us (16 vs 60+)

https://br.inyour.space/?s=263&b=9128400&e=150&t=rv

=====

We had briefly worked with FAM for a few good fights, but Murray decided for whatever reason that they wanted to disrespect us and refuse to work with us. DOGFT, their closest allies have also been extremely disrespectful and have been actively working with Winterco+Panfam and posted this: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachmen...00/unknown.png
    So...we decided to just help the other folks, Deepwater Hooligans aka BIGAB who have been very chill duders and gotten us in some dank frags, including this dread brawl. We secured the objective of killing the athanor, but decided in the interest of fights we'd drop some dreads on their carriers. They responded in kind with our old enemies CONE/ROTE and co (ironically, Unspoken was flying with us) killing most of our dreads in a slightly lopsided dread brawl with the exception of an FE Rev that moonwalked out. We annihilated what remained of their support, and they unfortunately were able to extract their dreads while we held the field.
    Result: "3rd Party Coalition" Isk victory, Forsaken Hooligans objective victory.
    Isk: ~98 vs ~60
    Balance: Roughly ~3:2 odds against us

https://br.inyour.space/?s=253&b=913...&t=febqufeaaaq

=====

Continuing our extra content on the western side of vale, we had more "3rd Party Coalition"content lined up, and this time, FAM was ready to put the FAM in "PANDAFAM," with our usual hostiles from Eastern Vale showing up, earning the aforementioned coalition name due to them claiming to be a "3rd party" while sitting @0 on the hostile citadel alongside the domi fleet. They promptly did what they do best - meatshielding for their friendlies on grid, losing most of their HFI fleet. Unfortunately, due to massive issues with disconnects and desyncs we lost a few ships, including my nightmare (I literally disconnected double digit times during the fleet).
    Result: Isk victory for Hooligan Empire, Objective victory for PandaDogFAM with citadel defended.
    Isk: ~6.4 vs ~7.6
    Balance: ~2.5:1 odds against us

https://br.inyour.space/?s=248&b=914...=90&t=vqfaffae

=====

XPOST another BR below (not mine):

Lorde returning from a Fresh hel dunk went after the replacement for the previously talked about astrahus in y-z. Lorde brought a brought 35man hurricane fleet with single dread support. We countered with Typhoons. We lit the cyno on our friendly pos, which they warped their fleet into. We cross warped them and let them die to the unmanned pos. Landing on grid with the astra we proceed to burn down the first dread so Lorde cynos in an additional 5 dreads. We kill a second dread on grid and the occasional hurricane that strays too close. Lorde kills the astra and tries to extract. We think they had very long red timers because of the Recent Hel kill and they decided to warp some of their dreads to safes, where they were probed down. After getting the tackle on two moros in separate safes, Lorde Cynos in a Mino to try and stabilize the fight. We kill their moros through fax reps, and moon walk off to the other dread that was tackled. Unfortunately it was an active fit and was able to tank until the mino arrived. The Hurricanes arrived, hazzed tackle and managed to allow both remaining capitals to escape. We chased the cane fleet as it exited our space and got a few more frags. Special call out to Hooligans for burning a billion jumps with additional tackle to help us keep the fight going. 40 vs 30, 11bn killed, 3bn lost. GFs in local
    Result: Friendly Astra down, Hostiles feed 10x the isk to accomplish.
    Isk: ~10.8 vs ~2.5
    Balance: ~4:3 odds against us

https://fleetcom.space/battlereport/x8Q98AjtXgAkqDpr4

=====

Wrapping things up with some small gang nightmare stuff vs random fleets:

https://br.inyour.space/?s=306&b=9100200&e=90&t=uw
    Woke up, no idea what hostiles were doing but hero tackle held shit down while nightmare bulldozed through their fleet; a few got out.

https://br.inyour.space/?s=293&b=9103020&e=210&t=b
    Small ferox/oracle/harpy fleet was trying to ref a citadel. We small ganged em picking them off one by one until they realized they were just feeding for no reason and left.

=====

We look forward to the next several months of this long grindy war and all of the content that continues to be hand delivered straight to our doorstep - no jump bridge network needed.

If you enjoy fighting the good fight, playing eve the way YOU want to play it (specifically not how some coalition leader who barely logs in wants you to play it), and want in on stuff like the above and more, FE is recruiting likeminded corps and individuals to join us.

Feel free to reach out ingame ("Envoy Lounge", "Oatmeal" or directly), and ofc I'll be posting more vids shortly of these fights and more as they come. I've easily got enough footage for another vale pt 3 small gang content vid, but have been lazy about making em; something I should work on.

The game isn't dead - only the coalitions and their playstyle make it seem so.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

....and just like that, in a single night, the "progress" ponybois have been touting has been entirely undone.

Vale is gonna be a warzone for a LONG time.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

Video of small gang stuff. Basically just flexing on small fleets in my super blingy nightmare + a video of the first naga fight. Fun stuff.

Last edited by LordsServant; May 30 2020 at 09:15:38 PM.
    It's 2020. Get a grip.

I have so much footage I accidentally forgot to include these 3 fights into the last vid, so I just made another one. They fit tho, since they're not nightmare footage like last vid.

3 fights - first is a cap drop, second is a small gang vs small gang mach POV fight, last is my mino triage POV from 0r- fort armor timer where we dunked twice our number to the tune of 40b while losing only 20 ourselves, almost entirely before I reshipped into the mino and started saving everything.

It's 2020. Get a grip.

Newest thing is for TRI/Frat to beg their members to get good numbers by hyping for 24h, then standing down and telling us "made you form."

This sums it up pretty well so far:

It's 2020. Get a grip.