hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 74 12341151 ... LastLast

Thread: The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

Shit goes here.
    Merciless. are in constant war with our new neighbours, gypsy band, who moved even closer to us to bring more good fights. We are now 2 jumps apart. NC. and the ewoks have been spotted in the outlying area's and POS's getting reinforced daily.

We've come off worst in recent engagements I think but looking forward to more fights, hope they keep bringing it!
    i am jamiew0w, i am also Morgan Freeman

The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

Alright so not a lot has been going on in Gem lately, we (brick) managed to take TDE though, R.A.G.E took sov there after Rebellion lost it but then for some reason dropped it without actually transferring it to anyone. So we took advantage of that and put up some TCU's, the russians had the same idea though and put up some TCU's of their own, which we destroyed, at about 30mins to DT the Russians put up a TCU (this is before patch day so a long DT) and destroyed ours, at this point their wasn't many on in Brick and NC had gone home so we didn't have much of a defence fleet. They warped about 3 Supercarriers to our pos so we were poking our heads out and destroyed 100mil + isk worth of fighterbombers before the rest of the Russians arrived.

The killed out TCU which had around 2 hours 30mins to go before we got sov much went around, until........................we realized we could petition the russians about their TCU. It was something to do with a TCU must be over 50% complete onlining before DT, which theirs had just started so it was removed by CCP and we got the system.

SO a kind of hollow victory but a victory none the less.
    Last edited by Cue1*; July 2 2014 at 08:18:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    i love you fhc, never change

Re: Venal

For the various alliances active in venal this is the basic lowdown:

Merciless + Agony with occasional support from evoke + ncdot
    Gypsy Band with occasional NC support
    Co2 + Wild boards, the small Serbian block

As far as technetium moons are considered each block holds some moons.

So far we haven't had any good three way free for alls unfortunately, mostly because our numbers aren't really enough to challenge merciless or gypsies during CTA's

Re: Geminate 10/04/2011 - Invasion Ongoing

Quote Originally Posted by Daco Cutter
    Let's try again this again.
    It was something to do with a TCU must be over 50% complete onlining before DT, which theirs had just started so it was removed by CCP and we got the system.
    :CCP: Where the heck are these rules written down?

I'm surprised it works like this these days but even more surprised to see CCP responded to your petition in time for it to matter.

On topic: Whats up with Legion of xXDEATHXx losing so much sov today?

Looks like mostly crap space that no one uses they ditched. Guess its a case of streamlining expenditure.

Quote Originally Posted by Redclaws
    On topic: Whats up with Legion of xXDEATHXx losing so much sov today?
    Depending on how much you believe evenews24, apparently its mostly renters going emo

http://www.evenews24.com/2011/04/09/fat ... don-space/

All i know is that DRF paid PL to join them

going to be a nice BBQ in gemi and good salvage option packages )

Donor

Last night we were shooting a tower, gypsy band were apparently watching us. Logged their supers on halfway through the siege cycle and :welp: goes the dread fleet.

http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9354549

Who are Gypsy Band?

Spoiler:
    a large faecal log spread out on the oversized scrotum of a domestic pig
      Spoiler:

Rebellion alliance under a new name, pretty much.

So yesterday I had probably one of the most intense fun fights I have ever had since being in Brick.

So just a quick back story:

I was playing Minecraft then logged into eve to see what was going on an saw there was a shield fleet up, so I joined to see what was happening and found out Solar Fleet had Anchored a POS in one of our home systems and we were trying to kill it. So I jumped in my Scimi and raced to the JB and jumped into the fight.

I really wish I had of been frapsing these fights because it would of made for some awesome screen shots.

This is purely how I saw the battles unfold, since I was concentrating on repping gang members I wasn't concentrating all that hard on what the FC was saying so I might have missed certain events or orders.
    ----------------------------------------

It is about 10:00UTC when I join the fleet and head out to where the fighting is, at this point we only have about 15 guys on field and the russians have about 20 but we have 2 scimi's which evens the field a bit (we are both running Drake/Hurricane fleets as well). So we're warping around the tower to different spots catching Russians that have drifted from their fleet. We lose a couple of guys during this little skirmish just from bad warp in's or just from not hearing the FC properly (lolTS2). Me and the other Scimi are keeping up with the incoming damage for the most part but the Russians were using target painters which was making it hard to rep the tacklers and we lost a few of them.

The skirmish last until the POS shields go up, at which point the Russians are hugging the tower but a few are outside the POS shields when it goes up so we dispatch of them quickly. At this point we get a blockade runner with some T1 Large bubbles and 2 T2 Large Bubbles and proceed to start anchoring them around the POS. During this time the Russians are coming in and out of the shields trying to pop the BAR but me and the other Scimi have kept perma reps on him so it is pretty futile. They lose an extra 2-3drakes doing this. Once the bubbles online the POS looked like this:

(Full Image is here: http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/2716/fullrapecage.jpg)

At this stage in the fight the Russians are stuck and we're chipping away at the POS, unfortunately a 20 man Drake/Hurricane gang doesn't do a lot of damage to a Large POS, and being only 20mins to Downtime there aren't many people to rally into the gang. While we were shooting the POS a Muninn decided he'd come out of the shields to shoot one of the T2 large bubbles but since I had them locked up I just put reps on the bubble and he didn't make much of a difference. Our FC calls him primary and away the missiles fly, he runs back into the shield and the missiles follow him which is followed by a brilliant blue explosion and many laughs on coms. We get a couple more people doing this, then DT hits.

This is how it was looking just before DT:

(Full Image here: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/7...stbeforedt.jpg)

So after DT we all log in again and manage to get fleet back up to around 40 people and we have 4 Scimi's now. It is pretty much a stale mate, they aren't leaving the POS shields and we aren't leaving the POS. They try to warp a hauler in the Stront but he lands in the bubble and diaf. And that is pretty much how it goes for another 15-20mins.

We get word the system next door is filling up with reds around 25-28 Solar Fleet, and in system there is about 10-12 Solar fleet so their fleet is about equal to ours except we have more logi's but they have more ECM. Solar lands on the in gate and we warp to the gate, determined to not let them get to the POS. Solar jumps in and we engage immediately I can tell us logi are going to have our work cut out for us because I get jammed by a Blackbird even though I have a ECCM on. We lose a few tacklers initially followed by a couple of drakes, but once us logi could lock again our reps started holding.

Solar begins to primary us logi's but don't have much success killing us, until...........I get primaried and one of the other logi's gets jammed and another has warped to a load up to get rid of any incoming damage. I stay on field as long as I can providing reps until I hit armor, once my armor went down to half I started spamming jump and made it out in 10% armor.

I head back to gate and jump back in, one of the other logi's reps my shield back up and we don't get shot again. We have killed around 20 Solar ships to about 4 loses so Solar starts bailing and we spread points and destroy a further 5-8 ships. Then the looting begins. I was jammed 3-4 times by a blackbird in that fight even with my ECCM going (sigh nerf ecm?).

After that the fleet heads back to the POS and I head to station, dock up and log off. When I logged someone had done a api import for that battle and the night, in the end we took overall 9 loses and killed 40 Solar guys.

Just before they all bailed: http://img864.imageshack.us/img864/6...foretheend.jpg
    After Math of the battle: http://img215.imageshack.us/img215/6171/theendss.jpg

The other kills/loses after that I don't know about so can't comment on, and it doesn't look like we took the POS down, but a very fun night and the most intense Logi action I have been in.
    BR: http://killboard.brick-squad.com/?a=...&kll_id=103159
    (I have no idea what happened with PL there :\)

---------------------

So GF Solar was a lot of fun, I hope you continue to bring it :wink:

Quote Originally Posted by EntroX View Post
    i love you fhc, never change

Re: Geminate 10/04/'11 - Invasion Ongoing

They'll be bringing it even more in the next few days/weeks....

I wondered why we had hardly seen Gypsy Band around in Geminate anymore, seems you are keeping them very busy!

A piata (Spanish pronunciation: [pi'?ata]) is a brightly-colored decoration made from either a clay container or cardboard shape covered with papier-mch.

https://www.pandemic-legion.com/kill...&system=F-D49D

It was looking like it was going to be a boring afternoon, so we formed up some people on a Titan and sent some cloakies with cynos to have a look at the jump bridges to see if anything interesting came through them to gank. Fairly quickly something interesting is reported, maybe 20 or so ships idling in a POS in F-D49D. So a cyno is lit, we jump in, bubbles are dropped and the Machs go to work bumping people out. Some reds manage to warp out to another POS then log, others manage to log in the POS but quite a few go down.

After about 20 minutes the POS is empty and we start to think about heading back to the titan, but low and behold in warps an Abaddon having just logged on. The Machs scramble to bump him out and as they're doing this a Mael logs in and warps into the POS; bump bump, bang bang, dead. At this point we put two and two together and realise that a 300 man fleet had logged out in this POS the day before and plenty of people were logging in without checking any intel. So on and off F-D49D became our 2nd home for the day, Mumble echoed with cries of joy every time something tasty logged in, rage when they managed to log out and dissapear before we could bump them out and kill them and screams of catch the bugger as tackle overloaded to catch those that had neglected to put their password in.

Finally I'd like to congratulate ShaolinRocket, the resourceful Guardian pilot who'd turned on his AB and left his ship orbiting the POS, trying to bump that ship out kept us occupied and entertained whenever there was a lull in the piata providing us sweeties. Eventually after an hour and a half of tearful frustration accompanied by the torture of Benny Hill music hero of the legion mkd0815 finally got the magical bump to push him out of the shields.
    https://www.pandemic-legion.com/kill....php?id=390434

Over the course of the day we managed to kill 70 ships.

Sounds like an amusing afternoon for you Dodgy....welcome to the neighbourhood!

https://www.pandemic-legion.com/killboa ... ?id=391199 ME erebus down, would like to hear how he died. Keep up the good work PL =)

I wasnt there, but as far as I know he got caught by a fishing gang as he was trying to slowboat inside a POS, he was held there by 2 hero dictors untill backup arrived. From what I can tell 1 Avatar and 1 Wyvern barely managed to get away

Main battle report.
    Reposting from a n other forum.
    PL camped the system all day in machariels, about 200 NC had logged in the same pos so we scored maybe 100 kills from people logging in at a steady pace.

NC then spend 2h forming up their 22:00 eve CTA CTA.
    100 Armor hacs
    150 Alpha fleet
    65 Capital fleet.
    80 Armor bs fleet.

PL goes and swaps to tengus and bridges back + a mad levi for bonuses, 100 in tengu fleet and 20 in bomber fleet.

NC shield and NC ahac fleet bridges in at their pos, PL warps in at 0 scoring maybe 20 kills since people are bad at putting in password.

Grim tells his ahacs that "we will not fight PL until the station timer (1h20mins) so we will wait for our backup and cap fleet" and the shield fc says the same.

PL bridges in 3 machs and start camping the NC pos with tengus and 3 bumping machs (shadoo is lolbad at bumping and JENSIUS SOMETHING OF ZOR is a fucking bumping machine sending a BS into the jaws of the tengus every 30 secs)

NC realise that they will all die the death of bumps unless they fight (yeah machs can actually bump ships orbiting pos wtf).

NC alpha fleets warp off grid to get a warpin at range, NC ahacs starts manually burning straight towards our tengus outside shield. (mistake #1)

They exit shield one by one and they go pop pop pop.

With 30 ahacs dead and no losses the wild alpha fleet lands on grid, 35 km away from our tengus (yea we didnt want range, who cares about tracking? Mistake #2)

A lot of yelling start at PL coms, bubble the alpha fleet, gobbins bomb the fucking bs you italian piece of shit, where the fuck is the NC armor bs and cap fleet, why havent they jumped in yet, keep owning duders, raaaaa AAAAAAARMOR HACCCCCKS!!!!! etc etc

Just as gobbins finally is about to bomb the battleships a wild PL hic bubbles them all, dragging our bomber into the hic bubble and every single bomb misses the target.

Insert a lot of finnish at9 commentator rage here.

Alas, tengu heros moves in on top the NC maelstroms and boy, they sure as hell cannot track shit, and tengus are faster then NC ahacs so NC ahacs cant keep up nor shoot the tengus now being out of range. (learn to use ongrid bounce grim you giant noob face)

Pop pop pop maelstroms aint got no buffer llll.

Intellegence spy master AVAR DAVOLA starts screaming in his terrible german accent that we should warp of field, after some confusion we realise that he is telling us the NC bs fleet has been ordered to be ready to get of field.

Ahac fc grim goes "meh, i cant shoot at PL they too far away and nobody can break their tank lets just go inside pos this fight is over cry cry cry"

Alas, the brave men of the legion, re-fueled by rape, bubbles the fuck out of the NC maelstroms, and while Grim is crying to his ahac fleet on MM ts PL is still raping maelstroms like its Mogadishu ' 93, all while broadcasting grims crying on PL coms.

We be raping to the left, we be raping to the right, and when the dust settles and wreck overview is loaded a splendid sight is to behold.
    100 Hostile wrecks, 3 PL bomber wrecks and 2 PL recon wrecks.

Now one might ask, where was the NC armor bs fleet?
    Where was the NC cap fleet?
    Why is NC telling all their members that it was bombers that killed their 250 man fleet and not the 100 NC warriors.
    Why is NC standing down all their fleets, a total of 400 people on MM coms without even trying a 2nd time?
    Why is NC fcs lying to their fleet members all the time every day? (mistake #4 - #11)
    Why are the NC saying they will not reform untill goons comes to help them at 0400?

Well my friends, these questions I cannot answer.

But much like the chief of humvees in Black hawk down, or like the man from thank you for smoking in that new movie battle for LA, Elise randolph Leader of Legions, reshipped and went and took 2 tech moons, reinforced 1 station and 2 ihubs. While the blood of NC mogadishu militia still wet on his face.

gf gf gf.

ujelly?
    The fact that NC have to have a publicly known password to all their POS and take forever to form means that concerted camping and bumping at their POS in F-D has shut the NC down until the Goons arrive, and when they do they're unlikely have much to combine with. Quite a difference from the promises of 1000 fleets and blueballs that was expected.

We had a nice fight tonight, unexpected due to the time zone differences. BAND has been regularly reinforcing our towers, tonight we had a standard us op to save one. Shortly before the tower was out, BAND (russian tz alliance) began to log into their home system and it was obvious they had alarm clocked for it.

They titan bridged about 40 guys, mostly arty abaddons, 3 triage carriers with 2 nyxes on standby to a ping spot off our pos, warped down to it and engaged the tower ignoring our fleet. They chose to cyno on the opposite side of the tower from our 9 shield repping carriers who were able to continue repping the tower uninterrupted throughout the fight. Unfortunately the nyxes never came in.

They were slow on the bubble and we were quick to warp our gang to their cyno, kill the alt and warp back down to the tower on top of them to save travel time. At this time we had about 30-40 pvp ships excluding alts, carriers repping the tower, etc. One of our hictors trolls their carriers with a misclicked cyno next to them

About now a 20+ man black legion moonin gang white knighted our side to help clear tackle and whittle down the abaddons. We engaged at 0 quickly killing the support and isolating the carriers which we put down with help from effective pos gunning from our side. A short fight ensues with many of the BAND ships forced to leave the field and fly home in defeat while we killed the carriers.

GF guys and pretty unexpected, ty for the late night fun o7

http://killboard.gypsyband.ru/?a=kill_r ... _id=113681
    http://eve-kill.net/?a=kill_related&kll_id=9399800

Kb battle report pretty shit so far, give some time for api to kick in