hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 77 of 77 FirstFirst ... 276774757677
Results 1,521 to 1,526 of 1526

Thread: The Lower North (Tribute/Vale of the Silent/Venal/Geminate)

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    One last BR:
    ------

https://br.inyour.space/?s=296,297,2...&e=150&t=irtxb

Snapped Vi2k's Capital IHUB tonight. They wouldnt fight us as we were expecting, so we basically toasted just fine with our prophecies while feeding tristans (vale is famous for this). TRIGG showed up and singlehandedly did more work than the entire LORDE/DVN/Bloc side to save their stuff by actually killing some of our prophecies. We coordinated with BOSS to kill the TRIGG fleet which was tanky enough that neither of us could really break em alone (we lost some phoons due to lack of fight earlier). They eventually left, after killing another prophecy or two, so while we dealt with random trash trying to counter toast, I moved my JF alt to jita and bought 15 more prophecies. We killed a random Rote taranis gang on one of our Prophecies, and FINALLY wrapped up the IHUB. TCU ongoing as of the time of this writing, but expected to wrap up successfully.

------

After this BR, negotiations were made for Ponybois (Lorde & co) surrender and evacuation from the region.

The terms of their surrender were that they would:

1) begin unanchoring all of their structures within 24h with them being removed entirely by the 28th with the exception of a single astra which they could...

2) use to store/remove assets until Jan 1st, at which point all assets/presence are expected to be removed from the region from ALL structures.

3) DVN will self destruct all TCU and Ihubs considering they are merging with LORDE.

4) FE and Reverberation Project will not harass or impede any efforts of LORDE/DVN & their allies during their retreat from Vale.

5) LORDE would be free to tell their membership whatever they wanted for PR purposes so they could save face, the agreement and terms would remain privy only to us.

Unfortunately for them, whether this was just a desperate gambit to buy time, or them just genuinely being bad at sorting their logistics and structures, the 24h period passed without their structures beginning to unanchor. Upon convoing them, and asking them why they were not complying with the terms of surrender, this conversation was had:

------------------
      Spoiler:

Athena OlympiaToday at 5:43 PM [DVN Exec]
    O/
    The understanding that I have is that FE/ECHO will not interfer with DVN/LORDE Evac of their assets or structures based in Vale. We have until Jan 1, 2020 to get that done.

Is that correct ?

windjackelToday at 8:29 PM [FE Exec]
    The terms of the SURRENDER as far as I'm concerned are that Lorde and all allies must start the un-anchoring of all structures by this time tomorrow (0400 Eve Time) and be removed by the 28th with the exception of the Astra in VI2K being removed by Jan 1st to allow asset removal. Lorde and all their allies will have until the first to remove all assets from the Vale this includes any assets from Horde structures or anyone else who wishes to harbor Lorde. Additionally DVN will self destruct all their Tcu and ihubs if they continue to decide they will be merging with Lorde. In return we will not harass or impede any of Lorde or their allies in their retreat from the Vale. You can feel free to tell your members whatever you want but the understanding between us will be that you've surrendered and agree to the terms above. If these terms are broken at any point during the next roughly 2 week period we will consider anything discussed as void.
    If you agree to the above terms and statements a simple "I agree and understand" is sufficient.
    v/r
    Wind

[LORDE] xEntriqToday at 8:31 PM [LORDE Exec]
    No we will agree to the original terms.

windjackelToday at 8:33 PM [FE Exec]
    I'm not going to give you until Jan 1st to unachor structures the deal above is very generous saving you multiple billions in isk. I've given you the carrot with very agreeable terms if we go the other route of the stick thats fine with my "warmongering playstyle"
    You have the chance to walk away with all assets with 0 losses and not be pursued anywhere. That's as good a deal you are going to get.

[LORDE] xEntriqToday at 8:36 PM [LORDE Exec]
    I’ve given this convo to gobbins
    Good job
    You should have just stuck with the original agreement

windjackelToday at 8:41 PM [FE Exec]
    Then I have your response. I look forward to the fights, frags and everything else you will give us before the end :smile:
    o7 m8

------------------

Thus, we have restarted our campaign to remove them from the region, along with harassing their attempts at evacuating. We wish their line members the best of luck and apologize for their poor leadership's decisions and attitude with regard to vale in general.

While we're posting logs, here's the initial conversation that decided that they had no place in vale:

--------------
      Spoiler:

[LORDE] Tehran Sol11/18/2019
    i have terms for you. I speak on behalf of NO, SCUM, DVN, LORDE. All parties want to establish a Fight Club. You would all be neut to each other, your sov would remain intact within your respective pockets, no structure drops execpt for at lines of control throughout the fight club (areas outside main constellations, most of vale is pockets), fight club would work together to defend fight club from outside/internal invaders pushing evictions. 3rd party fights are ok that do not threaten tcu's or ihubs.
    Lets make vale fun!
    ECHO is threatening the others by continued expansion into vale. if they agree to terms we will not push eviction.
    I will also offer our influence as a major bloc member to secure vale for its current residents.

[VENIO] Lord's Servant11/18/2019
    No visual is unlikely to be around in a month, not necessarily just from us. Scum poses no threat, and DVN are our allies. If people are interested in what we've been working on since we moved in then it'll happen naturally. Both Echo and ourselves are unconcerned with any eviction threats; we've dealt with rockapella for months now and welcomed the content. FE will set our own rules as to how and who lives in the region, barring a major bloc bringing 1k ppl in and steamrolling, which has been a possibility since we moved in vOv
    Vale is already plenty secure for the residents we want in here, DVN included.
    We can sort the reset sometime tonight once wind or myself are home.

[LORDE] Tehran Sol11/18/2019
    Understood. I will talk with Athena and see where DVN will land with your response to the joint request.

[VENIO] Lord's Servant11/18/2019
    I can chat with Athena myself later if needed.

--------------

A month and 1 day later, we all know exactly how things turned out for them and with DVN unfortunately choosing the wrong side. The majority of us in FE still hold no ill will towards DVN and Athena, wishing them the best of luck, but they have unfortunately made their bed, and in choosing to merge with our enemy, have sealed their fate.
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..

Quote Originally Posted by LordsServant View Post
    A month and 1 day later, we all know exactly how things turned out for them and with DVN unfortunately choosing the wrong side. The majority of us in FE still hold no ill will towards DVN and Athena, wishing them the best of luck, but they have unfortunately made their bed, and in choosing to merge with our enemy, have sealed their fate.
    Haha. Interacting with Athena has truly been one of the most uniquely weird experiences in my 16 years of eve.

On an another note; Seems the vale sov map just keeps on getting more confusing. Whats up with TEST in ipay? Who are worthless krabs? Who are The Very Last Alliance? Who are Low Sec Free Fire? What is going on

HEY LOOK AT ME I HAVE A TITAN LordsServant's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Joshua Foiritain View Post
    Haha. Interacting with Athena has truly been one of the most uniquely weird experiences in my 16 years of eve.

On an another note; Seems the vale sov map just keeps on getting more confusing. Whats up with TEST in ipay? Who are worthless krabs? Who are The Very Last Alliance? Who are Low Sec Free Fire? What is going on
    Let me break it down lol.

Whats up with TEST in ipay?
    We have no idea, but they smoked out No Visual for us.

Who are worthless krabs?
    We have no idea, but they're apparently run by an ex Goon FC (seems to be a common theme, I wonder how many years mittens has left until Goons rot from the inside out like the old NC?)

Who are The Very Last Alliance?
    We have no idea, but they've throwing down random sov structures in untaken space for a bit and doing nothing.

Who are Low Sec Free Fire?
    We have no idea, and I've actually never heard of them and not sure why they're being mentioned.

What is going on
    We have no idea.

Game is fuckin' great.
    It's 2019. Get a grip.

they're apparently run by an ex Goon FC (seems to be a common theme, I wonder how many years mittens has left until Goons rot from the inside out like the old NC?)
    Sadly more years then the game has left in it.

phpBB : Critical Error
    Could not connect to the database

Quote Originally Posted by Armyofme View Post
    they're apparently run by an ex Goon FC (seems to be a common theme, I wonder how many years mittens has left until Goons rot from the inside out like the old NC?)
    Sadly more years then the game has left in it.
    Some high lvl (ish) goons started their own thing. Most high profile is Pittsburgh who is now in trigger happy.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn LENNY2 met Tapatalk
    Schopenhauer:

All truth passes through three stages.
    First, it is ridiculed.
    Second, it is violently opposed.
    Third, it is accepted as being self-evident..