hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 51 of 150 FirstFirst ... 414849505152535461101 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,020 of 2998

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

  1. #1001

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    needing 8 formas sounds like a pretty awful weapon to begin with that you need to fix with excessive mods tbh

  2. #1002
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland View Post
    So 2 weeks ago I built a Supra and decided to give it a go.
    I enjoyed it so I started adding Formas to it and grinding it up.

    I never really realized until just now (currently has 5 Formas) - it's going to take me 7 Formas to build it the way I want to. I have a number of weapons with 6 formas, but this is the first that I'll use 7 on. Any weapons out there that legitimately use all 8 slots forma'd? Seems unlikely but I never expected to use 7 either.
    I rarely go further than 4 formas. 6 on the ones that I want to realy max out. But when you do that, there is always the risk they'll go the way of the fluxrifle.
    one day a bloody awesome weapon for any engagement. The next day, no longer fixable with any number of formas.
    I realy liked mine.

    Currently looking into if I should forma the pants off of my Kohm, or if my Torid or Amprex could be adjusted for firedamage, to go with my ember.
    Or maybe I should finaly look into learning to play ember, with her damage thingy.

    Remind me. What other frames have usefull damage augmenting abilities?


    Edit:
    And where can I read up on resists?
    I've basicly been "doing it wrong" and just used viral/radiation on everything. With a synoid gamacor doing blast, for cutting down things that refuse to die.
    Last edited by Ashaz; January 6 2016 at 12:16:10 PM.

  3. #1003
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by The Djego View Post
    This is what I used for ODD

    Ember: http://goo.gl/jYunaL
    Vaykor Hek: http://goo.gl/T1lZ86
    Mara Detron: http://goo.gl/lYLlVY
    That shotgun build is bloody insane.
    50000 sustained dps.
    I can't seem to figure out a Kohm build that goes over 7000 even. And that's supposed to be a dps beast.
    The Torid fails due to it's toxic base. I tried the Soma P aswell, but that's too reliant on crit to go all out elemental.

  4. #1004

    Join Date
    September 6, 2014
    Posts
    408
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    And where can I read up on resists?
    I've basicly been "doing it wrong" and just used viral/radiation on everything. With a synoid gamacor doing blast, for cutting down things that refuse to die.
    Google "Warframe Damage 2.0".

    I use Blast/Corrosive/Puncture for most everything (Void, Grineer, Infested) on my age old 4 Forma Boltor Prime, but switch to Magnetic & Toxin for Corpus.

  5. #1005
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by Rellin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    And where can I read up on resists?
    I've basicly been "doing it wrong" and just used viral/radiation on everything. With a synoid gamacor doing blast, for cutting down things that refuse to die.
    Google "Warframe Damage 2.0".

    I use Blast/Corrosive/Puncture for most everything (Void, Grineer, Infested) on my age old 4 Forma Boltor Prime, but switch to Magnetic & Toxin for Corpus.
    That list is what I've been somewhat basing of previously, but without noting very much difference.
    Is Blast/Corosive still the supreme combo then? I switched from thatone a while back.

    I'm considdering trying a heatbased tonkor for my Ember.
    ...or just keep beefing the Torid and trying nova. :P

  6. #1006

    Join Date
    September 6, 2014
    Posts
    408
    As far as I am aware, Blast/Corrosive considered the best lazy man's general all purpose damage combo. It will work on everything fine. I only switch from that when doing really high level stuff and remember to change ahead of time.

    It is really annoying there is no easy way to swap between mod sets on your frame or weapon before missions or during even. You have to go to you arsensal, click the weapon, upgrade, then click "B" or whatever. I hardly do it.

    Also, IMO, the Boltor Prime is so easy to get and such a good weapon. I see no need to use anything else. I have tried a variety of weapons and always go back to my Boltor Prime. I also liked the Latron Prime, but the Boltor was just easier. Maybe that is because I play Nova Prime almost exclusively (sometimes Loki Prime for spy missions or Rhino Prime for nightmare missions) and since everything is moving at like 35% of their top speed they are really easy to aim at.
    Last edited by Rellin; January 6 2016 at 07:28:22 PM.

  7. #1007

    Join Date
    September 10, 2014
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    needing 8 formas sounds like a pretty awful weapon to begin with that you need to fix with excessive mods tbh
    Decided to look through the weapons database to see if there were any weapons that could benefit from 8 formas. Nope. Akmagnus is probably the closest.

  8. #1008

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    I like my akmagnus a lot tbh but ever since I got the sonicor I barely use anything else

  9. #1009

    Join Date
    September 10, 2014
    Posts
    461
    My favorite is the Stug. It might not be the strongest secondary weapon, but I like it. I also like the Nukor, though I'm not a fan of how it looks.

  10. #1010
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,801
    Quote Originally Posted by The Djego View Post
    If you don't have frost prime so far, you should probably go farm for him,
    Hah! Frost prime, GET!

    Settling on Tonkor and Lex Prime as my weapon of choise at this point.
    I'm working on a 55K dps corosive Lex prime.
    And the tonkor is just tonking stuff. Using it with vauban is simply awesome.

  11. #1011

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    Any idea how much buying a veykor hek would cost? CBA with the faction grind when im so far on other factions already... ._.

    i want a decent shotgun but i hate how the sobek looks and the tigris while insanely high damage just feels awkward as shit

  12. #1012
    Ashaz's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 29, 2011
    Posts
    3,801
    Void trader is back.

    But Primed Bane of Infested? Is it realy worth it?

  13. #1013

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Void trader is back.

    But Primed Bane of Infested? Is it realy worth it?
    not rly i think

  14. #1014

    Join Date
    September 10, 2014
    Posts
    461
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Any idea how much buying a veykor hek would cost? CBA with the faction grind when im so far on other factions already... ._.

    i want a decent shotgun but i hate how the sobek looks and the tigris while insanely high damage just feels awkward as shit
    Find yourself a Boar Prime. It'd be nice if it's clip was about 5x as large - but it's still quite fun.

    EDIT - yes, I want to spam bullets like confetti.

  15. #1015

    Join Date
    December 29, 2011
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Any idea how much buying a veykor hek would cost? CBA with the faction grind when im so far on other factions already... ._.

    i want a decent shotgun but i hate how the sobek looks and the tigris while insanely high damage just feels awkward as shit
    Got a friend that has a veykor Hek that he'd trade for a Telos Akbolto (dunno if you have one) or for 30 plat. He should be availiable for the next 3h. if not 30 plat is the middle ground usually for Syndicate primary.

  16. #1016

    Join Date
    December 29, 2011
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Void trader is back.

    But Primed Bane of Infested? Is it realy worth it?
    not rly i think
    I'm interessed at the corpus one (they are the only faction I use a riffle against for the sortie). But I couldn't muster the 400 ducats....

    If they'd fit on a shotgun or melee that would be a different ballgame.

  17. #1017

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    discovered i need MR12 so never mind :/

    Quote Originally Posted by SycIh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Void trader is back.

    But Primed Bane of Infested? Is it realy worth it?
    not rly i think
    I'm interessed at the corpus one (they are the only faction I use a riffle against for the sortie). But I couldn't muster the 400 ducats....

    If they'd fit on a shotgun or melee that would be a different ballgame.
    eh dunno, i always feel theres something better one could use those points on, most of the time

  18. #1018

    Join Date
    December 29, 2011
    Posts
    569
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    discovered i need MR12 so never mind :/

    Quote Originally Posted by SycIh View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Void trader is back.

    But Primed Bane of Infested? Is it realy worth it?
    not rly i think
    I'm interessed at the corpus one (they are the only faction I use a riffle against for the sortie). But I couldn't muster the 400 ducats....

    If they'd fit on a shotgun or melee that would be a different ballgame.
    eh dunno, i always feel theres something better one could use those points on, most of the time
    I'm not too sure, but the way they work, it's a multiplier at the end (1.55x all the damage) and it would be some of the best way to increase damage (hence why there is multiple enemy type in the void to make it harder)....

    I'm not a Warframe EFT warrior thought, so take my understanding with a grain of salt.

  19. #1019

    Join Date
    September 10, 2014
    Posts
    461
    I picked up the infested one for Dark Sector survivals and excavations. Haven't installed it on anything yet though.

    Side note - I got around to running the Second Dream Questline. I'll put it this way: I have no idea if the new abilities are meaningful, but I love that they finally fleshed out what a Tenno is and gave it a storyline. The Spy mission is a PITA, but I recommend going through the quest if you haven't yet.

  20. #1020

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    13,008
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkland View Post
    I picked up the infested one for Dark Sector survivals and excavations. Haven't installed it on anything yet though.

    Side note - I got around to running the Second Dream Questline. I'll put it this way: I have no idea if the new abilities are meaningful, but I love that they finally fleshed out what a Tenno is and gave it a storyline. The Spy mission is a PITA, but I recommend going through the quest if you haven't yet.
    its an awesome series tbh

    and some of the abilities are good, you can get insta revives or passive energy regen or passive damage etc through them

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •