hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 93 FirstFirst 123451252 ... LastLast

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Its average at best. Mostly crap.

v0v nobody said it was good

It could be good, like. But it isn't.

I dunno it could but it would proably need to pay for it then.

Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    FHC wanting new and innovative gameplay in a F2P game.

:V never change.

Meanwhile, back to smacking things with a space bo staff.

Despite this being completely one dimensional, I keep playing.

The fuck tho, its so slow to make money.

Minor related thing:

The hacking minigame reminds me of this browser puzzle game I used to play while gatecamping. Place hexagons, rotate, get points for huge unbroken lines. Anyone know what I'm talking about?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    Canadians are usually cooler.
    Thermonuclear Banana Split - A not-really-weekly Eclipse Phase campaign journal

Yeah so I reinstalled it to give it another go. Got to Earth missions.

Game HAS potential, just needs more sneaky spaceninja and less shooty shooty. As it is, it really is onedimensional as fuck, but :beta: so... will keep an eye on it, at least until I manufacture my sword.

Ingame name is dobrique if anyone wants to add me and try coop.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

7.0 added the new mod system. Still very beta-ish. A whopping two whole maps and 8 enemy types. Only fun with friends who have different frames unlocked so you can combine powers in some pretty cool moments. Frost + Ash + Rhino + Trinity makes for some great fun during the later difficulties.

I've been grinding Jackal for the past two days trying to get the Rhino Systems blueprint. I've had the helmet and chassis built for the past 3 days but the RNG gods DO NOT WANT ME TO HAVE THAT FREAKING SUIT! I'll be hitting level 3 here soon so I can get my Gram and Gorgon rape train going.
    Assholetep is such an asshole. Every time I'm unfolding my Tesseract Labyrinth he comes in and is all "Funny how you can get into a toy, but not into a Necrontyr babe's pants" and winks and laughs all the way down the stasis chamber. What an asshole.

Did they fix their shit? Game was basically unplayable for the past few days logging off constantly and shit

I couldn't update yesterday so I redownloaded v.v

Working now.

Calbanite whats you name in game?
    Last edited by Hels; April 7 2013 at 02:57:29 PM.

Ingame is the same.

And yes, servers are pretty stable currently.

Edit: FINALLY! Jackal dropped my systems blueprint. Rhino here I come! Totally gonna skip the 3 day wait on him by rushing with 25 platinum.
    Last edited by Calbanite; April 8 2013 at 12:24:02 AM.
    Assholetep is such an asshole. Every time I'm unfolding my Tesseract Labyrinth he comes in and is all "Funny how you can get into a toy, but not into a Necrontyr babe's pants" and winks and laughs all the way down the stasis chamber. What an asshole.

This game needs more variety and less-spazzy AI, but more importantly; do you even need to kill any of the enemies? It seemed to me like I was getting mission-completion XP and items from the bosses, so why not just speed through and kill boss / run to end of map?

Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    This game needs more variety and less-spazzy AI, but more importantly; do you even need to kill any of the enemies? It seemed to me like I was getting mission-completion XP and items from the bosses, so why not just speed through and kill boss / run to end of map?
    That's what you do when you speedrun a boss. All other levels it is better to just blap everything. You'll get more EXP.

Just need me an Ember Chassis, then I can be pro hot fire chick space ninja.

The game's tutorial is hilarious, it spends 10 minutes showing you how to understand what is already the basic shooter HUD/controls, then spends exactly 0 minutes explaining how to use the main game interface, including things like the various crafting, modification, and group-play systems.

Got Ember Blueprints.

Now to get the items to make the stuff and we'll be rocking some fire. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Got Ember Blueprints.

Does this game every actually become challenging? I hadn't seen any hint that it would by the time I finished the first zone.

Quote Originally Posted by Wall View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Got Ember Blueprints.

Does this game every actually become challenging? I hadn't seen any hint that it would by the time I finished the first zone.
    It ramps up.

You will need a multi-hitting fire damage melee weapon to get through the mid-late infested levels if the map screws you and tosses a bunch of Toxic/Disruptor Ancients at you while 50 gazillion chargers are stun locking you. A Supercharged Strun makes short work of Ancients though (takes me a whole magazine at level 30 to kill them).

Seriously though, the Defense missions get really hairy. I don't think we've ever completed the third wave on any of them. The later enemies get pretty nasty. Level 40 Railgun Moa's will one shot anything but a Frost or Rhino. A Grineer Commander will be happy to teleport you into a group of Gorgon wielding Heavies.

Oh yeah... there is this guy called "Stalker" who randomly shows up and assassinates one chosen player. He's level 35 and is rumored to be the forum mods and/or developers screwing around when they get bored.

Also ... ROLLERS! You get 5 of those little fuckers dicking about and you are chain-stunned while every faggot Grineer happily shoots the shit out of you. Sucks you can't hit them with horizontal melee swings.

Edit: My Rhino is almost God-Mode. Been leveling up my new Gram and Gorgon. Gram is retarded amazing. Gorgon needs mods to make it good. I've got + Max Ammo, .5 meter penetration, + armor piercing, and + reload speed. You can use it like a Braton because the first shot is always 100% accurate. Just tap the trigger and headshots erry' day. Just need 35k credits to grab a Lex or some other big pistol.
    Last edited by Calbanite; April 9 2013 at 06:51:01 PM.

Speaking of, are the 0.1 Puncture mods (obvious raised up to 0.2 and onwards) any decent?

I'm still using a Braton (?) and the AKBOLTO's which are fucking awesome. And a plasma sword.