hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 148 of 150 FirstFirst ... 4898138145146147148149150 LastLast
Results 2,941 to 2,960 of 2990

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Brevity is the soul of shit(posting).

have to remember- of those who have played these builds, they are fully aware of what the frames can do. go about your business.

What we are saying though, there are great frames that will really excel at a given task, so if you havent tried it already, give it a try.
    Aint nothing rewarding about bringing a derp frame to an eidolon hunt. Or frost to a kuva/lua spy sortie, but each to their own i guess if people want to be special.

Primed Target Cracker and Primed Ravage. Get some.
      Spoiler:
    Yay more mods i don't have endo to level. um.
    Last edited by Itiken; December 28 2018 at 04:10:00 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Better minmaxing than max shitposting
    Equally dumb.

Literally making warframe boring quicker by following the meta and never discovering all the other things thst work but are at most a couple percent less effective.

Aint nothing rewarding about bringing a derp frame to an eidolon hunt.
    Speaking of which. i was poking around yesterday and seems that i'd somehow halved the DPS of my Rubico and swapped it to Corrosive damage, which really didn't help my pitiful damage...

farming for the Harrow Neuroptics now. Ugh. 15 runs, maybe. So many derp mods.
    Last edited by Itiken; December 29 2018 at 04:25:21 PM.

I read something ingame today about rubico rivens having been nerfed a bit, maybe that's it?
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

I don't yet have a riven for it unfortunately
    Upped my Sybaris to this though so i'm as happy as can be:

It's really ace with (3 formas and) Hush.

I literally was bottom of the damage though with about 6% adn ran out of ammo. Luckily Kraken got ~80% with his Volt/Lanka setup and carried me hard. In my defence it was first time doing all 3, using Rhino of all things, and I was drunk AF as well, no ideas where to stand, what to shoot.... Happy clan carry times.
    Last edited by Itiken; December 29 2018 at 04:38:51 PM.

I had a pub group doing the Teralyst hunt as if we wanted to do the Gantulyst. Explained i'd never done it before, they didn't care.. We ran it. It's quite a bit harder but not impossible, so we eventually cracked it. I did however run out of ammo. How do people not do that? Hit a base and stock up before the fight?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I had a pub group doing the Teralyst hunt as if we wanted to do the Gantulyst. Explained i'd never done it before, they didn't care.. We ran it. It's quite a bit harder but not impossible, so we eventually cracked it. I did however run out of ammo. How do people not do that? Hit a base and stock up before the fight?
    Well, the meta is to one-shot each limb with a sniper rifle, and you have to use amps on the shields, sooo...

But without tongue-in-cheek, if you have a decent Rubico/Lanka you shouldn't have any ammo troubles on Teralyst.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Well, the meta is to one-shot each limb with a sniper rifle, and you have to use amps on the shields, sooo...

But without tongue-in-cheek, if you have a decent Rubico/Lanka you shouldn't have any ammo troubles on Teralyst.
    Teralist was fine. Literally ran out of ammo on the head of the second one.

Since then I have added another forma to the rubico prime which has added a ton of dps.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

If you have a carrier, and it dies, do you keep the extra ammo ?

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Do you still hoover mods!?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    anything soviet is of evil

If you're in a tight spot for ammo, don't forget ammo restore gear items are a thing. One or two pulses gives a surprisingly large amount of sniper ammo.

Only the main damage dealer tends to hit the limbs, and the main damage can do it in 2-3 sniper hits. generally its not too much of an issue.
    Its about 4forma to setup a rubico prime, its more like 5+ for the lanka, both with the optimal setups.

http://warframe-builder.com/Primary_...-0-20/166788/0
    For the lanka setup.
    Heavy caliber is to taste, its gonna make your shots spread a little so you could miss the limb, especially as its not hitscan instant fire, it has a charge up. With that in mind you could put on a vile acceleration, or if used with a Chroma, heavy caliber and even serration become less important.
    You could add in Hammershot as the alternative, or Primed Cold damage mod. The Eidolon is weak to radiation first, then cold isnt far behind, 165% cold damage is a nice bonus for 1 mod.
    Dont use the 60/60 mods damage/status elementals. status doesnt matter so much here, just pure damage such as stormbringer or hellfire. if you cant fit these, means you need to use more forma.

Rubico prime is easier to fit, as 4 forma will do the job.
    If you are doing utility rather than being the damage dealer then its less imporant, your dps is suplimentory in theory.
    A weak damagedealer is one of the most issue causing things in eidolon hunts. fortunately as Volt I can supliment in a number of ways.

I can use my stacked shields to boost damage, my rubico P is pretty pimp, and I can charge other players damage with shock trooper so they do 140% extra damage as electric.
    first time i ran out of ammo (i use a adarza kavat without loot-hoover) was with you the other day, but then i did 80% of damage on a tridolon hunt with volt, so, to be expected i fired a bit more than was ideal. I did miss quite a few shots too.

The farm for Harrow Neuropitcs has broken me!
    Off to play POE for a bit

New fancy- Suped up 2ndary Arca Plasmor!

Jesus Christ. Getting the range from flight speed alone seems OP, and then the dmg boost on top...

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Jesus Christ. Getting the range from flight speed alone seems OP, and then the dmg boost on top...
    Yeah its fucking mega! if people havent logged in, log in!
    There is an alert for a blue potato AND A KITGUN RIVEN! the gift from the lotus. Should be a few hours left on it.
    But the Catchmoon is like a mini Arca Plasmor, but I think you can achieve 100% crit or 100% status with this gun. clearly crit is the way to go with this gun due to slow ROF. the 20-40m falloff gets its range nearly doubled now to 35m-75m with 80.8% speed
    A little excited! leveling it should get me to rank 24 too, im so close now

Warframe’s 6th Anniversary is fast approaching! To kick off the celebrations, get ready to declare war: a Weekend War.

Happening over three weekends starting in February, the 6th Anniversary Weekend War Event is made up of a trio of Gift of the Lotus Alerts, with an objective of killing as many of a certain enemy as you can. Take out enough enemies before time is up and you’ll unlock a Bonus Weekend in March for the whole community!

Each completed Gift of the Lotus Alert will also reward you with ten Relics that you can crack for a chance to earn Spira Prime, Nikana Prime, and Saryn Prime components.

To track the progress of the Weekend War, there will be an in-game status bar. The Alerts aren’t the only way to contribute though, Tenno. Playing missions and killing that weekend’s enemy will also advance the status bar. Once it reaches 100%, a Bonus Weekend will be unlocked for the entire community in March!

The full schedule for Gift of the Lotus Alerts and Bonus Weekends is as follows:

Weekend War 1: War on Lancers (February 15, 2 p.m ET - February 18, 2 p.m. ET)
    Reward: Ten Meso S9 Relics
    Bonus Weekend: Double Affinity Weekend (March 9-10)

Weekend War 2: War on Crewmen (February 22, 2 p.m. ET - February 25, 2 p.m. ET)
    Reward: Ten Axi N6 Relics
    Bonus Weekend: Double Credits Weekend (March 16-17)

Weekend War 3: War on Chargers (March 1, 2 p.m. ET - March 4, 2 p.m. ET)
    Reward: Ten Neo S10 Relics
    Bonus Weekend: Double Resources Weekend (March 23-24)

This is just the beginning of our 6th Anniversary celebration! From March 27 until April 13, make sure to log in and check your inbox to get the new Dex Skin. There will also be opportunities to get previous Dex items from the past five years, so you won’t want to miss this, Tenno!

Stay tuned for more exciting announcements!

https://www.warframe.com/news/6th-an...y-weekend-wars
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

Im excited with whats up coming. We will all have to get playing again once Railjack comes in, get the Clan Dojo setup with it, as the clan is so far upgraded we are going to need a bit of participation I bet to grind whatever materials might be needed, I believe there is a small upkeep factor to the ship too.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZscXFy8ngeY