hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 147 of 148 FirstFirst ... 4797137144145146147148 LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,940 of 2955

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Went to build a 2-2-3 amp and I realized I don't have the cetus standing to get the blueprints for the gems you need.... Piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Went to build a 2-2-3 amp and I realized I don't have the cetus standing to get the blueprints for the gems you need.... Piss.
    you can trade for them with other players if you're inpatient, think the going rate is a few plat per gem

Have I missed something, or does the Chroma Prime need 4-5 Formas to 'fill out'. The Double-Dash seems pretty shit in particular.

ION Mesa Prime is absolutely fucking Beautiful. Jesus Christ. Valk is giving her evils!
    Last edited by Itiken; December 24 2018 at 07:08:20 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Have I missed something, or does the Chroma Prime need 4-5 Formas to 'fill out'. The Double-Dash seems pretty shit in particular.

ION Mesa Prime is absolutely fucking Beautiful. Jesus Christ. Valk is giving her evils!
    This is my Chroma Eidolon build, which works for everything.
    Change the Aura depending on your weapon. Ideal would be a maxed narrow minded with a 1 point less (4 points) augur message, but i dont have a maxed narrow minded, and i want to keep the not quite maxed one for ease of fitting elsewhere.
    Also, this highlights why you SHOULD NOT max your umbral mods.

further edit-
    I dont use corrosive projection with Chroma intentionally.
    With Eidolons, you find the other 3 players run it, and you dont actually want to get rid of all armour, just most, running a 4th CR would do that, and then radiation wouldnt work as effectively, which is the best Damage type to use.
    So I assume the other 3 players will run CR, and I just run Dead Eye.
    Last edited by Kraken; December 24 2018 at 09:46:40 PM.

New shotgun is a lot of fun. It's perfect for Mag; a projectile shotgun with innate punch through.

Is it just me or is hydroid boring as fuck.. I mean his 4 is pretty good but all his other abilities seem to be pretty useless.

Is it just me or is hydroid boring as fuck.. I mean his 4 is pretty good but all his other abilities seem to be pretty useless.
    Yep he's boring thats why he's just used for farming.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkening View Post
    Yep he's boring thats why he's just used for farming.
    His 3(? The pool one) is apparently very good too. But yes, I find him a bit boring too.

boring!

Fun initially, tenticles can be really fun when going through the star map. but on ce thats more or less done, and you have a load of resources, at least basicy resources, retire him, except for argon/cell hunting etc.

What I know now is- rather than a tank and protect frame type, Khora/limbo/frost/hydroid for defence. Use an AOE offensive frame, saryn, volt. They rattle through defence quicksharp!

What you do is you run a slova on the really small defence maps with huge strength and duration. About 50% of the population seem to really hate slova even though on the small defence maps there isn't really any noticeable difference in clear speed (especially if you don't activate your 4 till the first wave is right on the target).

Then to cap it off you out damage the guy that constantly complains and demands that you stop (you know, even though pressing 1 and 4 is all nova does, so they are basically asking you to stop playing) by at least a factor of 2.. I'm constantly out damaging people that complain about slova. I assumed they had just stopped shooting in the last few rounds because I was pissing them off but it can't be everyone..

There are certain people that think just because something is optimal anything else is bad. JoeyZero had an interesting video on this subject. Some people are just bad. The ones the aggravate me the most are the ones that obviously joined to be carried and the afk guys

What you do is you run a slova on the really small defence maps with huge strength and duration. About 50% of the population seem to really hate slova even though on the small defence maps there isn't really any noticeable difference in clear speed (especially if you don't activate your 4 till the first wave is right on the target).

Then to cap it off you out damage the guy that constantly complains and demands that you stop (you know, even though pressing 1 and 4 is all nova does, so they are basically asking you to stop playing) by at least a factor of 2.. I'm constantly out damaging people that complain about slova. I assumed they had just stopped shooting in the last few rounds because I was pissing them off but it can't be everyone..
    or you could not be a bad and force everyone to leave at 5 rounds because even in small maps slowva still slows it down and just bring speedva which everyone can apreciate (except the sub mr 5 people i guess)

Quote Originally Posted by hopper View Post
    or you could not be a bad and force everyone to leave at 5 rounds because even in small maps slowva still slows it down and just bring speedva which everyone can apreciate (except the sub mr 5 people i guess)
    Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    There are certain people that think just because something is optimal anything else is bad. JoeyZero had an interesting video on this subject. Some people are just bad. The ones the aggravate me the most are the ones that obviously joined to be carried and the afk guys
    lol

Literally never have a problem with Novas on defense. it's not like warframes move slowly.

Speed nova drops the wave times to sub one minute generally. There are better nukes if you wanna delete waves.

Equinox is pretty mean

I've been working through the Chains of Harrow and Umbra quests the last couple of days. They are really ace.

edit: Got the mods now. Didn't want that endo anyway. how do i grind it again. Pluto extractions ?
    Last edited by Itiken; December 27 2018 at 08:39:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Speed nova drops the wave times to sub one minute generally. There are better nukes if you wanna delete waves.
    And then you bring Saryn and afk clear with the occasional energy pickup.

Playing efficiently really isnt the way to not burn out on Warframe. I was doing Arbitrations with Khora and the doggy set mods for a while. Wasnt get top numbers all the time, but wasnt getting carried either.

Which reminds me, i really need to get the Helmith mods when i get back into the mood again.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Ya'll fuckers not using volt mag and limbo for everything clearly suck

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

that's a good point. i need to take a max range / strength Limbo out on mission again to remind the world and I whey he's fucking hated.

Lol at warframe meta minmaxers.

Better minmaxing than max shitposting
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level