hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 99 of 100 FirstFirst ... 498996979899100 LastLast
Results 1,961 to 1,980 of 1988

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Does Hunter Munitions roll separately for each instance of multishot, or just once per "volley"?

Seems to proc less than i would expect it to.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Does Hunter Munitions roll separately for each instance of multishot, or just once per "volley"?

Seems to proc less than i would expect it to.
    The % does NOT increase with a crit rate over 100%, as some youtubers have claimed it should.
    A guy tested it rather thuroughly with a dread. Setup with 100% crit, it caused a bleed proc on 44% of the hits.
    With 196% crit, it caused a bleed proc on 39%.
    So factoring in randomness and the dread's own status chanse, that's pretty much 30% chanse from the hunter munitions no matter how high your crit rating.

Multishot tho, should be treated as two separate instances, since crits are treated that way. You don't get two mirrored crit results from two arrows for example.
    So yea, with a sancti/prime tigris, this should be rather awesome.
    It seemed to work decently on my soma prime when I briefly tested it with an all crit build and hunter munitions.

Test it? Set up a bow with 100% crit chanse and compare the procs with and without multi?

I guess i was just confused because the Ferrox rolls it all into one number.

Regarding using it on shotguns, you really want to get as close to 100% as you can to make full use of it. So pretty much Vaykor Hek or Corinth. The others are either sub-par or better off modding straight status. Unless you gamble on Adarza Kavat proccing at the right time, which i find unsatisfying. Im gonna give it a go on the Vaykor Hek.

I just threw a catalyst on the Quartakk, since why the hell not and its the only burst rifle i would really consider using. 100% status with Hammer Shot, and 50% crit with Point Strike, but no space for anything else. Should be okay once ive leveled the Forma.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 6 2018 at 01:23:44 PM.

Which is better between the Vaykor Hek and Corinth?

I'm thinking of getting one.
    ...altho if the gun is not inate slash, the proposed damage 2.5 is going to make the hunter munitions useless for it anyway, so not sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Which is better between the Vaykor Hek and Corinth?

I'm thinking of getting one.
    ...altho if the gun is not inate slash, the proposed damage 2.5 is going to make the hunter munitions useless for it anyway, so not sure.
    Hunter munitions may end up being pointless regardless. I wouldn't try to guess what DE will do with the various procs, that way lies only tears when they figure out something even more stupid than you thought possible.

Both are very nice shotguns and can do sortie 3 without issue. Personally I'd go with the Corinth because it's a lot more fun (and looks/sounds better), though the vaykor hek may still be mechanically better, not least because it has the syndicate proc.

The Corinth BP is on the market and it costs scraps to build, while the Vaykor Hek is either a chunk of rep you've got sitting around doing nothing, or 40p on warframe-market.
    Get both and forma the one you like most.
    Last edited by Shaikar; January 6 2018 at 03:34:54 PM.

Im kinda disappointed in the Air Burst secondary function, since its awkward to aim. So yeah, prefer VHek.

I quite like it now, but it does take some getting used to.

Yeah probably a matter of practice.

Ive got to say, of the new weapons since Gara, i actually like the Stubba best. Basically an Akstiletto that i can dualwield with my Glaive, and lets me use a gimmicky primary like Ferrox/Lenz without having to worry. Only downside is the low max ammo capacity.

S I just realized I had a mod called Weeping Wounds.
    Never used it before.
    It makes status stack with combo counter.

So I had to give it a try.
    Dex dakra: Blood rush, Weeping Wound, Drifting Contact, Relentless Combination, Maiming Strike, Berserker, Primed Pressure Point, Buzz Kill.
    On valkyr ofc.

It is nasty.

I think I need to try this thing with Ember for the extra elemental status:
    https://goo.gl/LirLHM

12K dps sustained at 4 statuses, 4X combo and 3x zerker. :}
    Last edited by Ashaz; January 7 2018 at 01:58:00 AM.

Uh, in the linked build you switched out Maiming Strike for Condition Overload? I would rather take out Relentless Combination i think, its good for combo stacking but not as OP as using meme strike AND Condition Overload.

Also, picking Valkyr for that is a weird choice. Hysteria has a 10% status chance. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weeping_Wounds take a look at the table. Even at 4x multi (which takes a fucking long time, Relentless Combination or no) you have barely 40% status chance. The insane crit on Hysteria does much more work probably.

I think its reasonable to aim for 25-30% base status on the weapon, that gives you (including Drifting Contact) 85-95% (give or take 5) status at 2.5-3 combo multiplier.

Looking across the weapons, a lot of new-ish weapons land in that sweet spot:

Nami Skyla Prime (30/20, 70% slash, 1.5x crit multi)
    Volnus (30/18, 46% slash, crit multi of 1.6)
    Twin Khrokur (33/19, 70% slash, 1.7 multi)
    Gunsen (28/16, 80% slash, 2.0 multi)

Hell, even Jat Kittag has an okay-ish split for it, although it cant use the slash mod.

But if you want to go full retard (and have them), theres Prisma Dual Cleavers: 25/25, 80% slash, 3x multi and replace Buzz Kill with Justice Blades (you even get another status proc out of it :P). Only the range is a bit crap.

edit: Oh i get it, you linked the Lesion for extra toxin status. Well, then i would definitely switch in Maiming Strike.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 7 2018 at 03:25:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Uh, in the linked build you switched out Maiming Strike for Condition Overload? I would rather take out Relentless Combination i think, its good for combo stacking but not as OP as using meme strike AND Condition Overload.

Also, picking Valkyr for that is a weird choice. Hysteria has a 10% status chance. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Weeping_Wounds take a look at the table. Even at 4x multi (which takes a fucking long time, Relentless Combination or no) you have barely 40% status chance. The insane crit on Hysteria does much more work probably.

I think its reasonable to aim for 25-30% base status on the weapon, that gives you (including Drifting Contact) 85-95% (give or take 5) status at 2.5-3 combo multiplier.

Looking across the weapons, a lot of new-ish weapons land in that sweet spot:

Nami Skyla Prime (30/20, 70% slash, 1.5x crit multi)
    Volnus (30/18, 46% slash, crit multi of 1.6)
    Twin Khrokur (33/19, 70% slash, 1.7 multi)
    Gunsen (28/16, 80% slash, 2.0 multi)

Hell, even Jat Kittag has an okay-ish split for it, although it cant use the slash mod.

But if you want to go full retard (and have them), theres Prisma Dual Cleavers: 25/25, 80% slash, 3x multi and replace Buzz Kill with Justice Blades (you even get another status proc out of it :P). Only the range is a bit crap.

edit: Oh i get it, you linked the Lesion for extra toxin status. Well, then i would definitely switch in Maiming Strike.
    I'm still experimenting with it and it was 3am when I did this

I use valkyr for endless war. It increases attackspeed even further, enabling me to reach the 4x timer at the 10 min timer in the survival I tested. The mods and naramon enables me to keep the counter up even if enemy spawns get messed up.
    Hysteria is just for healing up.

The linked build is a whole differnt weapon. On my dex dakra build I am honestly thinking of switching out meme strike. The spin is so fast on those, it's realy hard to hit things anyway. I only realy used it to build the first zerker procs. After a few combo levels everything crits anyway.
    Relenltess combination does indeed become really powerfull... when weeping wounds brings the status up from mediocre-ish to almost 100%. That's how you get the combo counter to reach relay silly levels. Simply having the striking speed is not enough in the long run.
    But yea. Still more experimentation to do to make it optimal for my use.

I get that its fun to try to make the mod work. The problem is that there are more powerful options without such a ramp-up time. Taking the Lesion for example:

edit: cant get it to export properly, its Lesion with Condition Overload-Primed Pressure Point-Primed Fury-Primed Reach-Drifting Contact-Vicious Frost-Volcanic Edge-Voltaic Strike

50k sustained dps at 5 statuses and 4x combo (actually more because the unique toxin/attack speed proc isnt factored in, which also combines with the sole electric to create corrosive). It has flat 96% status, so you dont have that god-awful "if i drop stacks im fucked". You can switch out one of the elementals for Relentless Combination and still be gucci thanks to the toxin proc, but you lose out on corrosive then. The aboslute best option would probably to craft a Zaw for viral with the event strike:

Spoiler:

The only downside is low slash so it wont proc as often, but on the up viral+corrosive is awesome :>

Even better would be building this Zaw since it has higher slash. 14% crit is also enough to sustain Berserker stacks i think, or you use Ekwana II Jai for a retarded 36% base status vs 10% crit, which gives you 93.6 status after mods.

But hey, you do you, i try plenty of stuff just cause it sounds cool
    In fact, i think im gonna build that monster, just not 100% if i want stave or scythe.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 7 2018 at 12:25:25 PM.

You make a good point...
    I'm gona have to try that.
    The combo counter thing just gets realy addictive when you can stack it up to stupid levels in the right frame/mission/mod combination. It can also fail horribly tho. I tried the same on the dragon nikana, and the damage was quite underwhelming even at 3.5x vs lvl 40 enemies.

Hm, ive still got one Plague Kripath and Plage Akwin left over, to make a cool looking viral rapier. Vulpine Mask is an awesome stance both because it looks cool and because it has multi-hits so it stacks status and Blood Rush very quickly.

Cant decide on the link tho, choices are (fuzzing the numbers, assuming 2.5 combo counter, Drifting Contact and two dual stat mods):

180 crit, 26 status
    145 crit, 36 status
    110 crit, 46 status

I dont think going more status is worth it since it has a respectable 2.2x crit multi.

Anyone built one and can help me out?

edit: oh it, has innate slash procs, so i guess going high status would actually be counterproductive? Or do the innate procs override the status chance roll?
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 9 2018 at 12:10:47 AM.

Primed Continuity and Primed Reach this week, among other things. Must-have mods, get em while they are fresh.

I managed to grab Primed Cryorounds, might have been the last primed mod i was missing.

edit: maybe unvaulting this month:

Frost Prime

Latron Prime

Reaper Prime

Ember Prime

Glaive Prime

Sicarus Prime

Loki Prime

Bo Prime

Wyrm prime

Stuff i want is Ember, Sicarius (OP), maybe Frost and Reaper because dont have yet but less exciting. Latron and Bo are a bit shit, the rest is pretty good, so ill probably go hard on relic farming and maybe make some plat.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 12 2018 at 06:37:47 PM.

I'll take a glavie and an ember please. :P

Lately all I do is unlock stuff and then never use them since all I ever do is farm the speciffic items I am after.

Lol the devs had a fire alarm in the middle of their devstream, out into the canadian blizzard for them.

Also vehicles are coming to Warframe. Looks very cool and some new augments that were interrupted by the fire alarm.

Double catalyst alert + catalyst invasion atm btw.

Vehicles is... well, what for. Plains is fine with archwing / mobility frames. Guess its just to give shit to Destiny? Id rather they focus on fixing stuff / next iteration of damage / add more open world incentive to Plains / create another open world map or even tileset.

Id also love if more relics besides Axi and endless Neo were actually remotely challenging. Maybe nightmare mode Meso/Lith missions that grant a buff to relic quality?
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; January 12 2018 at 10:07:19 PM.

Vehicles? Why? I wish they would re-focus on the core game again instead of just messing it up and then doing all kinds of random shit all over the place.
    There is so many different things to do now. But none of them are realy challenging and none of them realy require the cool tuff that we can push out. They need to build upwards. not sideways. (if that analogy makes sense)

From what i understood, the damage rework will try to adress some of that. Not sure how tho.

Ive been doing some Hieracon to stock up on Axi relics... was basically able to solo extractors to 3k and beyond with Octavia. The power creep is real, but i hope they never nerf her, its just too much fun to watch.