Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109116117118119
Results 2,361 to 2,374 of 2374

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    I need to do some derelict runs soon
    ayyeeeeee
    Gf goes back to teaching Monday so after that I should be good

Not sure how much I will play from now on after the past two weeks, but if anyone wants to add me, the ingame name is QuackMcDuck (I haven't been in the FHC clan for quite a while, joined a bigger one sometime last year)

Would be nice to play this with some mates and voice commes

Happy to join on derelict missions and/or help stomp the boss there. M'Lephantis
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

is it a total waste of time and effort to try to do this fucking statue void treasure runs at MR3 without pimping my suits ?
    getting nowhere, admittedly only with Excalibur and rhino, neither of which seem nippy.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    is it a total waste of time and effort to try to do this fucking statue void treasure runs at MR3 without pimping my suits ?
    getting nowhere, admittedly only with Excalibur and rhino, neither of which seem nippy.
    It seems like uncompleted and/or unsuccessful Ayatan Statue runs will stack up so you can still complete them at a later date. I know I ignored them for quite a while and had a whole bunch of attempts stashed away when I finally decided to get serious with it.

That's good to know thanks.
    In the end I activated "git gud" protocol and now have 2k endo.
    *had*
    Redirection is going to cost a bomb to max.

That's good to know thanks.
    In the end I activated "git gud" protocol and now have 2k endo.
    *had*
    Redirection is going to cost a bomb to max.
    Strong, STRONG suggestion to max out many other mods first, esp vitality.

That thing can happily sit not entirely maxed for ages, it's less useful than HP.

Or rather, don't focus on maxing the mods with tons of ranks early on, any of them, and spread it around a bit. Only get back to the last level or two later. Gonna need a shitton of endo for all the other super useful mods you need and there won't really be a mission where that few last % are going to be so crucial they're all that matters.
    Last edited by Isyel; August 15 2018 at 07:34:37 PM.

k thanks.

next q. wtf does this dog thing do?

k thanks.

What dog thing? Kubrows? The Helmith Charger?

In theory pets are superior to sentinels because of the lifesteal link mod, but all of them are held back by terrible AI and no Vacuum. Only the cats are used occasionally, one of them gives a chance for double resource drops (useful for Kuva/Endo farming) the other a pretty huge crit buff. Well, both of them can buff crit, but one of them is more reliable.

It's another companion with somewhat different mechanics. There is also a "cat".

k thanks.

Kubrow? It goes WOOF!

Basically it's a doggy replacement for your sentinel. There are also cats.
    Both need to be fed DNA stabilisers; it's like 5k credits for 6, one restores 40% health and it loses 5% per day from melty-space-pet-syndrome. (I have no idea why this is still a thing.)
    If you put the effort into ranking the mods up enough, they end up very solid and die a lot less than sentinels do. They work really well if you're playing melee heavy, as they have a mod that heals you when they do damage and there's one that heals them when you do melee damage. Downside is that's a fair amount of effort you could be putting into your main gear, the AI can be retarded and dogs/cats don't have vacuum.

As for what else they can do, each breed has a particular set of abilities; for doggies see here: http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Kubrow

I've got a giant Sahasa, which spends a lot of it's time digging up random loot+energy when it's not eating grineer.
    On a cosmetic note, there is a lot of faff you can get into re breeding them, if you really want to. If you use no genetic template, everything is random. You can make (or buy) templates that weight things towards particular breeds, builds and fur patterns, but size is always random.

Oh, and also kubrows/kavats have a bleedout timer like players do and can be rezzed, unlike sentinels. If they die on the mission you get it back after, but it will have the sads so you will have to play with it. (Sadness reduces it's damage, apparently.)
    If they die from not being fed, they used to perma-die unless you had the nutrio upgrade segment. Now they just get put into stasis automatically instead - on PC at least. I'm assuming you're not on console, but if you are be aware that perma-death for starving pets is still a thing.

I have a chelsea pupper, it picks things up. picking things up doesn't seem to be a huge problem
    this seems like a worse idea than the PoE bestiary.

I've been using Helios since forever for the automatic scanning and ofc vacuum and loot/enemy radar on it

Utility > everything else. Vacuum is arguably the most important mod in the game :>
    Last edited by FatFreddy; August 16 2018 at 08:25:37 AM.

Seriously though whose dick do i have to suck to get invited?

Rhino is bad for running the treasure rooms because of his passive,which makes him do heavy landings which take more time.

Otherwise, they are not that hard but I am amazing at failing them, too. Not stressing out helps, the timer is not that bad but one or two critical mistakes and you won't make it.

Alternatively, get Volt for his 2 and GO FAST.

I basically never do them though, because I have more than enough Endo and you can find Ayatan Sculptures occasionally in other missions. I have put up a few as decorations, the rest are gathering dust in my inventory...together with shitloads of blue stars,