hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 131 of 133 FirstFirst ... 3181121128129130131132133 LastLast
Results 2,601 to 2,620 of 2653

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

I got Chroma and stared building him. 2 days later I got Chroma prime.. Then I leveled Chroma to 30 in a day.. Then I did the same with prime. Then I formad prime and I have him at 29.. Hydriod just finished cooking and Hydriod prime is due in 16 hours........
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    I got Chroma and stared building him. 2 days later I got Chroma prime.. Then I leveled Chroma to 30 in a day.. Then I did the same with prime. Then I formad prime and I have him at 29.. Hydriod just finished cooking and Hydriod prime is due in 16 hours........
    That's a lot of super-cool stuff. Finished the Inaros quest last night so it'll be out of the cooker in 3 days. I guess i finally need to get off my ass and finish the map and stop getting sidetracked, though tracking down the LUA rooms is proving to be a pain in the arse.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    That's a lot of super-cool stuff. Finished the Inaros quest last night so it'll be out of the cooker in 3 days. I guess i finally need to get off my ass and finish the map and stop getting sidetracked, though tracking down the LUA rooms is proving to be a pain in the arse.
    yell in game, if im on, i can help

thanks lad o/

Lowered “Collect any 3 Mods from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on Lua” to 1 Mod.
    From the patch today. Also for the new elite alerts you need to have done the whole map, so 227/227.

Unexpected new lore, nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Protik View Post
    Lowered “Collect any 3 Mods from the Orokin Principle challenge rooms on Lua” to 1 Mod.
    From the patch today. Also for the new elite alerts you need to have done the whole map, so 227/227.
    pwn - got one from the eye boss already

Just a FYI - there's a bug in the current patch that will let you equip all 4 Corrupted Dragon keys and solo Vault runs if you want. DE is aware of it and have said they are keeping it in for now.

Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Just a FYI - there's a bug in the current patch that will let you equip all 4 Corrupted Dragon keys and solo Vault runs if you want. DE is aware of it and have said they are keeping it in for now.
    That feels like
    A: Not unreasonable given how hard that gimps you
    B: Hilarious
    C: Like we need to squad up and hero challenge mode a vault run or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    That feels like
    A: Not unreasonable given how hard that gimps you
    B: Hilarious
    C: Like we need to squad up and hero challenge mode a vault run or two.
    Bullet jump is uneffected and rhino takes care of the rest.

STRONK

Morning Yellow just had the final contribution from me, and is now researching.

Can someone start the research for the two new items just added, in the energy lab and the infested lab please, or if someone wouldnt mind giving me a few more roles i can do that sort of thing.

Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Morning Yellow just had the final contribution from me, and is now researching.

Can someone start the research for the two new items just added, in the energy lab and the infested lab please, or if someone wouldnt mind giving me a few more roles i can do that sort of thing.

Thanks!
    <3 We REALLY need the remaining paints. Pink is next, White after that so I can actually paint the dojo properly.

Hopping on now, pretty sure I have the roles to do almost everything, assuming no one else already did it.

The new sword is interesting if you have 5 forma to take advantage of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Inaros has basically become my main.. He's my go to 'I don't know what to expect' frame as im pretty confident he can handle himself no matter what gets thrown at me. Hell I even forgot to change from him to Rhino when I did an index run on hard and managed it without much issue.. The close to 20k EHP he has probably helps..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

New glaive weapon means i should log on again

Does it have any special throw mechanics like Orvius?

How are the highlvl alerts, seems cool in concept.

Meh. They're just as they sound; take an endless mission, make it significantly higher level, double round lengths, add drones that give baddies in range ability immunity. v0v
    The dead is dead bit should be changed so it's actually dying, not just entering a bleedout state, so team members can hero-save.

They're not bad, I'm just not sure what problem they're meant to solve.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    Meh. They're just as they sound; take an endless mission, make it significantly higher level, double round lengths, add drones that give baddies in range ability immunity. v0v
    The dead is dead bit should be changed so it's actually dying, not just entering a bleedout state, so team members can hero-save.

Endo farm

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post

Endo farm
    Better than Rathuum?
    I only had a few arbitration runs but only got the little statues as a reward and people kept dropping out at first or second round so it didn't seem like it. It scales better with non-shit pugs?

Endo is a common reward for all rotations:

Endo is a common reward for all rotations:

it goes , A, B, CCCCCC etc, so endless chance for nice endo every 10mins.
    However- Map makes a huge differene. Did a corpus Ice defence, the waves took 4mins a piece, just slow spawn, and they have to hike a huge distance. Not very fun at all. Surivival might be the best bet, at least its all capped at 10mins. at least probably 11k endo in an hour. is that worse than rathum?