hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132
Results 2,621 to 2,635 of 2635

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

  1. #2621
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Endo is a common reward for all rotations:

    it goes , A, B, CCCCCC etc, so endless chance for nice endo every 10mins.
    However- Map makes a huge differene. Did a corpus Ice defence, the waves took 4mins a piece, just slow spawn, and they have to hike a huge distance. Not very fun at all. Surivival might be the best bet, at least its all capped at 10mins. at least probably 11k endo in an hour. is that worse than rathum?
    Plus Adaptation is already OP.. Worth running till you get that at least. (omg my inaros with that would be insane, hes already almost unkillable).

    The new sword thing has an interesting gimic. I just need to actually kill me some terralists.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  2. #2622
    Varcaus's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 15, 2011
    Posts
    20,598
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Endo is a common reward for all rotations:

    it goes , A, B, CCCCCC etc, so endless chance for nice endo every 10mins.
    However- Map makes a huge differene. Did a corpus Ice defence, the waves took 4mins a piece, just slow spawn, and they have to hike a huge distance. Not very fun at all. Surivival might be the best bet, at least its all capped at 10mins. at least probably 11k endo in an hour. is that worse than rathum?
    Plus Adaptation is already OP.. Worth running till you get that at least. (omg my inaros with that would be insane, hes already almost unkillable).

    The new sword thing has an interesting gimic. I just need to actually kill me some terralists.
    Its not as good as a lanka/rubico for that

  3. #2623

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,316
    I spent most of this weekend getting dizzy as fuck farming Cash, plastids & polymers with Ember, and now have a fuckton of shiny new things to build to get MR to get new things to build, for MR, to... um ... what's the point of this all again ?

    As a relative newb, i should have embered earlier. So what if it falls off later, running around hovering up drops while everything dies around you is a good thing.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  4. #2624
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I spent most of this weekend getting dizzy as fuck farming Cash, plastids & polymers with Ember, and now have a fuckton of shiny new things to build to get MR to get new things to build, for MR, to... um ... what's the point of this all again ?

    As a relative newb, i should have embered earlier. So what if it falls off later, running around hovering up drops while everything dies around you is a good thing.
    ember is fantastic for void relic unlock missions for exterminate and capture. steamroll to the exit without stopping to shoot a thing. by the time you've hit exit you should have easilly collected the reactant you need. no faster/easier way i find. 2min missions.

    However- you aint leveling anything up while using ember, all the XP goes to the frame as thats what gets all the kills.

  5. #2625

    Join Date
    December 20, 2013
    Posts
    546
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I spent most of this weekend getting dizzy as fuck farming Cash, plastids & polymers with Ember, and now have a fuckton of shiny new things to build to get MR to get new things to build, for MR, to... um ... what's the point of this all again ?

    As a relative newb, i should have embered earlier. So what if it falls off later, running around hovering up drops while everything dies around you is a good thing.
    ember is fantastic for void relic unlock missions for exterminate and capture. steamroll to the exit without stopping to shoot a thing. by the time you've hit exit you should have easilly collected the reactant you need. no faster/easier way i find. 2min missions.

    However- you aint leveling anything up while using ember, all the XP goes to the frame as thats what gets all the kills.
    I wish someone had pointed out that last bit to me after I had gotten Ember - it took a while for me to realize why it took so long to level things. She is great fun though, for sure.

  6. #2626
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I spent most of this weekend getting dizzy as fuck farming Cash, plastids & polymers with Ember, and now have a fuckton of shiny new things to build to get MR to get new things to build, for MR, to... um ... what's the point of this all again ?

    As a relative newb, i should have embered earlier. So what if it falls off later, running around hovering up drops while everything dies around you is a good thing.
    ember is fantastic for void relic unlock missions for exterminate and capture. steamroll to the exit without stopping to shoot a thing. by the time you've hit exit you should have easilly collected the reactant you need. no faster/easier way i find. 2min missions.

    However- you aint leveling anything up while using ember, all the XP goes to the frame as thats what gets all the kills.
    Was playing with a guy with a Saryn Prime that was doing this last night.. He literally only stopped when he got to a door that needed both of us to open and he had to wait while I was slowly playing catchup. I think the max damage I managed to put out in the 5 runs we did was 4% and that was only because I went the wrong way in one bit..
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  7. #2627

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    However- you aint leveling anything up while using ember, all the XP goes to the frame as thats what gets all the kills.
    I know that's the theory, and it's less efficient than other ways, but i managed to level a bunch of weapons last night in my push for MR12 (including Braton. fuck braton) pretty much exclusively using Ember on Helene.
    Who knows how it worked, but it did and it was braindead easy while watching tv and running in circles, and more pleasant than trying to shoot things with that fucking Braton
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  8. #2628
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,288
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    (including Braton. fuck braton)
    uwot
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  9. #2629

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,316
    fuck
    braton
    m8
    Last edited by Itiken; October 16 2018 at 12:17:41 PM.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  10. #2630

    Join Date
    December 20, 2013
    Posts
    546
    I find the best way to level stuff is to get carried by team members.

    Edit: also yes, screw Braton. I think I still have Braton Prime waiting to level up because I haven't recovered from the regular one.
    Last edited by Eranziel; October 16 2018 at 04:10:32 PM.

  11. #2631
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    999
    Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    However- you aint leveling anything up while using ember, all the XP goes to the frame as thats what gets all the kills.
    I know that's the theory, and it's less efficient than other ways, but i managed to level a bunch of weapons last night in my push for MR12 (including Braton. fuck braton) pretty much exclusively using Ember on Helene.
    Who knows how it worked, but it did and it was braindead easy while watching tv and running in circles, and more pleasant than trying to shoot things with that fucking Braton
    did you have the majority of the kills?

  12. #2632

    Join Date
    May 30, 2011
    Location
    asleep
    Posts
    6,316
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Edit: also yes, screw Braton. I think I still have Braton Prime waiting to level up because I haven't recovered from the regular one.
    Going to get that out of the way tonight so i can delete it straight away
    Still, more fun than levelling the MK1 burston.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

  13. #2633
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    18,923
    Leveling up weapons is easy.. Unequip everything else and join a pub relic run. If you have a tanky frame thats good and if its an endless run thats even better. The other people in the pub WILL get all the kills and 50% of the XP will go on to the weapon because you have nothing else equipped.. You get more doing it this way than doing a solo run with full gear. I've managed to run a single mission and get some random gun I didnt like leveled to 30 a couple of times..

    If you can do it with a low level frame as well then you can level both!

    My Amprex has 5 forma in it now... I can run 2 builds and do either massive death damage or reduce the damage a little (seriously only even notice at level 40 and up) and have twice the range. You know its going well when you fire and a group of level 30+ heavy gunners instantly pop.
    Last edited by Lana Torrin; October 17 2018 at 08:31:16 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  14. #2634
    theBlind's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Leveling up weapons is easy.. Unequip everything else and join a pub relic run. If you have a tanky frame thats good and if its an endless run thats even better. The other people in the pub WILL get all the kills and 50% of the XP will go on to the weapon because you have nothing else equipped.. You get more doing it this way than doing a solo run with full gear. I've managed to run a single mission and get some random gun I didnt like leveled to 30 a couple of times..

    If you can do it with a low level frame as well then you can level both!

    My Amprex has 5 forma in it now... I can run 2 builds and do either massive death damage or reduce the damage a little (seriously only even notice at level 40 and up) and have twice the range. You know its going well when you fire and a group of level 30+ heavy gunners instantly pop.
    The only notable exception to this is leveling melee weapons, which can be done more quickly iff you can sustain a 5x stealth multiplier in an assassination mission.

    Also if you want to level stuff and I'm online (the1Blind) hit me up and we can do a 2+ pub SO where I bring my Saryn and you collect xp. At least until the Damn khora bp drops. Then we can do ESO, if I can still stomach it by then.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

  15. #2635
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    999
    Kill the Cetus rat things, we need the pink from their bodies.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •