hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 132 of 132 FirstFirst ... 3282122129130131132
Results 2,621 to 2,635 of 2635

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Endo is a common reward for all rotations:

it goes , A, B, CCCCCC etc, so endless chance for nice endo every 10mins.
    However- Map makes a huge differene. Did a corpus Ice defence, the waves took 4mins a piece, just slow spawn, and they have to hike a huge distance. Not very fun at all. Surivival might be the best bet, at least its all capped at 10mins. at least probably 11k endo in an hour. is that worse than rathum?
    Plus Adaptation is already OP.. Worth running till you get that at least. (omg my inaros with that would be insane, hes already almost unkillable).

The new sword thing has an interesting gimic. I just need to actually kill me some terralists.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Winged Nazgul View Post
    Endo is a common reward for all rotations:

it goes , A, B, CCCCCC etc, so endless chance for nice endo every 10mins.
    However- Map makes a huge differene. Did a corpus Ice defence, the waves took 4mins a piece, just slow spawn, and they have to hike a huge distance. Not very fun at all. Surivival might be the best bet, at least its all capped at 10mins. at least probably 11k endo in an hour. is that worse than rathum?
    Plus Adaptation is already OP.. Worth running till you get that at least. (omg my inaros with that would be insane, hes already almost unkillable).

The new sword thing has an interesting gimic. I just need to actually kill me some terralists.
    Its not as good as a lanka/rubico for that

I spent most of this weekend getting dizzy as fuck farming Cash, plastids & polymers with Ember, and now have a fuckton of shiny new things to build to get MR to get new things to build, for MR, to... um ... what's the point of this all again ?

As a relative newb, i should have embered earlier. So what if it falls off later, running around hovering up drops while everything dies around you is a good thing.
    Please don't teach me what to do with my pc.

Quote Originally Posted by Itiken View Post
    I spent most of this weekend getting dizzy as fuck farming Cash, plastids & polymers with Ember, and now have a fuckton of shiny new things to build to get MR to get new things to build, for MR, to... um ... what's the point of this all again ?

As a relative newb, i should have embered earlier. So what if it falls off later, running around hovering up drops while everything dies around you is a good thing.
    ember is fantastic for void relic unlock missions for exterminate and capture. steamroll to the exit without stopping to shoot a thing. by the time you've hit exit you should have easilly collected the reactant you need. no faster/easier way i find. 2min missions.

However- you aint leveling anything up while using ember, all the XP goes to the frame as thats what gets all the kills.

ember is fantastic for void relic unlock missions for exterminate and capture. steamroll to the exit without stopping to shoot a thing. by the time you've hit exit you should have easilly collected the reactant you need. no faster/easier way i find. 2min missions.

However- you aint leveling anything up while using ember, all the XP goes to the frame as thats what gets all the kills.
    I wish someone had pointed out that last bit to me after I had gotten Ember - it took a while for me to realize why it took so long to level things. She is great fun though, for sure.

Was playing with a guy with a Saryn Prime that was doing this last night.. He literally only stopped when he got to a door that needed both of us to open and he had to wait while I was slowly playing catchup. I think the max damage I managed to put out in the 5 runs we did was 4% and that was only because I went the wrong way in one bit..

I know that's the theory, and it's less efficient than other ways, but i managed to level a bunch of weapons last night in my push for MR12 (including Braton. fuck braton) pretty much exclusively using Ember on Helene.
    Who knows how it worked, but it did and it was braindead easy while watching tv and running in circles, and more pleasant than trying to shoot things with that fucking Braton

(including Braton. fuck braton)
    uwot
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

fuck
    braton
    m8
    Last edited by Itiken; October 16 2018 at 12:17:41 PM.

I find the best way to level stuff is to get carried by team members.

Edit: also yes, screw Braton. I think I still have Braton Prime waiting to level up because I haven't recovered from the regular one.
    Last edited by Eranziel; October 16 2018 at 04:10:32 PM.

I know that's the theory, and it's less efficient than other ways, but i managed to level a bunch of weapons last night in my push for MR12 (including Braton. fuck braton) pretty much exclusively using Ember on Helene.
    Who knows how it worked, but it did and it was braindead easy while watching tv and running in circles, and more pleasant than trying to shoot things with that fucking Braton
    did you have the majority of the kills?

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Edit: also yes, screw Braton. I think I still have Braton Prime waiting to level up because I haven't recovered from the regular one.
    Going to get that out of the way tonight so i can delete it straight away
    Still, more fun than levelling the MK1 burston.

Leveling up weapons is easy.. Unequip everything else and join a pub relic run. If you have a tanky frame thats good and if its an endless run thats even better. The other people in the pub WILL get all the kills and 50% of the XP will go on to the weapon because you have nothing else equipped.. You get more doing it this way than doing a solo run with full gear. I've managed to run a single mission and get some random gun I didnt like leveled to 30 a couple of times..

If you can do it with a low level frame as well then you can level both!

My Amprex has 5 forma in it now... I can run 2 builds and do either massive death damage or reduce the damage a little (seriously only even notice at level 40 and up) and have twice the range. You know its going well when you fire and a group of level 30+ heavy gunners instantly pop.
    Last edited by Lana Torrin; October 17 2018 at 08:31:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Leveling up weapons is easy.. Unequip everything else and join a pub relic run. If you have a tanky frame thats good and if its an endless run thats even better. The other people in the pub WILL get all the kills and 50% of the XP will go on to the weapon because you have nothing else equipped.. You get more doing it this way than doing a solo run with full gear. I've managed to run a single mission and get some random gun I didnt like leveled to 30 a couple of times..

If you can do it with a low level frame as well then you can level both!

My Amprex has 5 forma in it now... I can run 2 builds and do either massive death damage or reduce the damage a little (seriously only even notice at level 40 and up) and have twice the range. You know its going well when you fire and a group of level 30+ heavy gunners instantly pop.
    The only notable exception to this is leveling melee weapons, which can be done more quickly iff you can sustain a 5x stealth multiplier in an assassination mission.

Also if you want to level stuff and I'm online (the1Blind) hit me up and we can do a 2+ pub SO where I bring my Saryn and you collect xp. At least until the Damn khora bp drops. Then we can do ESO, if I can still stomach it by then.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Kill the Cetus rat things, we need the pink from their bodies.