hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 88 of 88 FirstFirst ... 387885868788
Results 1,741 to 1,754 of 1754

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Quote Originally Posted by Tailn View Post
    Is there any reason for there not being a discord voice chat channel aside from all the noob questions I would be asking? I am getting a little bored/lonely without having people to talk with and text chat is a pain when it gets interrupted because of missions all the time.
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/65...d-chat-server/

Might be closer to what you are looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Is there any reason for there not being a discord voice chat channel aside from all the noob questions I would be asking? I am getting a little bored/lonely without having people to talk with and text chat is a pain when it gets interrupted because of missions all the time.
    https://forums.warframe.com/topic/65...d-chat-server/

Might be closer to what you are looking for.
    Hell no. you lot are at least a known quantity of shit talk, opening oneself up to the voice chat of the unfiltered masses is never going to be good for emotional and mental welfare.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Why not use the failheap TS? It has a Warframe channel

I thought we had all migrated to Discord? I dont have a working mic atm anyways.

Plains hype has died down a bit for me. Fishing/mining is rather annoying, the former due to the fish being hard to see without dye, the latter because the yields are tiny and random. Ive also noticed that ive been getting a bit nauseous with all the screenshake, kinda like that one Lua mission with the crumbling structures at the beginning that makes me almost puke every time. Might be my monitor tho, or im just getting old.

Its still fine tho, will just progress over the next couple months instead of going hard now.

Both TS and Discord are things that see use.

Dont expect much from either unless you're in a party with people, though.

Hell no. you lot are at least a known quantity of shit talk, opening oneself up to the voice chat of the unfiltered masses is never going to be good for emotional and mental welfare.
    To be honest, the masses of Warframe [at least before it got popular] tend to be a pretty helpful bunch though I can understand why you wouldn't want to use that.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

Plains hype has died down a bit for me.
    Will need some fair iteration [there is that word again].

Still Excalibur Umbra and The Sacrifice in the future is a greater draw for some people.
    Last edited by Meester; October 17 2017 at 06:55:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post

Will need some fair iteration [there is that word again].

Still Excalibur Umbra and The Sacrifice in the future is a greater draw for some people.

Well, i dont want to call it all bad, i had a good time killing my first Eidolon today. Need to figure out what a good weapon / mod setup is to take it down in a reasonable time yet. What needs to happen is remove fish stuff from gameplay-relevant crafting (standing ranks and amps), or heavily increase the spawn rate and visibility (im considering if i can get rid of water reflections atm, just to see those damn buggers). Also for the love of god double or triple the gem yield.

Im not playing space-ninjas to spend hours on end shooting at rocks or staring at empty water.

Still not managed to work out how to get the area unlocked :/ but then not really spending my time doing that as i still need to unlock access to nano spores to complete the current questline (incubator thing).

But looking from the outside, the best thing i see from the plains is that they have another map style opened up to do things with, corridors and caves are cool and all. As Meester says a bit of iteration perhaps, some new 'game modes' using open maps and maybe they can find the right fit.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

The bounty system is great, if it doesnt bug out. The issue there is that a bounty chain can take quite a long time to finish if you get the wrong sequence, and it doesnt "save" between bounty stages. So the lower end of the reward pool really didnt feel sufficiently rewarding, given the threat of losing all your progress very late. On top of that, the open world aspect is wasted after you finish, since you are required to exit asap to get the mission reward.

They have already tuned the rewards table to replace some chaff, but what needs to happen is that you can get your loot pickups + affinity after, lets say, finishing half the sequence or more, and finishing fully then gives you the reward pool pick.

I might have another go at an Eidolon today with Mirage or a damage booster. Would probably help to make a clan team to coordinate a setup.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 18 2017 at 03:48:51 PM.

But looking from the outside, the best thing i see from the plains is that they have another map style opened up to do things with, corridors and caves are cool and all. As Meester says a bit of iteration perhaps, some new 'game modes' using open maps and maybe they can find the right fit.
    That is indeed the plan - as per the devstream a few weeks back, assuming PoE doesn't fail on impact (and it hasn't), the plan was do to similar sorts of "open world" areas for most of the planets.
    Obviously not going to be quick to get there though.

If you're still unlocking access to materials to build stuff in the main game, I'd suggest giving PoE a skip for now. There's stuff to do there, but it's mostly geared towards people who have unlocked all the star chart stuff.
    Plus it's not going anywhere, so get yourself sorted on the starmap first.

People who queue for an endless fissure run then head to extraction after the first round. :boggle:

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    People who queue for an endless fissure run then head to extraction after the first round. :boggle:
    I belive the current internet lingo for this is "cancer".

Endless as in what, just queing axi survival/defense with randoms? 80% of the time people wont stay for rotation B, thats normal. Hell, when someone falls over in the first A, i tend to leave as well.

Most people do fissures to unlock relics, not for the rotation rewards. Sometimes theres just no good capture up, so you get a swarm of leavers. Occasionally you can get to 20 mins/wave 4-8 if you ask nicely in the beginning.

Today marks third time in a row Eidolon walked off on me into the sunrise, on the last one it was on the final phase, too.... THAT is something you really want a premade for. edit: And just to vent, one squaddie complained that we needed to be picked up occasionally (my Rhino much less than the others), while he was playing full tank Nidus. Thanks Obama.
    Tankieness isnt the problem, 0 health regen during the fight is unless you are, yknow, Nidus or maybe Inaros (can the small fliers be used to consume health?). Oberon might also not be terrible, need to try it out.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 21 2017 at 01:19:58 AM.

Every fifth round in endless missions you get an improved relic. You should stay at least that long if you are going to do one.