hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 85 of 93 FirstFirst ... 357582838485868788 ... LastLast
Results 1,681 to 1,700 of 1858

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Super Moderator Global Moderator QuackBot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPSBO2peRbY

Not sure how to embed videos because I am a bad.
    Because a) most mcrees are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparq View Post
    sweet baby cheeses, the Mastery Rank 9 test can go eat dicks out of a barrel.
    Just use loki or ivara and permastealth it all. Ivara also makes #13 easymode, so I guess that will work for #10 aswell.
    11 was the only one in that range that was a bit tricky. Nova and soma prime ended up working. I realy don't recommend Zephyr for thatone as she behaves differently than other frames in the air wich makes the timing weird.
    For 12 I used ember with max range and just walked around till it was done. Most of them can be cheesed with the right frame it seems.
    Last edited by Ashaz; September 5 2017 at 09:27:33 PM.

13 seems to be a bitch, because I'm bad at floors and doge cant jump over to the platforms to kill shit for me so I've not figured out how to cheese it yet.

11 I literally just walked in with whatever I had on before it and passed by accident, thinking i was doing a practice version. *shrug*

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody_Holme View Post
    13 seems to be a bitch, because I'm bad at floors and doge cant jump over to the platforms to kill shit for me so I've not figured out how to cheese it yet.

11 I literally just walked in with whatever I had on before it and passed by accident, thinking i was doing a practice version. *shrug*
    Ivara. Zipline.

13 gave me rage until I got Titania and cheesed it. Platforms don't matter when you're a little flying fairy with guns.

You both make good points.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Some tips in there. And, you probably already know, but you can practice MR tests at Cephalon Simaris.

They kinda ran out of ideas with the MR tests later on, i did MR18 today which was defending against 5 waves of puny trashmobs. Could cruise brainafk on Frost.
    It's buggy as fuck. I tried it again today (9) and when I got to the last of 3 areas it (again) fucked me, this time they started spotting me through cover and shooting me ... but it didn't immediately end. I maanged to get all but one guy down then it suddenly remembered how it worked and fucked me. Infuriating.

I can literally breeze the first 2 areas (it's the kill patrolling dudes, don't get spotted, melee only & no powers) but the third fucks me. every. single. time.

Separate issue,

So I already had the blueprint to make keys to go kill Mutalist Alad V. I also had the Patient Zero quest unstarted (99% sure I already did it way back but w/e) either way I couldn't use the key for anything or access the site on Eris.

So I did the Patient Zero quest from start to finish and got the blueprint ... and made yet more keys ... and lo and behold I still can't access the assassination on Eris ... do I need to have the Junction to Eris, back on Pluto, open to access the mission on Eris? Because I have the rest of missions on Eris open (aside from the other assassinate)

do I need to have the Junction to Eris, back on Pluto, open to access the mission on Eris? Because I have the rest of missions on Eris open (aside from the other assassinate)
    Apparently yes you do need to do that junction.

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Mastery_Rank

Some tips in there. And, you probably already know, but you can practice MR tests at Cephalon Simaris.

They kinda ran out of ideas with the MR tests later on, i did MR18 today which was defending against 5 waves of puny trashmobs. Could cruise brainafk on Frost.
    It's buggy as fuck. I tried it again today (9) and when I got to the last of 3 areas it (again) fucked me, this time they started spotting me through cover and shooting me ... but it didn't immediately end. I maanged to get all but one guy down then it suddenly remembered how it worked and fucked me. Infuriating.

I can literally breeze the first 2 areas (it's the kill patrolling dudes, don't get spotted, melee only & no powers) but the third fucks me. every. single. time.

Separate issue,

So I already had the blueprint to make keys to go kill Mutalist Alad V. I also had the Patient Zero quest unstarted (99% sure I already did it way back but w/e) either way I couldn't use the key for anything or access the site on Eris.

So I did the Patient Zero quest from start to finish and got the blueprint ... and made yet more keys ... and lo and behold I still can't access the assassination on Eris ... do I need to have the Junction to Eris, back on Pluto, open to access the mission on Eris? Because I have the rest of missions on Eris open (aside from the other assassinate)

Tbh i dont 100% remember the test, but the only thing for stealth kills that comes to mind is using Rakta Dark Dagger to cheese it, since enemies should have reduced detection distance while holding it. And, as the wiki says, thrown melee also works, so in theory you could use one with Whirlwind and Rapid Return to snipe the mobs.

oh. it was the no power thing. IIRC i used valkyr and orthos prime and just took them out from behind cover.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    do I need to have the Junction to Eris, back on Pluto, open to access the mission on Eris? Because I have the rest of missions on Eris open (aside from the other assassinate)
    Apparently yes you do need to do that junction.
    Yes, and it transpires that I'm an idiot and it tells me exactly that on the "Patient Zero" page of the Wiki, just not the page for Mutalist Alad V where I was looking.

Thanks for the advice about 9 too, guys.

Ive been playing around with the Arca Plasmor a bit after i put a potato on it since it looks cool. The magazine size isnt a problem and Chilling Reload pushes reload to 2 secs which is borderline but fine. The crit and crit dmg seem a bit low for a crit build, on the other hand a status build sounds good on paper but its only one big projectile so its behind other shotguns (hello Tigris) in that regard. So currently im playing around with pure damage/status mods, as well as a gimmicky punch-through + flight speed build for mid-tier content. If i had Laser Sight the crit build might be stronger, since getting headshots with it is super easy. Sadly ive missed the Acolytes every time so far...

How is the Arca pistol, worth putting Forma on?

How is the Arca pistol, worth putting Forma on?
    Maybe? I think the general consensus is that it is a good pistol, depends on your playstyle.

Also officially confirmed, the next update will be Plains of Eidolon, nothing between now and it, they will dump hotfixes after it is released.
    So a reason for sniper rifles to exist then.

Heavens be PRAISED a 20% plat discount dropped from login this morning. Finally allowed myself the 370 I needed to let a good half-dozen frames out of the cooker and spares for the few more I'm chasing. Plus leftover for more weapon slots.

Chanced I had enough legacy relics & parts to make Nyx Prime, which is only my favorite-est frame ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    oh. it was the no power thing. IIRC i used valkyr and orthos prime and just took them out from behind cover.
    This is exactly what I used too. After failing who knows how many times and getting frustrated, lol.

#BadAtBotes

Cool reveals in latest dev stream.

Focus reworks, battle operators, Halloween tennogen winners, New PoE shop features, mining.
    Also DE are doing an AMA now.

Upcoming Octavia Deluxe skin

Mag Deluxe Skin

Fighting Sentient Bosses

Glass frame and her abilities

Focus reworks, battle operators, Halloween tennogen winners, New PoE shop features, mining.
    And they are kindof shitting the bed imo. I am ambivalent about removing Zenurik, but it sounds like they havent even thought about how to balance the energy economy. And their statement about Vacuum was so far up their own ass that i have to wonder if they even know their own game.

And they are kindof shitting the bed imo. I am ambivalent about removing Zenurik, but it sounds like they havent even thought about how to balance the energy economy. And their statement about Vacuum was so far up their own ass that i have to wonder if they even know their own game.
    They are looking to add the more beneficial aspects of the focus trees to the new focus system [as they should].

And in regards to vacuum, it should be removed if people are going to get wound up by a single mod that stops you from pressing a directional key for an extra second.
    Carrier should never have been released with it in the first place. I can't see DE budging on it. Id like to give them the benefit of the doubt at the moment despite the Hydroid rework
    maybe not going far enough but well, he is fairly strong atm anyway.
    Last edited by Meester; September 16 2017 at 03:37:28 AM.

They are looking to add the more beneficial aspects of the focus trees to the new focus system [as they should].

And in regards to vacuum, it should be removed if people are going to get wound up by a single mod that stops you from pressing a directional key for an extra second.
    Carrier should never have been released with it in the first place. I can't see DE budging on it. Id like to give them the benefit of the doubt at the moment despite the Hydroid rework
    maybe not going far enough but well, he is fairly strong atm anyway.

"Stops you from pressing a directional key for an extra second"? Crawling around on the floor vs. flying across the map like a ninja you mean. Shit, my most played frames are so fast i dont see the loot either way.

Im not THAT hung up about it since ill just keep using sentinels (pet AI sucks anyways), but their weaksauce "it reduces environment interactivity [to introduce a vacuum mod for pets]" is just ridiculous.

I just have to say Fuck the Jackal in particular and console style bosses in general.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.