hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136
Results 2,701 to 2,719 of 2719

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

  1. #2701
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,032
    Nova and Mag unvaulting next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  2. #2702
    dzajic's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 15, 2011
    Posts
    3,372
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Nova and Mag unvaulting next week.
    What is getting vaulted in return?

  3. #2703
    Shaikar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Kador
    Posts
    2,341
    Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    Nova and Mag unvaulting next week.
    What is getting vaulted in return?
    Rhino and Nyx Prime were the last unvaultees. Already returned to the void, I believe.

  4. #2704
    Ancient Ways's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2, 2011
    Posts
    110
    Nova and Mag unvaulting; think that means Soma Prime as well, which is good as I have a riven for it. I also recently had a riven for Dokrahm zaw's unveil, so I'm currently in the middle of formaing a Lifehunt Scythe for endless runs. So far it does not hit as hard as Gram Prime (not look nearly as awesome), but man you trash around at absurd speeds with Tempo Royale and the block combo. Two more forma (and time to play...) and the build will be done. I'm keeping an eye on the modular sidearms, my one slot I'm not happy with really.

  5. #2705

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,754
    If anyone is on the fence, Nova is the best designed frame overall imo. Versatile, interactive, and above all frickin fast. The Prime also gets a boost to both shields and energy, so definitely worth getting.

    At a guess i would say ive spent more time in Octavia or Nova than all the other frames combined.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; November 11 2018 at 12:08:14 PM.

  6. #2706
    Ancient Ways's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 2, 2011
    Posts
    110
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    If anyone is on the fence, Nova is the best designed frame overall imo. Versatile, interactive, and above all frickin fast. The Prime also gets a boost to both shields and energy, so definitely worth getting.

    At a guess i would say ive spent more time in Octavia or Nova than all the other frames combined.
    I do enjoy my Nova Prime, but I really need to get lucky with drops and get more Arcane Guardians so she doesn't fold like a wet paper sack once her orb augment goes down. Other then that, she is a wonderful frame.

  7. #2707
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    1,132
    Her 1 gives 5% damage reduction per orb to a Max of 90%. If she feels squishy, you should use it.

    I have a Dohkram zaw that I love. Condition Overload and Healing Return on make it hit like a truck and heals me as well

  8. #2708

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,754
    The problem (if it is a problem, with all the other defensive options you have) is that you cant re-cast them unless you use the augment. I am using a lvl3 Arcane Guardian, and Rage + Quick Thinking. Rage might not be absolutely neccessary actually, could use the Rolling Guard or Adaptation mods from Arbitrations (dont have them, not sure how good they are but they sound op). Hell, maybe Adaptation + Arcane Guardian alone would be enough for 99% of content.

    I completely forgot about Animal Instinct, so now im also struggling to decide what to drop on my kitty. Got the Tek set complete today, and want to try it out, but space is really tight.

    edit: Tried the Tek set... not sure its actually working? Does the zone take on your energy colour or is it always pale blue-ish?
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; November 12 2018 at 11:26:36 PM.

  9. #2709
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    1,132
    New update is the tits. I like the new bounty system. It really makes things move along faster and it rewards doing things better.

    Built a kitgun. It wrecks shop and I'm not even done formaing it.

    Also AkVasto Prime is a thing now, which seems to have flown in under the radar. Time to get some AkVasto relics!

  10. #2710

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,754
    If/when anyone has built a moa id be interested about clearing some things up. Specifically, what do the precepts do, what weapons do they use, can they equip the Mecha set mods or Synth set mods, can they equip Primed Regen, can they equip Hunter Recovery or Medi-ray, etc.

    I wanted to try out newly completed Mecha set today and found out that the Helminth Charger cant equip it.... so ill either have to throw 5 forma on my Sunika (wish i had a Huras now...) to make it decent, or hope that they fit onto a moa.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; November 14 2018 at 10:57:54 PM.

  11. #2711
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,032
    The unvaulted relics just wont drop for me... God damn you RNG why do you do this to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  12. #2712
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    1,132
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    The unvaulted relics just wont drop for me... God damn you RNG why do you do this to me.
    Which parts are you looking for? Have you done Orb Vallis bounties? They have a pretty good drop rate.

  13. #2713
    Lana Torrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Bonding around
    Posts
    19,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    The unvaulted relics just wont drop for me... God damn you RNG why do you do this to me.
    Which parts are you looking for? Have you done Orb Vallis bounties? They have a pretty good drop rate.
    All of them.. I've tried both orb and poe and they SHOULD be dropping but i keep getting the other rewards... (ok I did get a couple of the lith ones)
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

  14. #2714
    Procellus's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Posts
    1,132
    What time are you normally on? Are you in the clan? I can help run missions. Not really doing much lately but grinding standing with the new factions

  15. #2715
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    1,014
    the Lith relic- run the Tier 1 void capture mission, over and over, can use Volt, very quick, 1min-1min30 to complete. 14% drop chance of lith M2.
    You are going to have a shitcake of a time getting it from a 5-10min bounty mission with only 3 stages, it only has something like 11% chance as an uncommon drop from the 3rd stage i think.

    the Bounties for the higher end tier 4 or 5 bounty missions are good ways to get the Neo and Axi, you get strong chances as you move into the level 4 and 5 stages, and you can often get double rewards for completing the bonus objective.

  16. #2716

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,754
    Also dont forget to drop your syndicate standing on relic packs, if youve saved up any.

    I ran a couple Axi relics today, realized i have wayyyyy too many vaulted relics. With the unvaulting plus having been away for a while plus having run out of Forma blueprints, i have a tough time actually racking up ducats for tomorrow :P
    That they still havent added a visual indicator for which relics are vaulted is tough to believe.

  17. #2717

    Join Date
    December 20, 2013
    Posts
    553
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Also dont forget to drop your syndicate standing on relic packs, if youve saved up any.

    I ran a couple Axi relics today, realized i have wayyyyy too many vaulted relics. With the unvaulting plus having been away for a while plus having run out of Forma blueprints, i have a tough time actually racking up ducats for tomorrow
    That they still havent added a visual indicator for which relics are vaulted is tough to believe.
    I also want an indication in the relics interface of which parts I already have/mastered. That and your change would make me very happy.

  18. #2718
    Kraken's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2013
    Posts
    1,014
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Also dont forget to drop your syndicate standing on relic packs, if youve saved up any.

    I ran a couple Axi relics today, realized i have wayyyyy too many vaulted relics. With the unvaulting plus having been away for a while plus having run out of Forma blueprints, i have a tough time actually racking up ducats for tomorrow
    That they still havent added a visual indicator for which relics are vaulted is tough to believe.
    I also want an indication in the relics interface of which parts I already have/mastered. That and your change would make me very happy.
    I actually think that a lot of the interface and animations are in there to waste time, lots of back and forth in the ship. I think its to reduce it being excel online maybe, you have to do physical things, cant just stat sheet the game from the same menu, and also to stretch out the game.

  19. #2719

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    3,754
    Well thankfully (or not) Baro doesnt have anything i dont have yet except skins.

    How does the new daily login work, im 3 days out from the next milestone at 350 iirc. Will i be able the pick between Primed Vigor and Shred? Or do i need 400 for that.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •