hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 136 of 136 FirstFirst ... 3686126133134135136
Results 2,701 to 2,719 of 2719

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Nova and Mag unvaulting next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

Quote Originally Posted by Lana Torrin View Post
    What is getting vaulted in return?

Quote Originally Posted by dzajic View Post
    What is getting vaulted in return?
    Rhino and Nyx Prime were the last unvaultees. Already returned to the void, I believe.

Nova and Mag unvaulting; think that means Soma Prime as well, which is good as I have a riven for it. I also recently had a riven for Dokrahm zaw's unveil, so I'm currently in the middle of formaing a Lifehunt Scythe for endless runs. So far it does not hit as hard as Gram Prime (not look nearly as awesome), but man you trash around at absurd speeds with Tempo Royale and the block combo. Two more forma (and time to play...) and the build will be done. I'm keeping an eye on the modular sidearms, my one slot I'm not happy with really.

If anyone is on the fence, Nova is the best designed frame overall imo. Versatile, interactive, and above all frickin fast. The Prime also gets a boost to both shields and energy, so definitely worth getting.

At a guess i would say ive spent more time in Octavia or Nova than all the other frames combined.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; November 11 2018 at 12:08:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    If anyone is on the fence, Nova is the best designed frame overall imo. Versatile, interactive, and above all frickin fast. The Prime also gets a boost to both shields and energy, so definitely worth getting.

At a guess i would say ive spent more time in Octavia or Nova than all the other frames combined.
    I do enjoy my Nova Prime, but I really need to get lucky with drops and get more Arcane Guardians so she doesn't fold like a wet paper sack once her orb augment goes down. Other then that, she is a wonderful frame.

Her 1 gives 5% damage reduction per orb to a Max of 90%. If she feels squishy, you should use it.

I have a Dohkram zaw that I love. Condition Overload and Healing Return on make it hit like a truck and heals me as well

The problem (if it is a problem, with all the other defensive options you have) is that you cant re-cast them unless you use the augment. I am using a lvl3 Arcane Guardian, and Rage + Quick Thinking. Rage might not be absolutely neccessary actually, could use the Rolling Guard or Adaptation mods from Arbitrations (dont have them, not sure how good they are but they sound op). Hell, maybe Adaptation + Arcane Guardian alone would be enough for 99% of content.

I completely forgot about Animal Instinct, so now im also struggling to decide what to drop on my kitty. Got the Tek set complete today, and want to try it out, but space is really tight.

edit: Tried the Tek set... not sure its actually working? Does the zone take on your energy colour or is it always pale blue-ish?
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; November 12 2018 at 11:26:36 PM.

New update is the tits. I like the new bounty system. It really makes things move along faster and it rewards doing things better.

Built a kitgun. It wrecks shop and I'm not even done formaing it.

Also AkVasto Prime is a thing now, which seems to have flown in under the radar. Time to get some AkVasto relics!

If/when anyone has built a moa id be interested about clearing some things up. Specifically, what do the precepts do, what weapons do they use, can they equip the Mecha set mods or Synth set mods, can they equip Primed Regen, can they equip Hunter Recovery or Medi-ray, etc.

I wanted to try out newly completed Mecha set today and found out that the Helminth Charger cant equip it.... so ill either have to throw 5 forma on my Sunika (wish i had a Huras now...) to make it decent, or hope that they fit onto a moa.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; November 14 2018 at 10:57:54 PM.

The unvaulted relics just wont drop for me... God damn you RNG why do you do this to me.

The unvaulted relics just wont drop for me... God damn you RNG why do you do this to me.
    Which parts are you looking for? Have you done Orb Vallis bounties? They have a pretty good drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    Which parts are you looking for? Have you done Orb Vallis bounties? They have a pretty good drop rate.
    All of them.. I've tried both orb and poe and they SHOULD be dropping but i keep getting the other rewards... (ok I did get a couple of the lith ones)

What time are you normally on? Are you in the clan? I can help run missions. Not really doing much lately but grinding standing with the new factions

the Lith relic- run the Tier 1 void capture mission, over and over, can use Volt, very quick, 1min-1min30 to complete. 14% drop chance of lith M2.
    You are going to have a shitcake of a time getting it from a 5-10min bounty mission with only 3 stages, it only has something like 11% chance as an uncommon drop from the 3rd stage i think.

the Bounties for the higher end tier 4 or 5 bounty missions are good ways to get the Neo and Axi, you get strong chances as you move into the level 4 and 5 stages, and you can often get double rewards for completing the bonus objective.

Also dont forget to drop your syndicate standing on relic packs, if youve saved up any.

I ran a couple Axi relics today, realized i have wayyyyy too many vaulted relics. With the unvaulting plus having been away for a while plus having run out of Forma blueprints, i have a tough time actually racking up ducats for tomorrow :P
    That they still havent added a visual indicator for which relics are vaulted is tough to believe.

Also dont forget to drop your syndicate standing on relic packs, if youve saved up any.

I ran a couple Axi relics today, realized i have wayyyyy too many vaulted relics. With the unvaulting plus having been away for a while plus having run out of Forma blueprints, i have a tough time actually racking up ducats for tomorrow
    That they still havent added a visual indicator for which relics are vaulted is tough to believe.
    I also want an indication in the relics interface of which parts I already have/mastered. That and your change would make me very happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post

I ran a couple Axi relics today, realized i have wayyyyy too many vaulted relics. With the unvaulting plus having been away for a while plus having run out of Forma blueprints, i have a tough time actually racking up ducats for tomorrow
    I also want an indication in the relics interface of which parts I already have/mastered. That and your change would make me very happy.
    I actually think that a lot of the interface and animations are in there to waste time, lots of back and forth in the ship. I think its to reduce it being excel online maybe, you have to do physical things, cant just stat sheet the game from the same menu, and also to stretch out the game.

Well thankfully (or not) Baro doesnt have anything i dont have yet except skins.

How does the new daily login work, im 3 days out from the next milestone at 350 iirc. Will i be able the pick between Primed Vigor and Shred? Or do i need 400 for that.