hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 2374

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Going from a lvl40 Ember with speed mods to a lvl15 frost feels like I've lost a fucking leg or something.. HE'S SO SLOW..

I'm not really feeling the abilities. Snow globe seems good on defense raids but we have a gara so it usually ends up as a backup shield to catch the flying guys.. I think his 4 would work out ok at max level but all the abilities seem really low range.

I also miss the i win combo of accelerant and either fire blast or world on fire...
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.

In purely defensive terms, Snow Globe is much better than Gara's glass wall, particularly at higher levels. It scales better and is spammable (the HP stacks), so it's usable in sorties. The glass wall in comparison is more an offensive tool - gives you a bit of a respite, debuffs the baddies and can be exploded for lots of damage - but the individual sections break quickly at higher level. Neither is bad, just different tools for different jobs.

Ember is made of cake, Frost is a little tankier. the augment for the snowglobe and a decent range% can be really useful at mitigating a croud via freeze.

You also have frames like Vauben, Limbo, and Gara, maybe a few more which have area denial capabilities with a boundry type.
    Just different. When you get to lvl 50+, Frost will be more useful than ember for defence etc. I wouldnt use Frost in an offensive mission. though honestly, I dont use him at all.

Having recently acquired Gara, she's hilarious if you can manage to get enough energy to keep her 2 infinite loop going.

And yeah at higher level the wall becomes more of an offensive tool, reapply your buff, cc enemies, explode for MASSIVE DAMAGE, buff your 2 for moar damage, repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Ember is made of cake, Frost is a little tankier. the augment for the snowglobe and a decent range% can be really useful at mitigating a croud via freeze.

You also have frames like Vauben, Limbo, and Gara, maybe a few more which have area denial capabilities with a boundry type.
    Just different. When you get to lvl 50+, Frost will be more useful than ember for defence etc. I wouldnt use Frost in an offensive mission. though honestly, I dont use him at all.
    Yeah this is pretty much the conclusion I'm coming to.. Ember is great for moving around fast and setting things on fire (all the things). Frost is good for standing still and just surviving forever.. I REALLY like the speed of ember. I'm running faster than most of the people I play with can roll/bullet jump.. I'm getting good at 'I wish to start a fire here now", "and now I want to start a fire on the other side of the map".

I also like the look of Mesa so I think I'm going to start trying to get her as well.

anyone who plays warframe to stand still in a bubble needs their head checked. the movement is the main thing going for the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    anyone who plays warframe to stand still in a bubble needs their head checked. the movement is the main thing going for the game.
    Well, the chaos I'd say.

But yeah it's why i hate max bubble limbos with a passion.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Well, the chaos I'd say.

limbo bubble is alright, just because its up doesnt mean you cant move, kill stuff around the edges or outside the bubble. against lvl 100 enemies, its quite nice to have some protection for your defence/mobile defence/interception target.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    My bubble is down to 7 meters with 70sec duration

Good times

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    My bubble is down to 7 meters with 70sec duration

Good times

Sent from my iPhtapa
    <3

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Well, the chaos I'd say.

limbo bubble is alright, just because its up doesnt mean you cant move, kill stuff around the edges or outside the bubble. against lvl 100 enemies, its quite nice to have some protection for your defence/mobile defence/interception target.
    No, he's not, fuck them. I don't play this game to have enemies just permanently sit still doing nothing and having to run around every little corridor bend around to find them frozen in place.

Plenty of other warframe defenses that don't make the game a boring chore for the rest of the team.

The huge bubble has some uses. Mesa's 4 works from inside the bubble and she'll still get energy from inside the bubble. Fighting Keyla deThaym it'll protect you from the orbital bombardment. It even has it's uses for Eidolon fights.

However, it's better to use the small bubble you get from Narrow Minded for most missions

For the sake of clarification I'm talking about Limbo's Cataclysm
    Last edited by Procellus; August 10 2018 at 07:15:58 PM.

Frosts Globe has its place, its use is for static defence mostly [quelle surprise].

On non defence, excavation and interception, its usage is limited. Same with Limbo's Cataclysm.

How else am I going to cheese defence sorties
    Last edited by Meester; August 10 2018 at 06:36:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Meester View Post
    Frosts Globe has its place, its use is for static defence mostly [quelle surprise].

On non defence, excavation and interception, its usage is limited. Same with Limbo's Cataclysm.

If cheese is what you want, Saryn is all you need atm. 230%+range, tag one enemy, go afk. Limbo is only attractive to pass through energy barriers, but Ivara is more fun overall in that regard.

In fact, i dont like that you cant set up headshots for riven challenges with Stasis any more.

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post

If cheese is what you want, Saryn is all you need atm. 230%+range, tag one enemy, go afk. Limbo is only attractive to pass through energy barriers, but Ivara is more fun overall in that regard.

In fact, i dont like that you cant set up headshots for riven challenges with Stasis any more.
    run past bunch of enemies, have them all follow you in a nice tight line. stop, turn round, jump up. Aim 1meter above all their heads.

Arca Plasmor
    Collect £200.

I noticed this though I did find another way of doing it aka a single corridor and bunched up enemies, pretty much the same
    as Kraken did I suppose except I used Pyrana Prime.

I think some people mistake my hatred for huge limbo bubbles with me calling them bad. No, they aren't, they are very useful in certain situations and borderline broken in some. That's not what I'm talking about at all. :P

Also, Acolytes event is at a bad time, and goddamn I'm not getting anything good as expected. :P
    Last edited by Isyel; August 11 2018 at 07:07:10 AM.

I keep joining Acolyte missions in which the Acolyte is chased off before he's spawned in my mission. Sad times.

I noticed this though I did find another way of doing it aka a single corridor and bunched up enemies, pretty much the same
    as Kraken did I suppose except I used Pyrana Prime.
    I had a "3 headshot kills within one aim glide" rifle challenge, which was pretty stupid difficult since im not the best at aiming anyways. Hence my bitching :P

Think i finished it with Zephyr in Plains, which ended up easy enough.

Got Riven.. Riven's challenge is to kill 6 Vruush Turrets while in an Archwing solo without being knocked down.. Not far enough in to get the archwing launcher so I suspect this is going to take me a while..

Do the pips the Riven have indicate at all how good its going to be?

Chroma, Inaros, Saryn, Saryn Prime, and Mirage Prime came out of the cooker today. Saryn and mirage were super fun Chroma looks like hes gonna need a full setup and 30 to work.