hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 102 of 104 FirstFirst ... 2529299100101102103104 LastLast
Results 2,021 to 2,040 of 2078

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

there is currently 3x missions for free catalysts aswell.

Was greedy pull changed back to pulling all drops? :O

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    there is currently 3x missions for free catalysts aswell.
    Its actually orokin reactors, though logging in gets you a free affinity booster, exilus adaptor and three forma for the next 6 days after yesterdays dev stream.

Pretty sneaky, they dont want to lose out on people buying catalysts for buffed weapons :P

I took Chroma for a spin today... feels underwhelming. Yes you can move during Spectral Scream, but you cant shoot. So its basically a worse Ignis. And its kinda not unkillable any more, at least not with 130% str and frost buff. I guess the dmg buff being group wide is meant to make up for it, but it kinda lost the one gimmick i really liked about it.

Or it was a matter of Sortie 2 elemental enhancement being too much to face tank :P

Ember is possibly still workable. Not sure how bad the drain is going to be.

Loving the Zephyr changes tho. She's like a chaotic Vauban now, but with shitloads of tankyness.

The drain is a non-issue IF you go 190% efficiency. That of course limits you somewhat with the remaining build but the real issue is the lack of burning enemies anywhere further than 15m around you.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Quote Originally Posted by theBlind View Post
    The drain is a non-issue IF you go 190% efficiency. That of course limits you somewhat with the remaining build but the real issue is the lack of burning enemies anywhere further than 15m around you.
    I was using my 235% reach build last night. Not sure exactly how many meters that ends up at after the nerf, but it's workable for cramped indoors missions. Not so usefull in the big open hallways of MOT tho.

I guess it's back to the old tactics of extreme parkour to stay alive in survivals again. The only issue I have with that, is my clattering on the keyboard keeps my gf awake if I play late... which kind of makes the game not playable any more as keeping her awake is not really an option.

I need advice on a good AOE weapon. I still haven't found a replacement since the tonkor and simulor nerfs. Torrid doesn't quite cut it. Sancti Tigris does punch holes in most things, but it's still too much one-target, even with punchthrough.
    My current best build seems to be mag with a blast torrid. Get in to a tight space and shut it off completely with her bubbles and bomb away with the torrid to keep them CCd inside the bubbles.
    Last edited by Ashaz; February 11 2018 at 02:39:57 PM.

Did you try the Lenz? Pure damage application is a bit slow because you need to wait for the explosion, but it does respectable damage and procs cold in the explosion radius before that

Do you have a Lenz? If not get one. Probably my favorite AOE weapon in the game

Supra Vandal is very fun; not the best weapon or indeed an AoE weapon as such, but add some punchthrough and the sheer volume of fire it can put down range makes up for it.
    Plus the syndicate mod makes it an energy generator.

Lenz is the best single shot boom weapon though.

The Lenz looks fun, but it's mainly crit, so I've heard it doesn't scale well?
    Still need to try it out tho. The sphere thing seems practical for not killing yourself.

Never got the Supra Vandal. is it possible to get any other way than that event thing that happened?

I experimented a bit with the Angstrum as a strafe-bobmer with Zephyr.
    It was... not very good. as in, I did not survive the experiment.
    Last edited by Ashaz; February 11 2018 at 04:58:52 PM.

Really depends on your rivens. Ive got one for the Lenz so its probably my strongest weapon, and only slightly behind the Ferrox with crit/cc riven in oneshot potential. Cant link my build right now, but its basically crit, crit dmg, viral and Hunter Munitions. As long as Hunter Munitions works the way it does, and Lenz goes above 100% crit, it kills most things that arent Nox in one or two shots. No promises how its going to be after the dmg rebalance tho.

The next bigger option is gimmick stuf i think. For example, Glaive Prime + high slash status + condition overload + stealth + headshot + charged throw.

Arca Plasmor is a good alternative, although its hard to balance all the stats it needs. You probably want Seeking Fury, maybe also Chilling Reload (havent tried it with the bigger magazine yet), imo also Shotgun Spazz because it feels too unresponsive otherwise. Mod corrosive + Blaze, multishot and flat dmg, and youre out of slots.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; February 11 2018 at 09:24:30 PM.

Lenz bluepring aquired, but damn it those nintain extracts. Why are those needed for f-in everything nowadays?

Finaly got the Corinth today. I'm pleasantly surpriced by both how hard it hits and how it sounds when you use it.
    It worked out quite nicely for a 40-min MOT run with a status build.
    I think I need to forma it tho before I can try the hunter munitions build.

The Corinth is undeniably the best weapon.

Sure there are a few die hard Tigris Prime zealots with their 100% slash procs, but a) have you seen the Tigris Prime? and b) that Corinth sound.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post

Sure there are a few die hard Tigris Prime zealots with their 100% slash procs, but a) have you seen the Tigris Prime? and b) that Corinth sound.

I haven't got the prime, but I've used the Sancti Tigris quite alot. it hits like a brick made of bricks in a bag full of bricks. But that reload time after each two shots get realy frustrating. Wasting slots on reload mods is annoying and still doesn't relay get the reload time down to comfortable levels. Sure you just evaporized 3 mobs in a row with that burt. But in the time it took to reload, 4 more filled the same space.

it also seems that when you kill mobs with the Corinth's alt fire in a survival, they have a higher chanse of droping lifesupport packs. Needs further testing, but I seemed to be getting more packs that way.

I also tried building a status tonkor. Still doesn't work. That gun is dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post

I haven't got the prime, but I've used the Sancti Tigris quite alot. it hits like a brick made of bricks in a bag full of bricks. But that reload time after each two shots get realy frustrating. Wasting slots on reload mods is annoying and still doesn't relay get the reload time down to comfortable levels. Sure you just evaporized 3 mobs in a row with that burt. But in the time it took to reload, 4 more filled the same space.

it also seems that when you kill mobs with the Corinth's alt fire in a survival, they have a higher chanse of droping lifesupport packs. Needs further testing, but I seemed to be getting more packs that way.

I also tried building a status tonkor. Still doesn't work. That gun is dead.
    But the Sancti Trigris can't reach 100% status with dual status mods and that really is the breaking point. 99.99% status on a shotgun is vastly worse than 100% due to a quirk in the formula that basically means that at 100% status, every pellet guarantees a proc while anything below that is just the chance of any pellet procing. That's what makes the 30% base status change shotguns better by an order of magnitude.

Note that this only applies to hitscan shotguns. Projectile based shotguns calculate their proc chances differently, because of course they do.
    Last edited by theBlind; February 12 2018 at 02:06:54 PM.

Mutalist Cernos is great with Mag. I have a good Riven for it but even without the Riven it's almost as good as the Torid. New Torid wrecks shop, too

So this is free, beginning to wonder if its worth getting into, or if its an uphill grind, considering how long people been playin?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    So this is free, beginning to wonder if its worth getting into, or if its an uphill grind, considering how long people been playin?
    The uphill grind is the game. Since its not competitive, the VAST advantage that old players have really doesnt count for anything. Its probably enjoyed best tho if you group with people approximately your own place on the progression ladder.

The core game is unlocking the whole star map, getting account XP to unlock all gear, and finally fine-tuning your gear with challenge-specific components. After that it enters "broad but shallow mmo" territory, basically just completionist things, dice rolls on uber gear, and rep grinds.

Id say try it out but dont feel bad about dropping it after mid-game. Expect to eventually pay some rl money for ingame currency to unlock essentials, about 2/3rds of a full-price game sounds about right. You can start out f2p and have an easy 20 hrs of fun before that tho.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post
    Just try it?

It's a 3D ARPG, kill loads of stuff, farm credits, crafting materials and upgrade drops and bosses/special missions for gear upgrades.

Imo it's not really an uphill grind in the negative sense, you can derp around for ages if you enjoy the core gameplay (which I find great, no game like it re: movement etc.) or power through the progression, or everything in between.

I have 160hrs or something ingame over the years and still haven't progressed that far because I play it casually for a couple of days every few months.

Remember you don't need to buy anything for real money except warframe and weapon slots.

If you like the game and want to drop money on it, wait for a -50% or -75% platinum login token.

This is the only game I (frugal dude who spends almost nothing on games) I happily dropped ~50€ on when I got a -75% token because I thought the game was worth it and the Devs really deserve it. Still sitting on 95% of the ingame currency I got for that as well because unlocking and crafting stuff is the actual progression and I don't really care about cosmetics.
    Last edited by FatFreddy; February 12 2018 at 07:39:05 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level