hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 101 of 107 FirstFirst ... 51919899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,001 to 2,020 of 2136

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Quote Originally Posted by Varcaus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    ffs. Embers one usefull power, that is only realy usefull if you get the flamequake augment for it.

yea... no... that change is going to ruin her for endurance runs in the same way that valkyr was ruined for the same. If the power can not be balanced to become a perma running one, then it doesn't work for endless survivals any more.

Her ultimate, World on Fire, is unmatched in terms of widespread lethality - while many Warframes specialize in certain mission types, Ember's specialty is "anything under level 30".
    Way to not fucking know your own game. -_-
    Ember's true power is CC. the damage doesn't even matter. Who cares about how fast sub lvl 30 missions can be wiped by a leveled up and pimped frame?

Slowly one at a time, they remove all the abilities and tactics that makes long endurance runs doable solo.
    What's next on the choppingblock? Equinox? Nyx's augment? Butcher mag all over again?
    It’s almost like endless survival isn’t supposed to be soloable.
    it's the only real endgame this game has so....

I just got Octavia, how can I build for maximum cheese?

I built her primarily for Duration. Here is my build. Pretty generalist build that's good for soloing damn near everything the game has to offer.

Octavia for anything below sortie (and, tbh, also works for that if you keep stealth up):

Spoiler:

Octavia with Quick Thinking, for difficult sorties and endless runs:

Spoiler:

Hunter Adrenaline obviously can be Rage, Primed Flow can be anything but it really gives you a lot of room to breathe when it comes to energy management and synergizes with Quick Thinking. One alternative is changing Hunter Adrenaline to Rage, Constitution to Augur Message, and Flow to Energy Conversion, in case you want more power strength on the Mallet.

What you probably want to have is Zenurik focus school, although it also works without.

My third build is a max duration build kinda like Procellus linked, but i never use it.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; February 4 2018 at 04:50:30 PM.

You must use the little roller ball. Damn near every time I've died as Octavia it's because that little shit brought a Bombard rocket with him.

The thing about Mallet is, it only damages things it has line of sight to. So without the ball its easy to mess up the positioning. Ive never had a problem with the ball drawing fire into me tbh, just dont sit on top of it.

Without the ball + mallet combo, youre really just making use of the 3 buffspam. Even the 4 is a bit shit without power range.

e: forgot the most important part, the song. You want to use a note on every single slot in the bass section (so that it cant miss charming mobs) and the melody section (so that you can just spam crouch to get stealth). That means your weapon should ideally have close to 2^n fire rate (4, 8 and 16 work okay i think, but 8 is ideal), so that you can just hold down the trigger and get the multishot buff. The percussion section doesnt matter as much since the damage per beat on the mallet scales up if you lower the frequency.

Most popular is E1M1 i guess, but anything that spams notes works fine. I turn the volume to 0 anyways, since noone can take even the most awesome song forever.

Last edited by Lilalaunebör; February 5 2018 at 10:56:57 PM.

There's a HUGE (nonono, HUUUUUUUUUGE) weapon balance pass incoming.
    TL;DR: basically everything is buffed, MR rank will be a reliable way to tell weapon viability (most weapons change MR rank). Weapons that were once mere mastery fodder will suddenly become viable. The Boltor will return to it's rightful place in the sun.

IF you OWN (not sure if having it build and ready to claim in the foundry is enough, but I *think* so) the weapon before the changes, you will still be able to use it afterwards, even if MR is changed above your current MR. (Get the Daikyu from Tenno Labs in the Dojo before the change if you're below MR 14)

https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/co...lance_from_de/

I wish that was already live. Can't wait.
    Tanks: theBlind[URBAD] (in my heart there will always be a place for [FAIL])
    Planetside2: [UBAD]theAngelic

Woah.
    I'm glad I keep all the weapons I level up.

Torid

Increased fire rate
    Increased reload speed from 3 secs to 1.7 secs

fap fap fap fap (but faster now)

I am very curious about what they'll do to beam weapons. Please fix my flux rifle.
    Last edited by Ashaz; February 6 2018 at 12:01:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Torid

Increased fire rate
    Increased reload speed from 3 secs to 1.7 secs

fap fap fap fap (but faster now)
    Be careful you don't get STDs. I hear they are spread by spores.

Haha the Telos Boltor, what the fuck. Still, i will probably like my Tenora better than any other rapid-fire primary.

Its weird tho. For example the Prisma Gorgon has almost the same stats. The only difference is functionality (hitscan, recoil, spread) and gimmicks.

The most hilarious part is that they didnt touch the Tonkor or Simulor. They must have really hated those guns.
    The second most hilarious part is this:

Kulstar

Added recoil
    Decreased accuracy

Another batch of buffs announced appearently.

I'm not sure that ember buff helps fixing her other abilities. Will have to see numbers and stuff...

Errrrr.... do i understand this correctly that unvaulted relics are only Syndicate and Plains drops this time around?

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Errrrr.... do i understand this correctly that unvaulted relics are only Syndicate and Plains drops this time around?
    I guess not, since from what I've understood they are ONLY plains drops.

Well i got about 4 from dumping all my syndicate standing into relic packs, so they do drop there as well. Not a viable farming method tho due to the cap and low chance.

I looked it up actually, seems like stage 1-2 plains bounties have the only significant chance of dropping them, which seems stupid. Anyone tried getting them in free roaming?

What a troll... Sancti Tigris gets to 95% status with 4 mods, but needs Shotgun Savy for 100%

On the upside, Telos Boltor is fun again

Wont have time to try out the new eidolons, but if they are anything like the Teralyst, you really want to make a premade and not use the matchmaking.

Regarding the unvaulted relics, they indeed drop from syndicate packs (with the issues of daily cap and RNG) and bounties. Since they are common drops and due to the drop chances, the first stage has the best chance to net you a relic. Doing the second stage is worth it if it's something fast, depending on your load time when going through the gates and such.
    EDIT: This got changed in yesterdays update

"Prime Vault Bounty Relics in Stage 1 have been moved to be rewarded in Stage 2 and weighted accordingly amongst the other Stages. It’s worth noting that Bounty Stage 5 now yields the highest chance of getting a Vaulted Relic. Our intentions here are to alleviate players abandoning the Bounty after the first Stage."

There's a list of the cetus-day current bounty rewards here: https://tenno.tools/

Also I've had good experiences pubbing Eidolon fights. I bring a Trin and my Eidolon killing Vectis Prime, so I can carry the fight if necessary but so far I've had maybe 10 good teams and 3 bad or such. Of course you don't really get great premades, but you get your Eidolon captures.
    Last edited by theBlind; February 10 2018 at 03:27:17 PM.

Is this the ember P unvaulting you're talking about? or something else?

Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    Well crap, this is what I get for not updating my client in ages - 2.8GB download. Hopefully I haven't missed it...

#BadAtBotes