hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37778485868788 LastLast
Results 1,721 to 1,740 of 1748

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Quote Originally Posted by Ashaz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    The plains mod sets and custom weapons are whats selling me.
    Wait. it's not like the arcwing sillyness with separate modsets and stuff, is it?
    No, its mod sets for existing gear, but various slots (frame+pistol, frame+any primary, frame+melee).

Check out https://www.warframe.com/plains-of-eidolon-update (down near the bottom)

The way i understand it, you get successively stronger set boni the more you equip. As a trade-off, individually the mods are weaker than existing gold mods.

Theres a risk that sets become madatory for min-maxers, but for my playsyle its eh, whatever. Not like tis a competitive game anyways.

edit: Oh and some of the mods are not something you would equip normally, like shield recharge (lol). So its probably going to be pretty balanced. Combining the melee set with Blood Rush might get silly, but then again you are already locked into 5 mods (3 set + pressure point + blood rush, and +4sec combo window is low for my taste so probably also locked into drifting contact), so again probably not game breaking.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 9 2017 at 04:37:41 PM.

I think they missed an opportunity with the set bonuses. They should have had things like toxin resist and the like that people aren't going to put on their Warframes but are useful. Would've added a neat min/max game to it.

Reinstalld this, need to remember how to properly play this

sent from your mum

Quote Originally Posted by Procellus View Post
    I think they missed an opportunity with the set bonuses. They should have had things like toxin resist and the like that people aren't going to put on their Warframes but are useful. Would've added a neat min/max game to it.
    Idk man, sounds pretty wasted. I guess it would be useful against Nox and... the infested jumpers ? The scaling makes it so that raw damage of any kind outscales your tank eventually, and the missions are pretty mixed. Thats why the only viable tank right now is armour.

I certainly would have liked to see new/better set boni. Energy to shield is good, except everyone runs 170% efficiency. "Enhance critical hits" tells me nothing, and 30% chance is bad for slow-firing weapons. And melee is bascially a weaker Blood Rush, so you either save a mod slot or get a stronger effect you already had.

But i think its interesting nevertheless, especially if its a gradual bonus and not all-or-nothing, and its a move in the right direction.

% resistance would scale a lot higher. The bonuses could be for things like % resistance and % lower status time. So if I'm doing high level Infested stuff I can either max my toxin resistance with 6 mods, max my shorter status time, or figure do 3 of each splitting the difference.

As you've said it's kind of lackluster already. Either you increase something you already had or save a mod slot. Why not just give us something that would be nice, but we'd never take anyway. I'd also buff the set mods to be much closer to the normal mods they'd be replacing

And Plains of Eidolon is live in 1 min.

Live and merely 3.5GB
    Last edited by Tailn; October 12 2017 at 10:08:32 PM.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.

Seem to be getting 1mb/s, which tbh is more than I was expecting. I must be a vanguard downloader amongst the 26m registered losers.

A fair number of bugs from this update to be expected, a few nonsensical decisions like kuva for a Warframe that new players can get thus potentially ruining
    TWW for them though that is if they can even finish TWW quest. Not too shabby though, Twitch drops seem to be getting/are fixed at the moment.

The bounties are more group play orientated though I am sure some will figure it out. Not sure about new Operator play, seems some of the energy hungry frames
    might struggle a little from myself doing the bounties. Rhino still strong though. There is a little of that old DE non-explaining things and why on Earth is the Archwing not available from the bat?

POE will come along very nicely.

I loathe the idea of Twitch drops. The rest seems good at first glance. Currently stuck in "checking for new content", wish it would hurry since ill be away the rest of the weekend.

e: oh lol that was just the pre-patch, 3.5gigs here i come.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 13 2017 at 06:06:54 PM.

I've no idea how twitch drops work in detail. I was already signed up for the freebie frost prime a couple of months ago (and there's a scindo/soma prime coming), so left my PC watching a bunch of streams while I was at work.

I got a shit sigil and some fireworks.

Definitely something for people who already watch warframe streams. For me, if I could do that I could also be playing the game and the latter sounds infinitely better to me.

Got thrown out of the game by the hotfix, cant reconnect... gg. At least i got Sortie done and a first look at Plains.

Its cool but i get really irritated by Animal Instinct only reaching two inches past my feet :P
    To the point where, right now, im rocking Equinox with Enemy Radar for the easier content... although i can see my Nova Prime get a lot of use as well, this place really is huge.

Does the new Zenurik bonus (25% additional regen from pickups) work with channeled skills?

At a quick glance Madurai seems the new go-to, with the flat dmg boost. Sadly i only have two lenses for it.

e: aaaaaand "destroy supply crates" seems bugged. When i oneshot the wave and the crate it counts as mission failed, or maybe its because it will randomly drop a spawn pack right on top of it... wasted 15 minutes twice for that.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; October 13 2017 at 10:29:19 PM.

installed this last night, & having fun,

but the step from the intial intro mission to what to do next ?, on the naviagation i see some repeatable missions, and i wondered around some place like a market that give missions, did some of them, are we supposed to spend the rest of our time there and move planets eventually ?

Quote Originally Posted by pitfighter View Post

but the step from the intial intro mission to what to do next ?, on the naviagation i see some repeatable missions, and i wondered around some place like a market that give missions, did some of them, are we supposed to spend the rest of our time there and move planets eventually ?
    Did they change the starmap? Again?

Yep, first job will be to unlock a bunch of nodes on the starmap, which you do by running the missions along the connected nodes. Each planet has at least one junction on the solar rail network -this is what takes you to the next planet - and to unlock will need you to meet a set of criteria which you can see if you mouse over the junction on the map.
    There are a load of alerts, invasions, fissues, quests etc that each have their own thing to do, but you can't accept those unless you've unlocked their node on the star map.

In general, the game is about collecting stuff and trying it out; different mods, weapons, warframes etc. There's a shitload to do on the way, and the real end-game is FashionFrame so try to look pretty while you do it.

What planet do you start on these days?

Start on Earth,

Ah k saw the Solar Rail thing and the criertia, was just a bit shocked from going to hand being held to sink or swim mode... and trying to figure out if the story ended there and it was just a giant sandbox or if there was a general direction,.

diffently like the sword and gun play style, so might stick at this game for a while, loving the pistol over rifle atm as it just feels like it hits harder

In other news, Focus 2.0 has given my poor saryn a royal fucking over. Old zenurik was a complete crutch, but kicking it away before the energy economy was healed didn't help.
    I might need to find a playstyle that doesn't involve spamming abilities with abandon.

Either that, or invest in the passive that gives you an energy regen bubble at every operator's void dash - even if having to do that every 20 seconds is a poor substitute for the old constant regen (with the slight upside that you can start the regen from the start of the mission).

Quote Originally Posted by Shaikar View Post
    In other news, Focus 2.0 has given my poor saryn a royal fucking over. Old zenurik was a complete crutch, but kicking it away before the energy economy was healed didn't help.
    I might need to find a playstyle that doesn't involve spamming abilities with abandon.
    Energy pods or whatever they're called. I never got into the focus stuff so I've always relied on those.

Start on Earth,

Ah k saw the Solar Rail thing and the criertia, was just a bit shocked from going to hand being held to sink or swim mode... and trying to figure out if the story ended there and it was just a giant sandbox or if there was a general direction,.

diffently like the sword and gun play style, so might stick at this game for a while, loving the pistol over rifle atm as it just feels like it hits harder
    Oh I see. Don't worry. There will be plenty of story to go through further along the way

Is there any reason for there not being a discord voice chat channel aside from all the noob questions I would be asking? I am getting a little bored/lonely without having people to talk with and text chat is a pain when it gets interrupted because of missions all the time.

"Kerning is serious business"
    And having an image that does not cause Autism attacks even more so.