hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 110 of 130 FirstFirst ... 1060100107108109110111112113120 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 2582

Thread: Warframe - F2P Co-op Spaceninjas

Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Ill check in now and again when patches drop.
    This is the best way to play IMHO, unless the game really clicks for you and you just don't burn out. The grind eventually gets to me too, but it's always fun coming back.

Quote Originally Posted by Eranziel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lilalaunebör View Post
    Ill check in now and again when patches drop.
    This is the best way to play IMHO, unless the game really clicks for you and you just don't burn out. The grind eventually gets to me too, but it's always fun coming back.
    Pretty much this gotten about 5 years out of the game that way

So, I'm thinking I should get Nova again. I was underwhelmed when I originally got her so I sold her, but I'm thinking I misjudged. Plus she's got some nice travel speed for Plains.

But the question is, is it worth shelling out 350 plat for Nova Prime? My wallet says no, but my inner collector says yes. Any opinions out there?

Nova is a monster is all i know.

Speed (negative ability strength) Nova is gud if you are doing farm things. Also, her 2 got changed to give damage reduction, although thats a bit useless since you lose stacks when you need them most.

Antimatter Absorb can produce hilarious numbers, well into the million. The range is borderline tho.

Its one of my favourite frames, i just stopped abusing to give newer ones a chance.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    still figuring things out to be honest, really enjoy tank mega biff atlas
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    If you enjoy Atlas you will love this game. He's the shittiest frame of them all. Try to get Inaros asap and you'll be hooked.

Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    If you enjoy Atlas you will love this game. He's the shittiest frame of them all. Try to get Inaros asap and you'll be hooked.
    "your x is shit try y" are possibly the most obnoxious people in the warframe community next to the "i've played for 5k hours and there is nothing to do but stupid grind, game is shit" people

game is not hard enough at any level to warrant the painful tryharding people seem to always wanna do, take almost anything that is cool and you like and run with it

that said inaros is hilarious
    Last edited by Isyel; July 11 2018 at 09:57:21 AM.

Nekros with despoil and health conversion.

Health orbs everywhere, and you can convert 3 on collection at a time for 450 armour each. suddendly near 1500 armour Nekros with easy health replenishment.
    is good.

So I'm playing around with this after a longer break then I thought, so my Fallen-Grey has fallen way far behind, I have tons of quests to do. I'll try to catch one of you online for a clan invite while I muddle through them.

But the question is, is it worth shelling out 350 plat for Nova Prime? My wallet says no, but my inner collector says yes. Any opinions out there?
    If your interested in Nova Prime, I have a couple of the part blueprints spare I think, hit me up and I'll sell them to you cheap.

Quote Originally Posted by Ancient Ways View Post
    So I'm playing around with this after a longer break then I thought, so my Fallen-Grey has fallen way far behind, I have tons of quests to do. I'll try to catch one of you online for a clan invite while I muddle through them.

If your interested in Nova Prime, I have a couple of the part blueprints spare I think, hit me up and I'll sell them to you cheap.
    Sure, I'll give you a shout in game. I'm Sessadore in game. I assume Fallen-Grey is you?

Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post

Health orbs everywhere, and you can convert 3 on collection at a time for 450 armour each. suddendly near 1500 armour Nekros with easy health replenishment.
    is good.
    Nekros is so glorious. Building prime atm.

Just finished titania. This is super amusing. Basically archwing in normal levels.

Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Kraken View Post

is good.
    Nekros is so glorious. Building prime atm.

Just finished titania. This is super amusing. Basically archwing in normal levels.
    Titania's abilities aren't super OP, but flying is definitely why I've kept her. She is a lot of fun to mess around with (when you're not stuck on the walls/floor/everything).

Super OP just makes the game a boring chore a lot of the time so good.

There balanced and then theres Titanias "ill make enemies float off the map, that sounds useful". I do like her actually. Really useful for sortie Lephantis.

Dude on reddit is planning to make a Warframe wiki and looking for feedback: https://www.reddit.com/r/Warframe/co...reddit-android

Brilliant idea IMO. Wikia has gotten worse and worse over the years. The only reason I still put up with their crap is because it's the only place for a lot of info. If there's another option, I'm in.

Definitely, wikia is cancer in general. Hope it works out.

Adblock fixes wikia reliably for me.

Wikia no longer get works on my phone for some reason. Also the "3 ways the new transgendered super hero is setting the internet on fire" articles makes me want to yell at people to get off my lawn.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    The cinematic quests are awesome, just about to start chains of Harrow

Wish I had gotten into this sooner

Sent from my iPhtapa
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.