hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 1 of 19 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: Rubicon 1.0 EFT Files (and older)

Rubicon 1.0 EFT Files (and older)

NEW HOTNESS:

[Rubicon] Sisters of EVE faction ships
    * The frigate is a bad joke. The cruiser, however, is a beautiful Maller/Vexor crossbreed with covops capablity; it makes the Pilgrim look like a Model T.

[Rubicon] Marauder rebalancing
    * Ytterbium has no idea what he's doing with the hulls, AFAICT. The changes here swing between awesome and stupid from week to week.
    * TP cycle time cut in half, and cap usage to match.

[Rubicon] Interceptors
    * All inties get bubble immunity.
    * Raptor becomes a Taranis-level murder machine. Malediction continues to be the king of fleet tackle. The Crow and Claw get nice changes. Crusader remains an afterthought.

[Rubicon] Electronic Attack Ships
    * Primary ewars get a range bump -- 31km neuts, 140km jams, 68km TPs, 35km webs, and 48km points / 18km scrams.

[Rubicon] Interdictor Rebalance
    * Double bubble / triple bubble fits become a thing of the past: bubbles become ASB-like with three charges and a 60sec reload.
    * Flycatcher becomes both a solo frigate murder machine and the best shield fleet dictor.
    * Heretic gets resist bonuses and becomes a pretty damn spiffy armor fleet dictor.
    * Sabre largely unchanged.
    * Eris becomes Catalyst 2.0 and the armor equivalent of the Sabre.

[Rubicon] Rapid Heavy Missile Launchers
    * Like RLMLs, but for HMLs.
    * Phoon, Raven, FleetPhoon, NavyScorp, Widow will be getting bonuses.

Stuff That's Been Announced And Is On Sisi, But No Dev Blog
    * RLML balancing -- all RLMLs are getting a small bump in grid. XLASB Caracals will have to use an ACR; buffer Caracals are fine.

WHAT THESE FILES DON'T YET HAVE:

New warp speeds for all ships. It's a pain in my ass to do, and you don't really need EFT to figure them out.

LET ME DOWNLOAD THIS STUFF:

Install over EFT 2.20.3 only. (Released Oct 5th.)
    Gripen regularly changes his file formats between versions; no prior versions will work!

DOWNLOAD LINK: Replace Mode (last updated 28oct2013)

Note that this will remove Gripen's "Rubicon Ship" duplicate ships (as they're slightly out of date) and just modifies ship and module stats directly.
    Last edited by Namamai; October 29 2013 at 12:04:16 AM.

Maybe I'm missing something here, but the new Scythe FI isn't showing the 50% RoF Bonus (only 25% bonus).

I pulled up a blank Rupture and Fleet Scythe, tossed a 425mm AC on each and checked the module info, same duration where the Fleet Scythe should be at 2/3s the Ruptures duration.

Edit: I'm using the Append files.
    Last edited by Davion Falcon; March 28 2013 at 02:17:32 AM.
    "We need less dakka dakka!" -No one. Ever.

Oops, yep, I fucked up the ScytheFI bonus. I'll fix that asap -- although, frankly, fuck that terrible mess of a boat. Give me one goddamned reason to fly it over a Bellicose. Even with the proper 10% bonus it's still pretty anemic once you get out of point-blank range.
    Last edited by Namamai; March 28 2013 at 02:20:14 AM.

If my math is right, it's an effective 8 turrets versus a ruptures 6.33, low slots/rigs aside.

Bellicose is also an effective 5 launchers versus the Fleet Scythe's 6.
    Last edited by Davion Falcon; March 28 2013 at 02:25:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Davion Falcon View Post
    If my math is right, it's an effective 8 turrets versus a ruptures 6.33, low slots/rigs aside.

Bellicose is also an effective 5 launchers versus the Fleet Scythe's 6.
    This is mostly correct -- but it also has fitting problems compared to the Rupture.

The shield Rupture has no problem fitting a full rack of 425s, a medium neut, and tank with just a single ACR. ScyFI has to downgrade to 220s, or use multiple ACRs -- and it has worse tracking. And this is for a ship that's commanding at least 5x the price of the Rupture.

The ScyFI compares a little better to the Bellicose -- but not well enough. One more effeective turret, and a option high that you don't really have the CPU to use, doesn't justify the price tag. (Plus, the Bellicose's TP bonus makes it useful in larger fleets; the ScyFI has no such utility.)

Also, new files uploaded with a fixed ScyFI bonus.
    Last edited by Namamai; March 28 2013 at 03:07:07 AM.

A++ would rep again
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.

[NEW Osprey Navy Issue, hoobill v2]
    Ballistic Control System II
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Experimental 10MN Microwarpdrive I
    Warp Disruptor II
    Phased Muon Sensor Disruptor I, Targeting Range Dampening Script
    Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800

Rapid Light Missile Launcher II, Scourge Fury Light Missile
    Medium Unstable Power Fluctuator I

Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Warrior II x2

(with links/lg snakes)

4km/s capstable, over 250dps, aligns with mwd on in 3.7 seconds. Ewar can obviosuly be swapped to any combination to tds. This is going to be so retarded, the best kiting cruiser (cynabal) will have a range of 1+10km with barrage if tded or a locking range of 15km. New oni and zealot and such will have no chance at all, a shield talos will be stuck at 3.6+6.4 with null. This is simply going to rape all turret based ships. The biggest dangers to the old kiting ships were frigates but this is going to eat them alive.

And good luck slingshotting something thats faster/more agile then a cynabal.

Oh and they nerfed the tracking enhancer so happy times.
    Your hate is my pride!

Fozzie made a small update to fix a bug; AugororNI gets most of its hull back. New files up, OP updated.

Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    [NEW Osprey Navy Issue, hoobill v2]
    Nanofiber Internal Structure II

Experimental 10MN Microwarpdrive I
    Warp Disruptor II
    Medium Electrochemical Capacitor Booster I, Navy Cap Booster 800

Medium Unstable Power Fluctuator I

Warrior II x2

(with links/lg snakes)

4km/s capstable, over 250dps, aligns with mwd on in 3.7 seconds. Ewar can obviosuly be swapped to any combination to tds. This is going to be so retarded, the best kiting cruiser (cynabal) will have a range of 1+10km with barrage if tded or a locking range of 15km. New oni and zealot and such will have no chance at all, a shield talos will be stuck at 3.6+6.4 with null. This is simply going to rape all turret based ships. The biggest dangers to the old kiting ships were frigates but this is going to eat them alive.

And good luck slingshotting something thats faster/more agile then a cynabal.

Oh and they nerfed the tracking enhancer so happy times.
    would you please stop with the LG snakes/links on everything mate? it's getting stale.

also 250 dps means that people will get back to gate always.

it prolly also have like 20k ehp, meaning that a flight of medium drones + webs or sentries or missiles or mean looks will make it go poof.

Quote Originally Posted by Namamai View Post
    Fozzie made a small update to fix a bug; AugororNI gets most of its hull back. New files up, OP updated.
    Your link still goes to v2, manually changing the addy to v3 works.

Quote Originally Posted by Baarhyn View Post
    it prolly also have like 20k ehp, meaning that a flight of medium drones + webs or sentries or missiles or mean looks will make it go poof.
    Worse. It has 9k EHP. :P A flight of Valks will trivially kill it, unless it can kill them first using the AMLs.

But I agree, the biggest problem is that fits like this can't stop someone from reapproaching gate. The only fights you'll find with a ship like this is fighting in belts/plexes -- and with only 230dps, anything that's not solo will have no problem staying alive long enough for backup to arrive. (The great weakness of solo damp ships like this is that you can't split targets; if you don't have all your damps on a target, you might as well have no damps on target.)

fuck entrox Donor Jason Marshall's Avatar
    Bought up a whole bunch of navy cruisers before i left on vacation. I think ill be holding onto them for awhile.

"Sometimes someone just needs to be the OP" -Tellenta Philosopher of our People.

The big winners (imo) are Navy Exeq (a proper Thorax), Fleet Scythe (Like NExeq, only faster and more versatile), and Amarr.

The NOsprey I think is a bit overrated atm, and will probably be link-bait and some lame ewar platform.
    The Navy Caracal has been doing the same job for a while now, and it just got better.

The Navy Vexor *improved*, but I still wish it had more turrets (and a bonus) over the extra drone.
    When I fight Vexor hulls, first thing I do is kill the heavies, so relying on them sucks. On the plus side, it's super agile now with utility highs.
    The Navy Exeq is now a hero Thorax. It's as close to a T1 Deimos as you can get without flying a Vigilant. DPS is great, speed is great, cap is great, tank is workable. Will fly (and die).

The Fleet Stabber hasn't changed, still a solid ship.
    The Fleet Scythe is now like.. pretty cool. It's not the highest damage dealing or tanking, but it does a whole lot pretty good. 600+dps is easily achievable, and it's tiny. It tanks equally well with armor or shields, whereas armor means you have so many mids for something like dual-prop (tiny hull) AND a couple webs etc etc. It's damn quick/agile too!

The Navy Omen is now the proper T1 version of what the Zealot will hopefully become. Fast + range, with frig defenses.
    The Navy Augoror is just an all around decent ship now. Utility highs + good damage + good speed/agility + good tank. Will fly (and die).
    Kinda makes sense (lore-wise) to pair Amarr (with fast+ranged ships) to counter Minmatar ships like the Vagabond.
    Quote Originally Posted by Frug View Post
    Prom is right and you're dumb.

fuck entrox Donor Jason Marshall's Avatar
    Lookit the price spikes already on the hulls. My oh my, get out the rye bread.

"Sometimes someone just needs to be the OP" -Tellenta Philosopher of our People.

Worse. It has 9k EHP. :P A flight of Valks will trivially kill it, unless it can kill them first using the AMLs.

But I agree, the biggest problem is that fits like this can't stop someone from reapproaching gate. The only fights you'll find with a ship like this is fighting in belts/plexes -- and with only 230dps, anything that's not solo will have no problem staying alive long enough for backup to arrive. (The great weakness of solo damp ships like this is that you can't split targets; if you don't have all your damps on a target, you might as well have no damps on target.)
    Its going to be the same thing the condors currently are, only at cruiser level. It can completly ignore 90% of all drones bar warrior 2s and max skilled hobs, it will outrun everything else. Noone fights at gates anyways (unless your in nullsec) and thanks to the speed/ewar it will be able to take on multiple targets at once. Im not saying that you should fly it this way, or that this is the best way. Im just pretty sure that some of the duallink condor pilots in fw space will most likely switch to something like this. And with links its kind of op.
    Your hate is my pride!

EFT FILES

Install over EFT 2.18.1 only. You know the drill.

Odyssey_27mar2013_Append_v4.zip
    Odyssey_27mar2013_Replace_v4.zip

I'm getting a 404

Typical null bear crying about ~changes~ to the game.

https://forums.eveonline.com/default...94&find=unread

Quote Originally Posted by Hoarr View Post
    I'm getting a 404
    They work for me, from two different machines on two different internet connections. Either your ISP is fucked, or you hit it right as I was replacing V3 with V4 (in which case, try again).

They laughed at me when i dumped all my fw lp into caracals...

Any link to the pirate noobship stats? Cant find the post :s

would you please stop with the LG snakes/links on everything mate? it's getting stale.
    A fucking Men

"If there's one thing we can practically do in our sleep, it's churn out expansions" Kristoffer Touborg, CCP 2013