[Rubicon] Sisters of EVE faction ships
* The frigate is a bad joke. The cruiser, however, is a beautiful Maller/Vexor crossbreed with covops capablity; it makes the Pilgrim look like a Model T.
[Rubicon] Marauder rebalancing
* Ytterbium has no idea what he's doing with the hulls, AFAICT. The changes here swing between awesome and stupid from week to week.
* TP cycle time cut in half, and cap usage to match.
* All inties get bubble immunity.
* Raptor becomes a Taranis-level murder machine. Malediction continues to be the king of fleet tackle. The Crow and Claw get nice changes. Crusader remains an afterthought.
[Rubicon] Electronic Attack Ships
* Primary ewars get a range bump -- 31km neuts, 140km jams, 68km TPs, 35km webs, and 48km points / 18km scrams.
[Rubicon] Interdictor Rebalance
* Double bubble / triple bubble fits become a thing of the past: bubbles become ASB-like with three charges and a 60sec reload.
* Flycatcher becomes both a solo frigate murder machine and the best shield fleet dictor.
* Heretic gets resist bonuses and becomes a pretty damn spiffy armor fleet dictor.
* Sabre largely unchanged.
* Eris becomes Catalyst 2.0 and the armor equivalent of the Sabre.
[Rubicon] Rapid Heavy Missile Launchers
* Like RLMLs, but for HMLs.
* Phoon, Raven, FleetPhoon, NavyScorp, Widow will be getting bonuses.
Stuff That's Been Announced And Is On Sisi, But No Dev Blog
* RLML balancing -- all RLMLs are getting a small bump in grid. XLASB Caracals will have to use an ACR; buffer Caracals are fine.
WHAT THESE FILES DON'T YET HAVE:
New warp speeds for all ships. It's a pain in my ass to do, and you don't really need EFT to figure them out.
LET ME DOWNLOAD THIS STUFF:
Install over EFT 2.20.3 only. (Released Oct 5th.)
Gripen regularly changes his file formats between versions; no prior versions will work!
DOWNLOAD LINK: Replace Mode (last updated 28oct2013)
Note that this will remove Gripen's "Rubicon Ship" duplicate ships (as they're slightly out of date) and just modifies ship and module stats directly.