hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Infinite Crisis or Why doesn't my DOTA have more batman?

Not just Batman, it's all the major DC heroes. That's how comic continuity works, it's broken since these storylines have been going on since...I don't even know. Gaslight, Prime and Nightmare versions of at least Batman, Joker, Catwoman, etc. Marvel's even worse - try and read the wikipedia article on the Marvel multiverse without losing the will to live.

It does, however, give them a good range of archetypes to work with. So with Batman it looks like Nightmare Batman is going to be a kind of fighter/assassin, Gaslight Batman is going to be a ranged damage dealer, god knows what Prime will be.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

Quote Originally Posted by Zekk Pacus View Post
    Not just Batman, it's all the major DC heroes. That's how comic continuity works, it's broken since these storylines have been going on since...I don't even know. Gaslight, Prime and Nightmare versions of at least Batman, Joker, Catwoman, etc. Marvel's even worse - try and read the wikipedia article on the Marvel multiverse without losing the will to live.

It does, however, give them a good range of archetypes to work with. So with Batman it looks like Nightmare Batman is going to be a kind of fighter/assassin, Gaslight Batman is going to be a ranged damage dealer, god knows what Prime will be.
    To be fair, the Marvel universes rarely interact. If all you read is Ultimate (IMO the best of the lot), that's all you need to know, so there is a lot less continuity snarl.

Super Baderator DonorGlobal Moderator cullnean's Avatar
    The tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!
    Stop being bads

Read the infinite crisis wiki the comic book deals with the destruction and recreation of the dc multiverse

Which is gay

And so is the ultimate marvel universe past grand Theft America.

Tapatalk 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Elriche Oshego View Post
    Cullneshi the god of shitposting.

First come first served for my second 'early acces priority' code. It might do something, it might do fuckall, but you never know until you try. Beta officially starts on the 8th.
    'I'm pro life. I'm a non-smoker. I'm a pro-life non-smoker. WOO, Let the party begin!'

call me the asstrynamer cos im always tryna get that ass
    no one wants to play ur shit game

Keyz:

4V15-EY2T-0AF1-5WK2

PVTT-G4CQ-P9FN-2T52

https://www.infinitecrisis.com/en/beta-application

http://www.twitch.tv/infinite_crisis

Complexity (ex-LCS team) and Curse Academy (Curse's feeder/amateur team) from LoL playing a showpiece game. It's a newer build than the one seen elsewhere, I like the new art style as it looked a bit dark in the earlier trailers.