hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: [monday] poop day

condolences
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

I'm pooping IRL

Pooping at work. Poop on, brother.

Catering staff at a secondary school in Essex have been banned from serving triangle shaped flapjacks after one was thrown at a pupil.

According to reports, canteen staff at Castle View School in Canvey Island, Essex, have been told to cut flapjacks into rectangles or squares rather than triangles.

It is understood that the triangular version was banned after one was thrown, hitting a boy in the face.

Critics have pointed out that a square flapjack has more sharp corners than a triangle shaped one.

Despite this, Essex County Council said the ban was "not a county council decision" but confirmed the incident and the decision on behalf of the school.

A spokesperson for Castle View School, Canvey Island, said: I can confirm that the texture and shape of the flapjacks were reviewed following an isolated accident last week.

This is not the first time flapjacks have been banned for being a risk.

Famously, Education Secretary, Michael Gove, was stopped from taking flapjacks - given to him by his wife - into a cabinet meeting in 2011.

He was detained by security at the time and told the flapjacks were a security risk and would not be allowed in the cabinet room.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-8548084.html

phew
    close one

the world is a dangerous place and you always have to stay vigilant
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

actually, now that I think about it

for sure the best way to stop injuries by students throwing flapjacks must be posting guards around the school that carry bigger flapjacks

only when everyone has a flapjack we can finally be safe from flapjacks

Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post

for sure the best way to stop injuries by students throwing flapjacks must be posting guards around the school that carry bigger flapjacks

Making schools a flapjack-free zone is a terrible idea. The next time someone wants to throw a flapjack in a school they know they can be safe from repercusions!
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I'm doing my best. Well. Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by Pacefalm View Post

Making schools a flapjack-free zone is a terrible idea. The next time someone wants to throw a flapjack in a school they know they can be safe from repercusions!
    Nah, they'll escalate to rock cakes
    If money was a chicken, would the chicken be evil?

Catering staff at a secondary school in Essex have been banned from serving triangle shaped flapjacks after one was thrown at a pupil.

According to reports, canteen staff at Castle View School in Canvey Island, Essex, have been told to cut flapjacks into rectangles or squares rather than triangles.

It is understood that the triangular version was banned after one was thrown, hitting a boy in the face.

Critics have pointed out that a square flapjack has more sharp corners than a triangle shaped one.

Despite this, Essex County Council said the ban was "not a county council decision" but confirmed the incident and the decision on behalf of the school.

A spokesperson for Castle View School, Canvey Island, said: I can confirm that the texture and shape of the flapjacks were reviewed following an isolated accident last week.

This is not the first time flapjacks have been banned for being a risk.

Famously, Education Secretary, Michael Gove, was stopped from taking flapjacks - given to him by his wife - into a cabinet meeting in 2011.

He was detained by security at the time and told the flapjacks were a security risk and would not be allowed in the cabinet room.
    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk...t-8548084.html

phew
    close one

the world is a dangerous place and you always have to stay vigilant
    i actually thought thats uk version of the onion.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Boomtown View Post
    so heres some pics from work because tekai asked

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

heres a gigavue i installed recently, it was tedious.

Spoiler:

this is some mobile equiptment im decomissioning because a piece of paper told me to. but we wont remove the equiptment it will just sit there for years and years and years

Spoiler:

this is a battery bank. everything in the exchange is run off batterys, and the batterys are fed from the main. thats maybe one fifth of the batterys on this floor alone.

Spoiler:

this is the exhaust fan that sucks air out of the room so it doesnt become all high pressured and shit

Spoiler:

this is an air conditioner. its one of 4 big ones in this room plus 4 other smaller ones.

Spoiler:

These are tie cable patch points. each one of those shelvs has 72 fibre patch points in them, and theres anouther suite just off to the right. plus anouther section about as big as this on the other side of the room.

Spoiler:

This is a DDF, not to be confused with the MDF which is twice as tall and probably a bit longer

Spoiler:

this is what the DDF looks like from above. yes that is all cable. yes i am standing on it because i dont even give a fuck
    i see you work in telecom

so do i but we have smaller central office's
    NcDot

It's a good thing flapjack means something different to you guys. For a while I thought the news was talking about pancakes with sharp edges.

I'll give you my flapjacks when you pry them from my cold, dead hands.

Donor
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    It's a good thing flapjack means something different to you guys. For a while I thought the news was talking about pancakes with sharp edges.
    A waffle?

fone poastin

Quote Originally Posted by Tellenta View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Dahak View Post
    A waffle?

fone poastin
    Isnt a waffle something old people do?
    Quote Originally Posted by lubica
    And her name was Limul Azgoden, a lowly peasant girl.