hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 46 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 910

Thread: The Land of NRDS (Providence)

  1. #41
    Raimo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    393

    Re: Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by Hellkyte
    Quote Originally Posted by Simokon
    If we didnt hotdrop them we might have lost a few t1 cruisers
    Who ships up in T1 cruisers and runs from anything?

    T1 Cruiser fleet = 300 Spartans, every time.

    He be trolling? But if they really did ship up to supers from T1 cruisers, so low. It's like breaking some ancient unspoken honor code or smth

  2. #42

    Join Date
    April 12, 2011
    Posts
    55

    Re: Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by Simokon
    First of all we really love cva and would like nothing more for them to retake all of providence.
    Second we do not hot drop all the time, the last time we hot dropped them they were chasing our t1 cruiser gang with a heavy BC and BS gang, they were totally asking for it.

    You people dident hotdrop us when NC. and Evoke lived in Provi. I guess you only do "risk-free" hotdrops.

    Oh well, maybe there is a next time
    now everyone can see how terrible Im at "le tanks"

  3. #43
    Garst Tyrell's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Insmother
    Posts
    474

    Re: Providence

    I see CVA is taking back some space and recruiting some new corps. Have they dropped the whole RP stance or is just more 'optional' now? Most of the station names are pretty random. Are they actively fighting anyone atm?

  4. #44

    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    60

    Re: Providence

    Not all stations have been taken yet. A lot of new holders, 4TH among them.

    Currently not fighting anyone, yet everyone per usual. Provi is slowly becoming old Provi again.

  5. #45
    Lex Fasces's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,956

    Re: Providence

    Quote Originally Posted by Ladel Teravada
    Not all stations have been taken yet. A lot of new holders, 4TH among them.

    Currently not fighting anyone, yet everyone per usual. Provi is slowly becoming old Provi again.

    i seriosly cannot wait until it is back to its old self =)

  6. #46
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,883
    providence is currently utterly shit for solo roaming though, every couple of jumps seems to have some varient of 'dictor+stuff+dramiel/stiletto swarm'. is this what the old providence everyone is misty eyed about was like? you can keep it :P

  7. #47
    Tyrehl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    [STUGH] Rote Kapelle
    Posts
    3,671
    Lol at "old providence coming back". Welcome to 2011 (the land of bubbles, dramiel faggotry and shit).
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

  8. #48

    Join Date
    July 4, 2011
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    providence is currently utterly shit for solo roaming though, every couple of jumps seems to have some varient of 'dictor+stuff+dramiel/stiletto swarm'. is this what the old providence everyone is misty eyed about was like? you can keep it :P
    and why do you think ushrakhan became "known" for flying cloaky vagabonds?
    bubbles+fastlockers is the annoying side of "good old provi"

  9. #49

    Join Date
    May 19, 2011
    Location
    In a hole near you
    Posts
    25
    Is there anything you bittervets won't complain about? Waiting for "Falcons kill small gang pvp" comment next......

    Bottom line is, adapt or die. Thrive on the fact that your enemies have countered your methods, and come up with new ones. If that precludes soloing, so what? Make some friends, it's not that hard. Then go kill shit.

  10. #50
    Cydo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    826
    Just had an awesom roam around provi, is the whole thing still NRDS?

    Had 3 different alliance's convo'ing us demanding refunds and KOS.

  11. #51
    Surveyor's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    803
    Ev0ke moved up north and NC. replaced the original like a bad copy. CVA and NRDS-guys are back i guess. Was it target rich ?

  12. #52
    Cydo's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    826
    Quote Originally Posted by Surveyor View Post
    Ev0ke moved up north and NC. replaced the original like a bad copy. CVA and NRDS-guys are back i guess. Was it target rich ?
    We started out with Vaga, Curse, Sleipnir, Harbi and Taranis. Initially got a few lucky kills, then engaged on a gate in R3-K. Soon enough the CRS-bloc started dripping in. Eventually it turned into this. Not shown there is a few extra scorp's that arrived late and more frigs.

    Vaga was the only thing that escaped that, but in the next system got killed by this. Pod managed to escape a few systems, until the blob decided to rape pod for KM glory.

    Seriously though there was plenty of targets, I just wish we had more ships. There was a few rotten apples who were demanding that we refund them ships+implants else we would be made KOS in provi. Sure enough that has now happened. Otherwise it was good fun, got gf in local even though the numbers were against us.

    In the top-right of this page under the "ministry of justice" title you can see who is now KOS in provi.

    So yeah it seems provi-bloc is reforming with the old NRDS. Hopefully be able to head back for some good fun again soon.

  13. #53

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The British Empire
    Posts
    48
    We in The Fourth District have been enjoying our first few weeks as Providence Holders quite a lot, with 4 Kadeshi carrier kills and a pretty intense fleet engagement in lowsec, followed by regular roams across Providence/Catch where we have managed to get a few decent evenly matched fights against the local reds.

    http://4th.killmail.org/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10111462 (Ignore Pink Bunnies, no clue)

    This fight lasted over 15 minutes of back and forth at a gate, our gang kept range at around 60km and spent most of our time trying to disrupt their logistics so we could take out the hurricanes trying to get on top of us. From the results, it seems we were at least partially successful.

    ---------
    Commander CAIN Conga Squadron
    CAIN Home

  14. #54
    Donor Rans's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    3,288
    Quote Originally Posted by penelope pitbull View Post
    Is there anything you bittervets won't complain about? .
    no.

  15. #55
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by penelope pitbull View Post
    Is there anything you bittervets won't complain about?
    i see you're new here. also stop being dumb (you're not really dumb, you're a lovely person and i love you.), eve isn't always some darwinian tooth and claw adapt or die saga... sometimes you just want to fly a taranis about because you love them and it makes a guy sad when the local environment is bad for that.

  16. #56

    Join Date
    May 19, 2011
    Location
    In a hole near you
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiodome View Post
    i see you're new here. also stop being dumb (you're not really dumb, you're a lovely person and i love you.), eve isn't always some darwinian tooth and claw adapt or die saga... sometimes you just want to fly a taranis about because you love them and it makes a guy sad when the local environment is bad for that.
    Glad I woke some of you vets up out of your nostalgic stupor there. I was playing Devils Advocate a little there, see from my corp ticker I'm one of those players who've left k-space to escape the blob. I'm not new, I just never subbed until I had something to say.

    I agree that it would be nice to be able to fly around in Provi etc in a solo frig and get fights you can win, but how to achieve it? It has to be through game rebalance. Accusing anyone who counters you (using perfectly valid, if not boring to execute tactics) with ruining the game is still a bit lame imho. To me, the constant evolution is what makes the game interesting, but I can appreciate that others may disagree. Have to say I am sort of pleased to see CVA and chums back as players, god bless their little role-playing hearts.

  17. #57
    Grarr Dexx's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    shitbox
    Posts
    2,650
    Play nice.

  18. #58
    Donor Shiodome's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    I am a white male.
    Posts
    4,883
    Quote Originally Posted by penelope pitbull View Post
    Accusing anyone who counters you (using perfectly valid, if not boring to execute tactics) with ruining the game is still a bit lame imho.
    well mr chiefey chief, you'll notice i didn't accuse anyone of this. I said if that's what it's like they can keep it. see?! i'm a noble space wanderer willing to let other people do things their ways with no demands from me. I'm pretty cool like that.

    Also, who let grarr be a mod. jesus fuck /o\

  19. #59

    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Location
    Space
    Posts
    3
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayari View Post
    We in The Fourth District have been enjoying our first few weeks as Providence Holders quite a lot, with 4 Kadeshi carrier kills and a pretty intense fleet engagement in lowsec, followed by regular roams across Providence/Catch where we have managed to get a few decent evenly matched fights against the local reds.

    http://4th.killmail.org/?a=kill_related&kll_id=10111462 (Ignore Pink Bunnies, no clue)

    This fight lasted over 15 minutes of back and forth at a gate, our gang kept range at around 60km and spent most of our time trying to disrupt their logistics so we could take out the hurricanes trying to get on top of us. From the results, it seems we were at least partially successful.
    Yeah it was a good fight, some bad calls was made from our side, could have gone either way..! gf gf

  20. #60
    Lex Fasces's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    1,956
    old provi is slowly returning?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •