hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 3643444546

Thread: The Land of NRDS (Providence)

The so called invasion is over.
    CFC tested their strategies - they have proven good on reinforcing stuff. Not so good on beacon fights. Even such a big entity as CFC cannot spread across entire region that is actually inhabited.
    CFC will return in a few weeks. At least they say they will.

From Provi side. The fights were much more fun than dominion sov. There were big fleets fighting and smaller fleets skirmishing on the side. No supers/titans were to be seen. Personally I had a blast coordinating entosis across constellation with various people in a small gang where everyone had a role other than pressing F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth_PBIS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppyk View Post
    Any update on the provi invasion ?
    So far, looking at dotlan it seems that a lot of ihubs are still there.
    During the week, a titan and a supercarrier died in the north, MOA managed to kill several CFC fleets, TNT had to emergency-return in their home and Fidelas lost 2 dreads on a provi tower yesterday. Am i missing something ?
    no invasions, all cowring at home...cfc coward bitched out after 4day since they getting utterly trashed in home region...
    The Providence invasion was called over Thursday night/Friday morning, at that time 60% of the I-HUB were destroyed (of course if you watch the map today it won't show everywhere because they've been replaced) several station freeported and TCU popped. Our missions was to destroy I-hub so completion per attacking alliance (100% is all I-hub destroyed, more is bonus freeport and TCU. Everything is based on my memory of the map when it was called over)
    Bastion 130%
    SMA 90%
    FCON 75%
    GSF 130%
    CO2 33%
    RZR 16%
    EXE 130%
    Init 100%
    LAWN/TNT 45% (80%US TZ 14% EU TZ)
    XIX 10%

For the titan and suppercarrier according to the TMC article published yesterday, he went to help someone and made a lot of mistake during this attempt to help, the supercarrier went to help the titan.
    TNT returned home to defend their capital system but it didn't change anything on the fight that happened that day as it was the day were LAWN broke 80% of the Severence I-Hub (in assigned constellation). Had TNT been here we would have probably made 100% in that constellation and frepported several station.
    If FCON lost two dread yesterday (the day before you were writing) on tower it was at least 24h after the end of the "invasion" and should be regarded as their own thing.

Darth_PBIS we had fun there and we don't feel like we've been utterly trashed in home region, but you're welcome to express you opinion we will (perhaps) make great case of it (totally ignore you).

Acher, i'm just a line member and the whole thing was really fun and respectfull (at least on the constellation i've been). I hope the likely future "invasion" will be that fun for both side.
    War is good, war is the heart of Eve, in this distant futur there's only War. Let's make a foreverwar! (By the way i belong to TGRAD/Init./Imperium, whatever i say is the reflect of my personnal view and my affiliation are in no way responsible for my shitposting)
    J'aime pas les baguettes, y a trop peu bouffer dessus et c'est pas assez large pour le fromage

Quote Originally Posted by Aedeline View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth_PBIS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Reppyk View Post
    Any update on the provi invasion ?
    So far, looking at dotlan it seems that a lot of ihubs are still there.
    During the week, a titan and a supercarrier died in the north, MOA managed to kill several CFC fleets, TNT had to emergency-return in their home and Fidelas lost 2 dreads on a provi tower yesterday. Am i missing something ?
    no invasions, all cowring at home...cfc coward bitched out after 4day since they getting utterly trashed in home region...
    The Providence invasion was called over Thursday night/Friday morning, at that time 60% of the I-HUB were destroyed (of course if you watch the map today it won't show everywhere because they've been replaced) several station freeported and TCU popped. Our missions was to destroy I-hub so completion per attacking alliance (100% is all I-hub destroyed, more is bonus freeport and TCU. Everything is based on my memory of the map when it was called over)
    Bastion 130%
    SMA 90%
    FCON 75%
    GSF 130%
    CO2 33%
    RZR 16%
    EXE 130%
    Init 100%
    LAWN/TNT 45% (80%US TZ 14% EU TZ)
    XIX 10%

For the titan and suppercarrier according to the TMC article published yesterday, he went to help someone and made a lot of mistake during this attempt to help, the supercarrier went to help the titan.
    TNT returned home to defend their capital system but it didn't change anything on the fight that happened that day as it was the day were LAWN broke 80% of the Severence I-Hub (in assigned constellation). Had TNT been here we would have probably made 100% in that constellation and frepported several station.
    If FCON lost two dread yesterday (the day before you were writing) on tower it was at least 24h after the end of the "invasion" and should be regarded as their own thing.

Darth_PBIS we had fun there and we don't feel like we've been utterly trashed in home region, but you're welcome to express you opinion we will (perhaps) make great case of it (totally ignore you).

Acher, i'm just a line member and the whole thing was really fun and respectfull (at least on the constellation i've been). I hope the likely future "invasion" will be that fun for both side.
    Aedeline,
    it is a nice write up, but unfortunately it is in a most part not true.

1. CFC did manage to reinforce most of Providence.
    2. CFC did paralyse the region's communication network (all JBs were incapped)
    3. CFC did have multiple well coordinated fleets.

4. CFC didn't burn most of the I-hubs. They managed the reinforce on most but much less than 50% were destroyed.
    5. CFC didn't burn TCUs/Station - only few systems were taken and few station freeported.

Also I don't remember your target being only I-hubs. They were primary targets for first 3 days. Stations/TCUs were to follow.

What really matters though is that the entire "invasion" was fun for both sides. No need for calling victors and making up stats

So, if this was a huge fozzie sov test, it seems to be.. a shining success?

As far as i could conclude from reading multiple resources, filtered out all the whining and stuff..

Fozzie sov works?

Quote Originally Posted by dominus View Post
    So, if this was a huge fozzie sov test, it seems to be.. a shining success?

As far as i could conclude from reading multiple resources, filtered out all the whining and stuff..

Fozzie sov works?
    I would say, depends on where you sit.
    In my opinion Fozzie sov is a success:

1. I didn't have to shoot SBUs/structures for hours
    2. I didn't have to be in the F1 fleet waiting for TiDi fest.
    3. I could influence the tide of a fight as a lone cruiser pilot by finding an empty node and quickly taking it - sort of psychological reward.

For Super users it might have not been fun as they didn't have anything to shoot.

Quote Originally Posted by Acher View Post
    For Super users it might have not been fun as they didn't have anything to shoot.
    Structures don't count as things anyway.
    If people bought supers to grind structures they're dumb and their whining should be ignored.

When those massive Citadels are released I'm sure massed supers will salivate.

Quote Originally Posted by jonesbones View Post
    Unless those massive citadels will have to "wanded" instead of shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Acher View Post
    Unless those massive citadels will have to "wanded" instead of shot.
    Going to be hard to AFK wand something that's armed to the teeth with high/mid/low slots.

If I remember correctly it's wand - shield timer - wand - armor timer - destroy station (receive juicy KM).

If I remember correctly it's wand - shield timer - wand - armor timer - destroy station (receive juicy KM).
    Nope. All wands all the time.

http://community.eveonline.com/news/...ieges-and-you/