hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them

Thread: Best T2 fighter

Best T2 fighter

After trying most of the races i can give a definitiv answer:

Its the deimos Mk2 r6 fighter
    Pros:
    -10k hull with right skills and equip @ resi 70-100
    -500dps with plasma assault, not that you want the needle mod so you can switch between em/kin dmg
    -8,4km range for command mods, dmg and hull resi
    -overdrive, lol 830 dps , no overheat.

Neg:
    - You want a frig with hull rep assisting you, no passive hull rep on this tier for you, and active hull rep is a total joke: 1700 hull every 140sec... and thats the purple one.
    When I see a bird that walks like a duck, swims like a duck and quacks like a duck id call it a duck.
    And if the bird denies to be a duck it is a russian duck.

Agreed, I started with the Deimos 1/2 and then moved onto the Fox-M after using those. Wow, the Fox isn't even close. The Deimos has better survivability and DPS, while the Fox only has a bit more speed and cloak ability. It will get cut to pieces in a crossfire while the Deimos will tough it out for a while.

I personaly prefer Phobos Aura because of the +30% Comman Module Effect, gives some insane bonuses on that ship with Command Modules (36.4 resists, 27% damage etc)

Just unlocked the Deimos 2 too though because of everyone and their mom using it and it isn't bad at all.
    Paisti CEO (Star Conflict)

Deimos 2 picks up insane assist bonuses because of the 8500m range with Mk III. I like to roll with a Valkyrie for myself and my buddies, and a AOE hull resist mod mainly for me. And a Target Painter, of course.
    Last edited by Tarkis; March 15 2013 at 10:14:31 PM.