hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Thread: The Drone Lands

Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Smuggo
    Bah, DRF will be in control of all nullsec before CCP gets anything done to sort out how terrible 0.0 is.

Quick Update on the situation vs. -A- & friends from my point of view:

NOL-M9 is now held by Ev0ke.
    HED-GP is now held by Red Alliance.
    Both fell without a fight for the last timer.

Several other station systems are reinforced, including GE-8JV.

-A- & co haven't really been fighting unless they have an overwhelming numbers advantage, even when supercaps are very clearly well out of range.

Several -A- & co alliances have already moved / been ordered to move to Stain.
    ROL are deploying to Nalvula this week in order (I assume) to hit the north.

"You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."

Imperial 0rder alliance is disbanded by a spy.

The Collective has joined WN (white noise).

Who would have imagined IO would disband.

Quote Originally Posted by Liptonez View Post
    Who would have imagined IO would disband.
    NEVER

gj drf, fuck that aaa/swagon train
    <Devec> hello captain Tyrehl
    <Devec> sailor of the persian seas
    Quote Originally Posted by Paradox
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Implying drf are any better...

I've had experience with WN in the past, you cant compare them with the southern russians on any basis. Dont care as much about the others (RA etc). Not stellar but enough, i guess (supercap wars before the nerf, go).
    I swear you are some sort of biological weapon developed in the early '90's for the Yugoslav wars but they lost track of you at some point and now you're waging a psychological war on Western Europe without a clue what you're doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    I've had experience with WN in the past, you cant compare them with the southern russians on any basis. Dont care as much about the others (RA etc). Not stellar but enough, i guess (supercap wars before the nerf, go).
    I don't know if its just me but what are you trying to say? Couldn't figure out what that sentence was meant to say?

Quote Originally Posted by Traxio Nacho View Post
    I don't know if its just me but what are you trying to say? Couldn't figure out what that sentence was meant to say?
    Aw shit, im so bad :/ i was trying to say that in the last several years WN showed numerous times that they have a core consisting of some really good players, in other words a true pvp alliance. I guess they 'recruited' alot of people in the last couple of months (~33% increase in member count) but still im happy to see them in the position they currently are. Supercarriers or not, they won alot of fights without a supercap fleet covering their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrehl View Post
    in other words a true pvp alliance. .
    How did they get the supers the first time? Wasn't it because they all said lets grind missions in venal for a 1/2 year till everybody' got a mom? true pvp dat

Yo are we going in that direction? Because i have some insights i'd like to share.

Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    Yo are we going in that direction?

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    How did they get the supers the first time? Wasn't it because they all said lets grind missions in venal for a 1/2 year till everybody' got a mom? true pvp dat
    I've heard that too. I dont know if it was RMT or missions, lets say missions. I'll just mention that my old alliance was blue for some time with WN and i can remember alot of situations where we've told them about a fight/tackled something/we need help brah and they've managed to assemble a 30+ strong fleet within minutes ( < 10 min etc ), with ships and FC's ready. Missions or not, they havent missed one opportunity to pew (ofc AFAIK).

Anyway, enough offtopic.
    Last edited by Tyrehl; September 7 2011 at 03:37:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fara View Post
    Did you ever fight WN in N5Y back in the day? If you didn't then your "insight" is remarkably shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Skyly View Post
    -A- & co haven't really been fighting unless they have an overwhelming numbers advantage, even when supercaps are very clearly well out of range.
    How far away is "out of range"? With cynos in place, a supercap fleet could do, what? 3 jumps in one seige cycle?

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    How far away is "out of range"? With cynos in place, a supercap fleet could do, what? 3 jumps in one seige cycle?
    The usual thing that slows people down is the cap refit time/remote cap transfers to cap up the supers, seen supers move 5 jumps in 10mins before with the proper setups/logi in place.

Quote Originally Posted by Malcanis View Post
    The incident I was referring to at the time was 5 titan jumps away, however, even if the roles were reversed and they had supers 3 jumps away it wouldn't stop us engaging subcap vs subcap.

At least then you can smack them for ruining a :GF: if they bring them in.

Quote Originally Posted by Helen View Post
    The usual thing that slows people down is the cap refit time/remote cap transfers to cap up the supers, seen supers move 5 jumps in 10mins before with the proper setups/logi in place.
    With archons being so common now, the proper logi being in place isn't hard at all. I know the old limits used to be said as 2 without and 5 with. If you have enough alts to get crazy with them then. You can jump once a minute.