hate these ads?, log in or register to hide them
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: T2 Federation goodness and you

Quote Originally Posted by cullnean View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lief Siddhe View Post
    News just in: Fed frigs are utter shit until they buff drones and fedfrig HP/maneuverability.
    Oh so wrong

Tapatalk 2
    Mate fed frigates are utter wank.

150 hull on drones i just laughable tbqmfh. Now if they would be at least half as strong as bacon drones...

Quote Originally Posted by pratell View Post
    News just in: Fed frigs are utter shit until they buff drones and fedfrig HP/maneuverability.
    Oh so wrong

Tapatalk 2
    They sound good but are too weak to survive once someone sees them. I get two to three kills then I get noticed.

I am finding that all repair modules are rather worthless and a waste of a slot, other than that I am enjoying T2 goodness in Jericho

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD

Quote Originally Posted by Takon Orlani View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by pratell View Post
    Oh so wrong

Tapatalk 2
    They sound good but are too weak to survive once someone sees them. I get two to three kills then I get noticed.

I am finding that all repair modules are rather worthless and a waste of a slot, other than that I am enjoying T2 goodness in Jericho

Sent from my Nexus 10 using Tapatalk HD
    I am having reasonable success with tanking my Jericho Frig. Shield expander, resist thingy and booster. Once I start taking fire I start both the mods and then focus on killing. afterwards I boost back up. In many matches I can go from full to none to full to none to full again and keep on fighting.

I noticed people speaking very enthousiasticly about the Fed frigs, so I figured ther emust be some way to make them good. But I don't realy see how with that tiny HP-buffer. They have the best look by far tho.

Fed frigs are good for remote repairing and hiding near a friendly beacon/coming in as second line and rock-hopping so you don't get sniped.
    Emp frigs are the long range doombots, but need LoS to be effective... solo they can get raped, in groups they can be more dangerous.
    Jeri frigs have predator missiles. The -2km for their special isn't too bad, as they don't have to be sat out in the open and can curve it round rocks and shit.

Overall, I'm torn between the empire and jericho frigs... I have had success with the federation one, but most often I DIAF in it.

I swapped from Acid Hydra to the Jericho variant and I have to admit, I do think it is a bit squishy compared to my Acid Hydra, propably going back to Empire on Frigates, Hull tanking just seems to last a tad bit longer when focused.
    Paisti CEO (Star Conflict)

So Fox or Hawk?

NVM hawk. Aw YEA!
    Last edited by Takon Orlani; March 15 2013 at 03:11:17 AM.

So Fox or Hawk?

NVM hawk. Aw YEA!
    I got them both.
    Hawk is bloody fast but I can't seem to hit shit while beeing that fast.
    Fox. Well. I expected an improvement of the T1 version, but it feels realy heavy and slow. Not impressed by it at all so far.
    Started grinding up the Empire contracts aswell just to get them all and I realy see what people mean by Easy mode.
    a T1 fighter with over 11.000 HP just in the hull is insane. It's agile as a ceptor and the damage? +66% dps in bursts. Fuck yea.

It's so OP it's silly!
    Last edited by Ashaz; March 15 2013 at 02:27:09 PM.

I keep telling ya Fed ships are shit compared to other 2 races
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

The Fed Ceptor and Jericho Ceptor are far better than the fat slow Empire ceptor, because while MWD is nice, it's slow as hell normally. Fighters, each special is good in its own right. Frigates, yeah, Fed loses hands down. At least at T2.

I keep telling ya Fed ships are shit compared to other 2 races
    the T3 ones and especially the T4 are actually quite nice. They do suck in T1/T2 though.

Well I can only vouch up to tier 2 cause that's as far as I got. Probably should have specified that.
    I was somewhere around Old Man Star, on the edge of Essence, when drugs began to take hold.

Fox-M is p good. I like the shield buff fit

Fox-M is p good. I like the shield buff fit
    Nanos are good, same goes for Alligator-M, one of the best frigates out there.
    Paisti CEO (Star Conflict)