Page 1705 of 1840 FirstFirst ... 70512051605165516951702170317041705170617071708171517551805 ... LastLast
Results 34,081 to 34,100 of 36787

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #34081
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,741
    src:


  2. #34082
    Ted Breakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23, 2011
    Location
    Babylon E5
    Posts
    1,152

  3. #34083
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113

  4. #34084

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,409
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    You really don't lose a lot making it actually fit the screen. I really don't understand why you'd make a 4k video with such shitty compression that it might as well be 480p.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  5. #34085
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113
    All the cool kids are doing 4K.

  6. #34086
    Movember 2011Movember 2012 Nordstern's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    8,516
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    All the cool kids are doing 4K.
    My OTA lineup says no.
    "Holy shit, I ask you to stop being autistic and you debate what autistic is." - spasm
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    WTF I hate white people now...

  7. #34087
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113

  8. #34088
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Can you imagine the intensity when they fuck? He is already tenderly stroking his crotch with his leg.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  9. #34089

    Join Date
    July 3, 2014
    Posts
    2,987

  10. #34090
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    14,078




    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  11. #34091

    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Posts
    9,020
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Can you imagine the intensity when they fuck? He is already tenderly stroking his crotch with his leg.
    squad_broken.txt

  12. #34092
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,747





  13. #34093
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Rumata View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by FatFreddy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Nordstern View Post
    Can you imagine the intensity when they fuck? He is already tenderly stroking his crotch with his leg.
    squad_broken.txt
    >TFW no twink battle buddy to tenderly suck you off in a shell scrape.


  14. #34094
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    14,113
    Gaaaaayyyy

  15. #34095
    Larkonis Trassler's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    FEARLESS.
    Posts
    11,244
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Gaaaaayyyy
    I might have done a few slightly experimental activities in the past.

    Cultural acceptance can only go so far...

    When you walk in on your afghan interpreters at 4am and they're having an orgy... apparently that's not gay either.


  16. #34096
    Super Maderator DonorGlobal Moderator Hels's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    300' AGL
    Posts
    5,197
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Gaaaaayyyy
    I might have done a few slightly experimental activities in the past.

    Cultural acceptance can only go so far...

    When you walk in on your afghan interpreters at 4am and they're having an orgy... apparently that's not gay either.
    Men are for fun, women are for children.

  17. #34097
    Smuggo
    Guest
    Or in Lark's case, other men are for children.

  18. #34098
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland
    Posts
    27,741
    house tl;dw


  19. #34099
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    6,662
    Quote Originally Posted by Hels View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Gaaaaayyyy
    I might have done a few slightly experimental activities in the past.

    Cultural acceptance can only go so far...

    When you walk in on your afghan interpreters at 4am and they're having an orgy... apparently that's not gay either.
    Men are for fun, women are for children.
    #pakolparty

  20. #34100

    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    -1, Malediction
    Posts
    11,834
    Quote Originally Posted by Larkonis Trassler View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Gaaaaayyyy
    I might have done a few slightly experimental activities in the past.
    Lark finally admits his long-time love of Aea and hints at his availability.

    So sweet, a FHC matchup.




Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •