Page 1890 of 1903 FirstFirst ... 890139017901840188018871888188918901891189218931900 ... LastLast
Results 37,781 to 37,800 of 38041

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #37781
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,044
    Needs a mentality shift from all the spastics who hoover up shite like new apple phone every year. Needs reduced air travel. Needs reduced meat consumption. Needs systematic changes to business practices. Need externalizing of costs to stop. Need total lifetime emissions of a product to be counted and dealt with.
    Quote Originally Posted by RazoR View Post
    This is all kinds of adorable and cute
    Hong Kong is used to fierce storms, but when Typhoon Mangkhut struck the city on Sunday, it soon became clear that this one was different. Wind gusts as strong as 160 miles an hour swept through the city, rocking tall buildings and fueling storm swells that threatened the coastline with waves as high as 40 feet.

    global warming is real, time to start taking care of the planet with alternative energy and recycle
    Green energy is all fine and dandy but how are you going to kerb consumerism so we wouldn't produce metric fucktons of redundant shit every year?
    Yeah we are fucked

    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  2. #37782
    rufuske's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    2,242
    That ship has sailed decades ago, it's already too late. Only hope now is to burn and get off this rock.

  3. #37783
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    That ship has sailed decades ago, it's already too late. Only hope now is to burn and get off this rock.
    Nah come on. Any "live in space" tech we make will work cheaper and better on a toxic earth

    Agree on were totally fucked though.

  4. #37784
    The Pube Whisperer Maximillian's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    3,827
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by rufuske View Post
    That ship has sailed decades ago, it's already too late. Only hope now is to burn and get off this rock.
    Nah come on. Any "live in space" tech we make will work cheaper and better on a toxic earth

    Agree on were totally fucked though.
    And ironically when (either because we take action or the environment takes action itself) carbon emissions fall you are going to have people in 50-100 years complaining about the cold. A good example is Greenland where - much like the Vikings did - people are farming land that historically was under ice. The UK for example stops working after 2 inches of snow so imagine if it returns to the conditions where the Thames freezes and people died from cold in Scotland every winter.

  5. #37785
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,536
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.

  6. #37786
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    17,276
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  7. #37787
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    They insulate themselves with co2

  8. #37788
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    There's no upper or lower class shit with a mass extinction.
    High probability for ecosystem to collapse.

    The math here is pretty simple, you can't have bananas if there are no bananas.

  9. #37789
    Liare's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Denmark
    Posts
    12,418
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    There's no upper or lower class shit with a mass extinction.
    High probability for ecosystem to collapse.

    The math here is pretty simple, you can't have bananas if there are no bananas.
    yes there is, and you're a fool if you do not see it.

    the banana is not going to go exstinct, it's just that there wont be enough for 9 out of 10 people to actually have any.
    Viking, n.:
    1. Daring Scandinavian seafarers, explorers, adventurers, entrepreneurs world-famous for their aggressive, nautical import business, highly leveraged takeovers and blue eyes.
    2. Bloodthirsty sea pirates who ravaged northern Europe beginning in the 9th century.

    Hagar's note: The first definition is much preferred; the second is used only by malcontents, the envious, and disgruntled owners of waterfront property.

  10. #37790
    Donor erichkknaar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    11,635
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    They insulate themselves with co2
    Literal ivory towers, floating in space.
    meh

  11. #37791
    Phrixus Zephyr's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Queenstown, NZ
    Posts
    3,442
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    There's no upper or lower class shit with a mass extinction.
    High probability for ecosystem to collapse.

    The math here is pretty simple, you can't have bananas if there are no bananas.
    yes there is, and you're a fool if you do not see it.

    the banana is not going to go exstinct, it's just that there wont be enough for 9 out of 10 people to actually have any.
    Maybe a bad analogy, because the Cavendish banana probably will be going extinct much like the last one did, although it has nothing to do with climate change.

    Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk

  12. #37792

  13. #37793
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,044
    Agree, but monoculture farming certainly is contributing to biodiversity loss and thus increasing the vulnerability we have to climate change.
    It's a fungus killing off the currently. Popular banana right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrixus Zephyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    There's no upper or lower class shit with a mass extinction.
    High probability for ecosystem to collapse.

    The math here is pretty simple, you can't have bananas if there are no bananas.
    yes there is, and you're a fool if you do not see it.

    the banana is not going to go exstinct, it's just that there wont be enough for 9 out of 10 people to actually have any.
    Maybe a bad analogy, because the Cavendish banana probably will be going extinct much like the last one did, although it has nothing to do with climate change.

    Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

  14. #37794
    VARRAKK's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 27, 2011
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    5,536
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Agree, but monoculture farming certainly is contributing to biodiversity loss and thus increasing the vulnerability we have to climate change.
    It's a fungus killing off the currently. Popular banana right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Phrixus Zephyr View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Liare View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by VARRAKK View Post
    The sixth extinction period has started, can't be stopped and is irreversible.
    In the last one, about 75% of all species became extinct.

    If we respond quickly, we can reduce it. Why it is important to get a negative co2 imprint fast.
    It's not going to happen though because the people who cause it benefit the most from it and can easily insulate themselves from the life changing affects of it.
    There's no upper or lower class shit with a mass extinction.
    High probability for ecosystem to collapse.

    The math here is pretty simple, you can't have bananas if there are no bananas.
    yes there is, and you're a fool if you do not see it.

    the banana is not going to go exstinct, it's just that there wont be enough for 9 out of 10 people to actually have any.
    Maybe a bad analogy, because the Cavendish banana probably will be going extinct much like the last one did, although it has nothing to do with climate change.

    Sent from my H8324 using Tapatalk
    Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk
    Correct, and no cure for it.

  15. #37795
    Lowa [NSN]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14, 2011
    Posts
    2,965


    This is gif-thread. You cunts.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

  16. #37796
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post


    This is gif-thread. You cunts.

  17. #37797
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,044









  18. #37798

    Join Date
    July 14, 2013
    Posts
    1,762
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

  19. #37799
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,362
    Last edited by Corwyna; September 18 2018 at 09:41:18 AM.
    Hiro Cor

  20. #37800
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 23, 2017
    Posts
    1,044
    Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post
    Glad to see the return of a British Space Program :cool:

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •