Page 1706 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 7061206160616561696170317041705170617071708170917161756 ... LastLast
Results 34,101 to 34,120 of 35506

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #34101
    Smarnca's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 30, 2013
    Location
    URINE ALLIANCE
    Posts
    5,379
    Quote Originally Posted by pesadelo View Post
    - Smarnca if not trolling , is a complete retard

    Quote Originally Posted by Seraph IX Basarab View Post
    In short, you're prime beta.

  2. #34102
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Sacul View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Grendelfreak View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by corywyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    you can't post this without a source man
    Still no source. Stop being a bunch of buttpirates and provide a source already.
    Instragram @jennasativa
    After browsing her instagram for 20 seconds i completely assume she does porn.
    Average internet whore
    http://www.pornhub.com/pornstar/jenna-sativa
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  3. #34103
    Ted Breakers's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 23, 2011
    Location
    Babylon E5
    Posts
    1,098

  4. #34104
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    5,323

  5. #34105
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,181
    Quote Originally Posted by Approaching Walrus View Post
    big balls.

    even bigger after you watch the setup video and how off the first dummy trials were, and how much force youd have to hold onto

  6. #34106
    Badboy K's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 11, 2011
    Location
    Slovenia
    Posts
    1,438
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armag3ddon View Post
    wat
    is he dead?
    NcDot

  7. #34107
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    11,556
    Probably, that posturing usually suggests severe brain damage
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  8. #34108
    Movember 2012 Elriche Oshego's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21, 2011
    Posts
    5,561
    Oregon zoo


  9. #34109
    Frug's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    12,338
    Quote Originally Posted by Badboy K View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Crystalline Entity View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Armag3ddon View Post
    wat
    is he dead?
    Daily mail incoming http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...bly-wrong.html

    tl:dr no

    Quote Originally Posted by Loire
    I'm too stupid to say anything that deserves being in your magnificent signature.

  10. #34110
    Movember 2011 RazoR's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The Motherland, OOS
    Posts
    25,853




    Last edited by RazoR; January 13 2017 at 11:08:03 AM.

  11. #34111
    Corwyna's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Croatistan
    Posts
    3,045
    Winter joys



    Hiro Cor

  12. #34112
    Donor Sponk's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    AU TZ
    Posts
    11,258
    lol what's winter
    Contract stuff to Seraphina Amaranth.

    "You give me the awful impression - I hate to have to say - of someone who hasn't read any of the arguments against your position. Ever."


  13. #34113
    OrangeAfroMan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 20, 2011
    Posts
    6,819
    Quote Originally Posted by corywyn View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Smarnca View Post
    thank god my motorcycle (not a bloody scooter) automatically kills the engine when it's on the side (in theory, haven't put it to the test yet), so retarded bystanders like that dude who thinks it's a good idea to grab the damn throttle can't fuck shit up
    From experience: it does turn the motor off
    Actually an '06.

    EVE: OrangeAfroMan
    Dust514: Andrelommech
    WoT: NorthernNomad
    MWO: Loren Ward

    www.twitch.tv/oameve

  14. #34114
    W0lf Crendraven's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26, 2012
    Location
    The United
    Posts
    8,594
    Quote Originally Posted by Ted Breakers View Post
    Every guy is wearing something normal, every girl (and the t-girl) is half naked and/or posing in some "erotic" way. That actually says a lot more then they the other stuff in that gif.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot View Post
    I see you have read nietzsche's little known work "beyond boobs and butts".

  15. #34115
    Keckers's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 31, 2012
    Posts
    11,556
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Every guy is wearing something normal, every girl (and the t-girl) is half naked and/or posing in some "erotic" way. That actually says a lot more then they the other stuff in that gif.
    The sexualisation of consumer marketing isn't a particularly astounding observation mate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Paul Mason
    It is absurd that we are capable of witnessing a 40,000 year old system of gender oppression begin to dissolve before our eyes yet still see the abolition of a 200 year old economic system as an unrealistic utopia.

  16. #34116

    Join Date
    November 5, 2011
    Posts
    7,335
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Every guy is wearing something normal, every girl (and the t-girl) is half naked and/or posing in some "erotic" way. That actually says a lot more then they the other stuff in that gif.
    The sexualisation of consumer marketing isn't a particularly astounding observation mate.
    im sure he thinks hes super smart for that comment too

  17. #34117
    Specially Pegged Donor Overspark's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    NL fuck yeah
    Posts
    2,790
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Every guy is wearing something normal, every girl (and the t-girl) is half naked and/or posing in some "erotic" way. That actually says a lot more then they the other stuff in that gif.
    The sexualisation of consumer marketing isn't a particularly astounding observation mate.
    im sure he thinks hes super smart for that comment too
    To be fair his point was that only the females were sexualized, while the males weren't, something you both don't address in your comments.

  18. #34118
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,689
    Quote Originally Posted by Overspark View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Isyel View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Keckers View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by W0lf Crendraven View Post
    Every guy is wearing something normal, every girl (and the t-girl) is half naked and/or posing in some "erotic" way. That actually says a lot more then they the other stuff in that gif.
    The sexualisation of consumer marketing isn't a particularly astounding observation mate.
    im sure he thinks hes super smart for that comment too
    To be fair his point was that only the females were sexualized, while the males weren't, something you both don't address in your comments.
    Maybe in that one particular piece. But in general, lol, noap.

  19. #34119
    root's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 26, 2011
    Location
    The Camel Empire
    Posts
    2,744
    The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

  20. #34120
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    In the Shadows of the Trumpian Empire
    Posts
    10,708
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    -Waiting for surprise penis.....

    -Waiting for surprise penis.....

    -Maybe no surprise penis, thats nic......

    -AHHHHH KEWPIE DOLL FACE, AHHHHHHH NOPE NOPE NOPE!!!!!!
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau



Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •