Page 1761 of 1761 FirstFirst ... 76112611661171117511758175917601761
Results 35,201 to 35,211 of 35211

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

  1. #35201
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,400
    most unexpected OC ever. I'm amazed as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  2. #35202
    Duckslayer's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    Anatidae Rising
    Posts
    9,485
    need rep backup

  3. #35203
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,497
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post


    +1 for Star Trek GIF

      Spoiler:


    Last edited by Aea; March 27 2017 at 11:56:16 PM.

  4. #35204
    Approaching Walrus's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8, 2013
    Location
    florida hick land
    Posts
    5,167
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    OH MY GENTLE JESUS

  5. #35205
    FatFreddy's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Posts
    13,400
    Quote Originally Posted by Aea View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post


    +1 for Star Trek GIF

      Spoiler:


    labs of the sea, for reals

    I want to see proof that those two animals DID NOT split off the same ancestor
    Quote Originally Posted by QuackBot
    Pastry.. That the best you can do?
    Quote Originally Posted by NotXenosis View Post

    M8, i have discussions that spam multiple accounts, you aren't even on my level

  6. #35206
    Donor Aea's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 13, 2011
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    12,497
    Same suborder: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caniformia



    Last edited by Aea; March 28 2017 at 02:29:08 AM.

  7. #35207
    Alistair's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    In the Shadows of the Trumpian Empire
    Posts
    10,535
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Holy crap! Did anyone die? From the impact that is, as I can see heart attacks a plenty right after...
    Looks like the crash hits that girl in the purple parka dead on.

    And unlike everyone else, I'm not sure we see her knocked to the right.

    No way she escaped without serious injury or death.
    Last edited by Alistair; March 28 2017 at 02:55:41 AM.
    "Insults are the arguments employed by those who are in the wrong." Jean-Jacques Rousseau



  8. #35208
    Movember 2012 Stoffl's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 10, 2011
    Location
    The original viennese waffle
    Posts
    19,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Duckslayer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by root View Post
    Truly amazing.

    Immediately blocked it from signature though.

  9. #35209
    Hoggbert's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16, 2013
    Posts
    1,931
    Quote Originally Posted by Alistair View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post
    Holy crap! Did anyone die? From the impact that is, as I can see heart attacks a plenty right after...
    Looks like the crash hits that girl in the purple parka dead on.

    And unlike everyone else, I'm not sure we see her knocked to the right.

    No way she escaped without serious injury or death.
    You can clearly see her behind the woman in the white jumper on the right mr observant.
    go away

  10. #35210
    Donor Spawinte's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    5,353
    Also note the flaming material that ends up just behind denim man's head.

  11. #35211
    Sandzibar's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 9, 2011
    Posts
    4,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    Also note the flaming material that ends up just behind denim man's head.
    Oh yeah...

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •