Page 1849 of 1866 FirstFirst ... 849134917491799183918461847184818491850185118521859 ... LastLast
Results 36,961 to 36,980 of 37313

Thread: Animated YIFFs are massively furry and so is Overspark [nsfw]

Afaik there's some areas in Murica where feral pigs have multiplied massively and turned into a pest over the last centuries.
    They're literally free game.

Might be that
    https://www.economist.com/blogs/econ...s-hard-control

Derpin from Chinaphone
    2/10/17 Greatposthellpurge never forget
    23/10/17 The Greatreposteninging ?

According to annual surveys by Texas A&M University, roughly half those hogs, anywhere from 2.6 million to 3.4 million, are in Texas, where they cause about $400 million in property damage a year and degrade habitat for native species.
    Texas gonna tex.

e: 2018 number estimate appears to be 1.5mil, so good job cowboys.
    Last edited by Lilalaunebör; February 1 2018 at 04:36:21 PM.

can't texas control the population with all the tigers they have?

Quote Originally Posted by Stoffl View Post
    Afaik there's some areas in Murica where feral pigs have multiplied massively and turned into a pest over the last centuries.

Might be that

Derpin from Chinaphone
    https://huntingboar.org/b/wild-pigs-in-san-jose/2767
    meh

It's Friday.

Quote Originally Posted by erichkknaar View Post

Might be that

Derpin from Chinaphone
    A long time ago I remember seeing clip in the YT thread where they hunted from a helicopter, swooped around like Navy Seals/Rangers hanging out the door with what looked to be automatic weapons mowing pigs like it was no tomorrow.
    Quite a few of my hunting friends would like to do the same thing in Sweden at some places, and they could (minus heli and full auto) but the problem is the law requires you to take care of every animal you shoot, you cant just leave it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarminic View Post
    I would create a dragon made out of vaginas. Then I would create a dragon made out of dicks. Then I would have them fight to the death.

I think this might have been posted before.

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    I think this might have been posted before.

Wouldnt have happened if the sidewalk had a gun.

Donor
    : A man now being treated for serious burns intentionally set his car on fire early morning Tuesday, which caused a jarring explosion and injured two Austin police officers, police said.

Police responded to a Food Mart near Stassney Lane and Interstate 35 at about 2 a.m. after the man called 911 telling a dispatcher that he might harm himself by setting his car on fire.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

Might be that

Derpin from Chinaphone
    A long time ago I remember seeing clip in the YT thread where they hunted from a helicopter, swooped around like Navy Seals/Rangers hanging out the door with what looked to be automatic weapons mowing pigs like it was no tomorrow.
    Quite a few of my hunting friends would like to do the same thing in Sweden at some places, and they could (minus heli and full auto) but the problem is the law requires you to take care of every animal you shoot, you cant just leave it.
    For a bit more background and context, we have, being a valley essentially surrounded on 3 sides by mountains. Santa Cruz range (San Andreas Fault system) to the west and south and the California Central Range (Calaveras, Hayward, etc fault systems) to the East, there is a lot of interface area between mountains with wild old redwood (coast) or oak( inland) growth and essentially impassable terrain and 21 million dollar mansions with commanding views of Silicon Valley. Feral pigs cause a lot of damage, so there are companies that essentially do pest control against them. I'm pretty sure that doesn't involve the air cavalry here, but I can see that in other places as being the most efficient way to cover territory.
    meh

Quote Originally Posted by Lowa [NSN] View Post

Might be that

Derpin from Chinaphone
    For a bit more background and context, we have, being a valley essentially surrounded on 3 sides by mountains. Santa Cruz range (San Andreas Fault system) to the west and south and the California Central Range (Calaveras, Hayward, etc fault systems) to the East, there is a lot of interface area between mountains with wild old redwood (coast) or oak( inland) growth and essentially impassable terrain and 21 million dollar mansions with commanding views of Silicon Valley. Feral pigs cause a lot of damage, so there are companies that essentially do pest control against them. I'm pretty sure that doesn't involve the air cavalry here, but I can see that in other places as being the most efficient way to cover territory.
    Texas definitely lets you kill hogs from helis. I really want to do it.

Now bad@botes

The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

wooooo, reps for smarn pls

Quote Originally Posted by Spawinte View Post
    wooooo, reps for smarn pls
    gyb
    meh

Spoiler for eve
      Spoiler:

The Rapier is my love boat
    ~lowsec smallscale pvp 'n stuff~

Last edited by Steckersaurus; February 5 2018 at 03:11:29 AM.
    Totally not Victoria Stecker forgetting his password and not having access to his work email.

Quote Originally Posted by Steckersaurus View Post

I lolled way to much. As it flips over and carries back on and the surfer falls off

"I think we could all do with sitting back a bit and detaching ourselves from the situation to really think about how these issues reflect on our future and how we discuss them here and be a bit less aggressive or defensive because everyone has a complicated set of circumstances that has led the to place importance on particular issues and it doesn't meany any of them is less valid, we just need to look at the broader picture"

Smuggo - Brexit Thread